Lauren Gets Bigger

lalt

First time writing fiction and first time posting on this forum. Any feedback welcome :)

Part 1 - The Date

Lauren stared at her phone, taking a moment to process the contents of the message she’d just received from her last Tinder date, “you’re really nice, I just don’t think we’re right for each other, sorry.” She felt the usual pang of disappointment that follows such a rejection, but frustration had become the dominant emotion in this recurring situation. Tinder, Bumble, Hinge had all been failing her since she’d moved to London last year for her new job. None of her friends from university had moved to the same city since graduating and her job in finance surrounded her with men more than twice her age. Casual hookups from the aforementioned apps had consistently left her sexually and emotionally unsatisfied, so she was now looking for “something more serious.”

Lauren had always been proud of her body, even if the attention made her uncomfortable at times. She had black South African parents but had been born and raised in the UK, so she was acutely aware that her curves were considered ‘extreme.’ They’d attracted mocking at first, and then harassment from horny boys as she progressed through her teens. She learnt to fight back in the absence of support from authority figures, imbuing in her a steely sense of independence and a refusal to feel embarrassed, particularly as big butts and body positivity suddenly became popular in the West. This cultural change felt like a vindication on her part, although her mid-section was relatively flat despite being ‘overweight’ (“over what ‘weight’ exactly?” she’d always asked herself.) In her mind, a prominent belly would even her proportions out, but she was conscious that there were women who would commit cold-blooded murder just to have her figure, so she never complained.

A message from her friend Katie flashed up on the screen, “It’s a numbers game Lauren, you just need to keep at it. I must have gone on 50 dates before I met David.” She was right, and David was a knockout too - muscular but slim, blonde curly hair, and classically handsome. Katie was a big girl, and Lauren would chastise herself when the thought of those two in bed crossed her mind. She didn’t consider herself bisexual, but her admiration for Katie’s huge round belly and tree trunk thighs bordered on attraction. Both her and Katie liked being bigger than their male partners; “it makes me feel powerful,” Katie had giggled over one of their recent coffee catch-ups.

She was right about it being a numbers game though, and Lauren felt optimistic about the date she had lined up for tonight. He had a well-paying career and a physique not dissimilar to Katie’s boyfriend David. Unlike David though, he had wavy brown hair and softer features. They hadn’t spoken much (she had a burning hatred of endless Tinder conversations that went nowhere) but he’d come across as a bit shy and awkward in their limited conversation so far. Lauren couldn’t help but like that, she felt it gave more room to be herself, and she needed a lot of room.

She started squeezing into a tight low-cut red dress. As she tried to pull the dress over her huge ass the fat around her hips gathered into bigger saddlebags, which she eventually wrestled the sides of her dress over. Once she’d got it on and zipped it up, she admired herself in the mirror. Her huge hips gave her ass a wide frame, which she’d filled out over the years as she’d relentlessly stuffed her face with anything she fancied. She could see those saddlebags in the outline of her dress, albeit smaller now she had the dress on. She also admired the outline of her belly, which had grown since she’d last worn the dress. In spite of this, her waist was less constricted by her dress than any other part of her body. Lauren turned around and smiled at the sight of the cellulite on the back of her thighs, her backfat had also begun to form a mini muffin top. She felt like it could split at any moment.

She sat down on a small stool in front of her make-up mirror, practically swallowing the stool under her enormous pair of cheeks. Mid-way through applying some bold red lipstick to her plump lips, her phone buzzed with a message from her date - “on my way!” She looked at the time, “shit, I’m late.” Quickly finishing her make-up, she donned a black leather jacket, grabbed her purse, ordered an Uber, and dashed out the door. 

He was already there when she arrived and seemed to be the only person in the restaurant that didn’t notice her as she approached the table. His gaze shot up and he froze for a second, taken aback by her sheer thickness. She was used to such a hesitation and patiently smiled as he abruptly got up from his seat and offered to take her jacket. Once they were both seated conversation flowed well, even if only the usual small talk and surface-level chat about friends and family. Conversation quickly turned to the menu, and Lauren enthused about at least a few options from each course, including the sides. She’d chosen one of her favourite restaurants, a fancy steakhouse that had a decadent menu vaguely reminiscent of TGI Fridays - plenty of meat, fat and sugar.

