Tinder/Dating App Tips?

JOEjoeJ

Hey guys! I’m lonely and awkward, and I have a hard time talking to girls in general, and it gets even worse when I have to do so online! Does anyone have any tips for getting matches, the texting process, and disclosure about this fetish? Feel free to leave tips for feedism related sites as well!

1. Getting matches: put clear images. Tell about hobbies etc... include a joke 

2. Talking. Be curious. Everything that is mentioned in her profile is fuel for talking, you dont actually have to care. Try to find something common. Be funny. Ask her out after before you run out of talking.

3. Do not mention fetish. If she is chubby you could mention that you like curves.

Someone younger could tell these better than me, but because no one has answered hereillä we go:)      

I had the same problem. Never got anyone online. The best advice I can give you is find a woman you really like who is easy to talk to and try to get up the nerve to say something. It took me 3 weeks to say something to a cute girl at the gas station. She was pretty, she was a big girl. We talked quite a bit after that. I got her number without asking. She had just gotten out of an abusive relationship and wasn't looking for anything like that right now. I eventually told her I liked big girls and she thought that might be the case because she said she was at the size where people either liked her or they didn't, she's fluffy. I broke my phone a few months after and I lost her number. Never did hear from her again. Still makes me sad