UK "Feeders" TV series: does anyone have it?

thadrou90

Question

The UK network 5star have begun releasing episodes of a TV documentary called "Feeders," which features Leighton, Ivy, Reenaye, and others. Has anyone come across this online or in the US? On the website, you have to be in the UK to watch, so as an American I'm locked out until it somehow becomes available in the US.

Brits: check it out, go to town!

131315497_501453620815306_9209960301940119282_n.jpg

3 answers to this question

Have you tried a VPN?

It's actually a surprisingly decent enough 2 episode documentary, avoiding the cliched narrative about controlling feeders and unhealthy eating. Although it does unfortunately focus a bit too much on the web modelling/ money making aspect of feedism, and despite the title, actually only features one feeder. Still, it's a great chance to see the likes of Caiti Dee, Leighton and Ivy looking huge at home!

Hello! wandering around the web I encountered the same problem as you in finding the documentary "feeders" as I don't live in the United Kingdom. I wanted to ask you if you finally managed to solve the problem and how. thanks a lot