A waitress glided over to the table to take their order, Lauren immediately recognising her from her last couple of visits. She was gorgeous and had the body of a typical Instagram model, with a firm perky ass, boobs that gave her ample cleavage and barely a waist to speak of. “Nice to see you back again!” she said, exposing Lauren’s eating habits to the surrounding tables. As they exchanged pleasantries, Lauren glanced at her date to gauge his reaction to the waitress. Not that it would have been an issue, but he didn’t seem to be mentally fucking her as Lauren expected. Maybe she just wasn’t his type. Lauren ordered herself a strong cocktail, before continuing straight onto her food order of a starter, 2 mains and 2 sides.

This is the point at which she’d lost the interest of about half of her previous dates, but it was non-negotiable - she’d rather be single than eat less to keep the interest of a man. She didn’t attract many chubby chasers, just men who thought they liked ‘thick women’, but couldn’t handle a real thick woman’s appetite. That was part of the reason she wanted to be FAT, to scare those men off. She wanted a belly that made her ‘too big’ for them. She quickly evaluated her date’s flustered face for signs of disgust or discouragement but thankfully found none. He quickly ordered a starter and a main, before hastily adding a side, clearly to make her own order seem a bit more normal. That wasn’t necessary, but she appreciated the thought.

As they waited for their drinks, James was clearly working up the courage to comment on her food order, eventually joking, “so you like the food here huh?” and nervous gauging her reaction. She laughed slightly too loud in an attempt to put his worries at ease, “yeah I love it here, the portions are great too.” He visibly relaxed in his chair a bit, but his interest was now fixed on her as she gushed about the menu, her little double-chin making an appearance every time she smiled. Before they knew it, the cocktails arrived and Lauren began gulping her way through hers, which seemed to use the largest glass in the restaurant. She’d finished hers and another was on its way by the time their starters arrived. Her order of a baked camembert with a pile of fresh bread seemed more befitting of a main, but James made no mention of that, for fear of making her self-conscious.

After practically swallowing the camembert and bread basket whole, her second cocktail arrived as she’d begun to feel the effects of the first. James was still making his way through his more modest starter of garlic bread, but was transfixed on Lauren as she happily spoke at length about her career, friends and family. His physical attraction was clear, but the date was going well anyway and they had clear emotional chemistry going on. Lauren instantly felt more relaxed than she had  on a date in ages. She absentmindedly began rubbing her belly while sipping on her second cocktail, the starter had barely made a dent in her hunger and the main courses were taking a while to arrive. “Sorry for the wait” the waitress apologised, dropping off a bowl of olives drenched in oil at the table, “a little something for the wait.”

She worked her way through the bowl, popping a few olives in her mouth at a time. A drop of oil ran down the side of her mouth, over her jaw and then her modest second chin, revealing a shiny trail of black skin in her foundation. It had reached the base of her neck by the time James pointed it out and she quickly dabbed it with a napkin before it reached her cleavage. She excused herself to go fix her make-up, knocking over a pepper shaker with her ass in the process. James quickly picked it up, conscious that her bending over could destroy the dress, she thanked him bashfully and walked as fast as she could to the bathroom to save further embarrassment. She was just glad it hadn’t been a wine glass for once.

As she fixed her make-up in the mirror, she noticed the outline of her belly had grown slightly more prominent after eating, despite her stomach still feeling almost empty. She was thoroughly enjoying the date so far and those surprisingly strong cocktails had made her pleasantly tipsy. As she finished reapplying her lipstick and adjusting her cleavage to be a tad more generous, her stomach growled at her. She hoped the hold-up in the kitchen wouldn’t last much longer.

Leaving the bathroom, she noticed food arriving at their table across the room. She hot-stepped back to her date, careful to avoid knocking over any more tableware with her booty, and took a seat in front of the mountain of food she’d ordered. A large rack of ribs lay on the plate before her, next to a chicken burger, a sharing-size bowl of mac and cheese, and practically a bucket of fries. She became conscious of the usual glances from other tables and looked up at her date, partly to check that he was still there and hadn’t been embarrassed by her unashamed display of gluttony. To her pleasant surprise, his face was a mixture of shock and excitement. “Never seen a big girl eat before?” she joked, as she cleaned the meat from the first rib in one bite. “I have actually, and they don’t eat like you. I ordered you another drink by the way,” he said, motioning to her empty glass with a smile. She shot him a smile back in between ribs, sauce already running onto her chubby fingers. 

She stuffed handfuls of fries into her mouth in between ribs and had soon cleared the plate in front of her. She took a breather and focused on the conversation at hand, which had continued to be engaging throughout her gorging. She was proud of her ability to hold a conversation while demolishing plates of food and he made for a good conversation partner. She was beginning to feel the effects of that third cocktail too, which had only increased her appetite. As James made slow but steady progress through his burger and fries, she took the first bite of her burger and pushed the remainder of her fries into her already stuffed mouth. With cheeks like a hamster’s, Lauren accidentally eye contact with a rail thin blonde woman at another table. She immediately looked the other way. Lauren realised she might have gotten carried away, but shrugged and took another huge bite. She was still chewing when she loaded up a big spoon of mac and cheese, giving herself a moment to swallow first this time.

“Wanna try some?” she asked James, who was clearly suppressing a big grin. It was rare for a date not to be put off by Lauren’s ‘unladylike’ behaviour, so she considered the date so far a success, even if she didn’t want to get her hopes up. She proffered the spoon and leaned forward to put it in his mouth. In the process, he was able to get a good look at her generous cleavage, having made a conscious effort up to now to avoid staring. No sooner than the spoon had left his lips was she loading it up again and putting it between her own lips, which now had a shiny layer of grease covering them. She could now feel her belly pressing against the edge of the table and her ass hanging over the sides of her chair. She knew she looked like a total pig and couldn’t help but get a kick out of it, part of her wanted to see how far she could push her date, but she reigned herself in and finished off her burger with relative dignity.

She felt totally stuffed as she finished off the last few bites of her mac and cheese. Part of her wished she’d worn jeans so she could unbutton them, instead her bloated belly protruded against her dress, making her look practically pregnant. She leaned back into her chair and smiled with satisfaction at her date, who’d finished his burger and fries some time ago. She felt thankful that food absorbs alcohol, as she was on her 5th cocktail now and felt thoroughly jolly. “I’m just going to go to the bathroom” she said, as she shifted her weight in preparation to get up from her chair. Her stomach groaned for a split second and she involuntarily let out a massive belch. Thankfully the restaurant was packed and the background music and chatter covered most of the sound, but it drew disapproving glances from nearby tables. More importantly though, James was laughing. “I’m impressed” he said, which she responded to with a giggle and waddled to the bathroom. Her silhouette was something to behold, not unlike Nicki Minaj when she was pregnant, with another 100lbs on her. James couldn’t help but feel she was kind of out of his league.

They had some deep post-dinner conversation when she returned, discussing what they wanted out of life. Fortunately, they were on the same page in that regard - no plans for kids in the near future, marriage a distant possibility. They both had the money and time to focus on themselves, and they liked it that way. The bill arrived and James insisted on paying, which Lauren laughed off and dismissed, “there is no way I’m letting you pay for all my food. I’m a big girl, I can pay for herself,” she said with a wink. “Fine, at least let me pay for dessert, if you have room? I know a good place nearby” he offered. She gladly accepted.

After drawing the attention of practically every patron on their way out, they began walking to their destination. James was now able to enjoy a full view of her glorious figure in the glow of the streetlights. He could see the ends of her braids bouncing off her colossal ass and her heavy, full boobs trying to escape with every step. He asked the question he’d wanted to ask all evening, “how are you still single?” She blushed and shrugged, “not everyone can handle a woman like me.” She was tempted to push his limits to see what shameless, unbridled public displays of gluttony he could tolerate. She hesitated at the thought, after all, that kind of behaviour is what had scared off most of her past dates. He might be willing to laugh off some slobbishness, but she was sure he could only tolerate so much.

Lauren was out of breath and her thighs had been rubbing throughout the 10 minute walk, so she was relieved when they finally arrived at the dessert place. As with every other man she had approached a door alongside, James open the door for her and admired the view. He was a fervent ass man, but seeing an ass of such massive proportions up-front made him question whether he could handle all that. He batted such doubts aside, knowing that he’d answer if duty called.

The restaurant was empty, clearly a hidden gem in an otherwise bustling area of London. To Lauren’s delight, they had booths that would accommodate her hips, so she lead the way to one that looked particularly cosy. “You should try one of the ice cream floats” James said, a suggestion that Lauren gladly took up. The short walk had reignited her hunger, so she ordered a fudge sundae to accompany it and a beer for the wait. The intoxicating effects of the delicious cocktails she’d had earlier had begun to wane, and she was reassured that the conversation remained interesting to her. Their beers soon arrived and she took several big gulps, suppressing her need to burp. She debated going to the bathroom to let some gas out, but their sundaes and floats soon arrived too.

He was right, the desserts were delicious. She shovelled spoonfuls of the ice cream, fudge chunks and syrup mix into her mouth. Her belly began to feel thoroughly stuffed, rubbing against the edge of the table every time she moved. She absentmindedly massaged it as she continued to plough her way through the mound of dessert in front of her. She’d begun sipping on her ice cream float, clearly slowing down from the sheer quantity of food that she had already ingested. She let out an involuntary groan and laughed at herself, only to let slip a deafening, prolonged “urrrrrrrp” in the process. Thankfully the only member of staff had gone into the kitchen, but she looked across to her date to gauge his reaction. It was the same mix of shock and excitement as earlier. “You like to indulge, don’t you?” he asked with a wry smile. “Yes, I do. Because I deserve it” she replied.

“Come here,” she patted the space to the side of her in the booth. He gladly obliged. She was only 5’8 and him 6’1, but she seemed to tower over him from the added height her ass gave her when sat down. She picked up her sandae, which had mostly melted at this point, and handed it to him. “What am I doing with this?” he asked, with a blank expression. She smiled, tipped her head back, opened her mouth and pointed towards it. He was taken aback, but enthusiastically complied. As he tipped the dish into her mouth, he could see the liquid ice cream and streaks of chocolate syrup dropping in and straight down her throat. Once it was all gone, she licked her lips, thanked him and leaned in for a kiss, James’ lips quickly meeting her own. Her big, thick lips felt comforting to kiss, and the trace of sugar he could taste was a sexy reminder of her appetite.

They parted and he returned to his side of the booth. She finished her ice cream float, letting out a few burps and rubbing her belly as she did so. “See this is how big I wish it was” she said, looking down at her bulging belly. James was in awe of how pregnant she looked, she really did have a food baby. “I’d be privileged if I could help you achieve that goal” he offered. “Are you asking me out on a second date?” Lauren replied, followed by a giggle that showed off her double chin. James nodded and she gladly accepted his offer. 

They paid the bill and left. “I’d invite you round to my place to continue the evening, but I’m up early tomorrow” she said. He was in the same position, so they agreed to part ways for the evening. She looked even more radiant now she’d stuffed herself full of food, the only word that sprung to his mind when admiring her body was “voluptuous.” They kissed again and he watched her walk off in the opposite direction, his gaze transfixed on her huge ass, bouncing with every step.

His phone flashed. “I know you’re looking at it ;)”

Part 2 - What Friends Are For

Lauren dropped another cup of butter into the pan. It slowly melted across the 6 thick slices of white bread, bubbling with the heavy cream she’d already put in. She was struggling to manage the task of cooking several different breakfasts at once. As usual, she’d been unable to decide on just one and had erred on the side more rather than less. The pan of bacon she had going had begun to spit hot oil and she quickly plated it. The waffle iron beeped and Lauren plated those too, thanking her past self for asking for the XL version for Christmas. Finally, she plated her French toast,  dripping in cream and syrup.

She took a seat at her table, grabbed a knife and fork, and prepared to take her first bite, only to be interrupted by her phone screen lighting up. “YOU DID WHAT?!!!” read the message from Katie. Lauren had messaged her a detailed account of her date with James last night, and clearly the contents had surprised her. Another message pinged up above it, “Lauren, I’m truly shocked.” She quickly fired back a defence of her erotic gluttony, proclaiming it was for the noble endeavour of “evening out her proportions.” “And having him pour ice cream in your mouth?” Well, that was harder to defend, but Lauren had never been prude anyway. 

She firmly placed her phone screen-down on the sofa and returned to demolish breakfast before it got cold. She untucked her modest belly from her yoga pants to avoid compression and adjusted herself in her seat, her huge ass hanging over its sides despite a wide chair. She began stuffing forkfuls of waffle and bacon drenched in maple syrup into her mouth, intermittently taking huge gulps from the 1.5L bottle of orange juice she’d bought to last her the week. She’s be lucky if it lasted the day at this rate. She picked up 2 slices of French toast at once with her fork and took a bite, barely able to fit the combined thickness of both slices in her mouth. She used each forkful of toast to scoop up more of the thick, creamy mixture and forced it between her lips, which stretched to accommodate the food. She alternated between the French toast and the waffles with bacon until she’d finished the latter. She may have overestimated the room in her stomach when she made breakfast but pressed on, forcing down the remainder of the French toast and tipping the syrupy remains into her mouth.

Lauren looked down at her distended belly, almost entirely obscuring her view of her waistband. She massaged it to help alleviate the discomfort of the bloating that had already begun and let out a deep belch that relieved some of the pressure. The chair creaked as she got up and tidied the mess from her breakfast, before jumping in the shower. Admiring her naked body in the mirror post-shower, she enjoyed the sight of her stuffed, round belly which continued to protrude like a woman in the early stages of pregnancy. She wrestled her legs into a pair of high-waisted jeans; she’d bought them a size up, but now the buttons were struggling and she made a mental note to go shopping on the weekend. She paired the jeans with a low-cut white blouse that showcased her big, heavy boobs, and a black blazer - she was in the mood to give the old men on her floor heart attacks.

She picked up a box of doughnuts for her team at work, knowing she’d inevitably end up eating half of them herself. The day flew by quick, as Fridays tended to for her. Lunch was the highlight as usual, involving a hefty burrito, a sharing-size bowl of nachos and bag of churros (probably meant for sharing too.) She’d always had a big appetite, but her new disposable income and the endless food selection of a capital city had taken it to new levels - there was always a new place to try. Her male colleagues never seemed put off by her appetite either, presumably because they knew that body needed a lot of calories to maintain and grow. “I want to hear ALL the details later” read the latest message from Katie. They had dinner plans later, which would inevitably involve stuffing themselves to the point of near-immobility and trying practically every cocktail on the menu. As raucous as they could be, Lauren loved their catch-ups.

As she left work in an Uber for dinner with Katie, she got a text from James thanking her for last night’s date. She was surprised he still hadn’t been scared off by her behaviour and thanked him for his company too. They exchanged texts about their day as Lauren reminisced about last night, getting wet at the thought of him pouring melted sundae in her mouth. It didn’t take long to get to the restaurant Katie had picked out, a pizza place known for its huge pizzas (of course.) Lauren hopped out and it took little effort to spot Katie stood in front of the restaurant. She’d been eating well since they’d last seen each other, her belly bulging out slightly further than before and her arms significantly bigger. Her double chin was flourishing too, making her heavily made-up face look even more feminine than usual.

“Damn girl, you’re looking thick AF!” Katie shouted in Lauren’s direction, much to her embarrassment. She quickly ran over and hugged her, if only just to shut her up. Katie felt even bigger than she looked, and her bra was clearly straining under the weight of her boobs too. Lauren whisked Katie inside and they quickly got to their booth (another benefit of choosing the place.) The waiter went to leave but Katie apprehended him before he could do so. “We’d like to order now please” she asked keenly, before placing her order of their largest pizza, 3 sides and 2 cocktails, saying she was saving room for dessert.

Having been distracted by thoughts of last night, Lauren was caught off-guard and hurriedly copied Katie’s order rather than trying to remember her own. “You sure you can keep up with me?” Katie asked, skeptical of Lauren’s appetite. “How do you think I’ve grown so fast?” Lauren answered back. It did make sense. Katie playfully chastised Lauren again for her behaviour the night before, but then admitted she had a confession, “I can’t exactly criticise though, not after what I did for David last night...” The cocktails arrived, interrupting her story, to Lauren’s frustration. Once the waiter had left, Lauren took a large gulp of her Long Island Iced tea and demanded the details. Katie recounted how they had gotten ** and she had been teasing David about his feeder tendencies, only to end up eating her words. “I’d been jealous of the cake we’re keeping in the fridge for a friend’s birthday and he offered a coin toss - if he lost I got the cake, if I lost I still got the cake except...” she trailed off as she looked around to check nobody was close, “I had to eat it in my underwear on the bed... on all-fours.” Lauren gasped and accused her, “That’s worse than what I did!” 

The starters arrived, disappearing Lauren’s defensive tone as they began to stuff their faces with garlic bread, dough balls and deep fried mozzarella. “Did you finish the whole cake? I bet he was going crazy” Lauren probed, to which Katie replied in the affirmative. “I was such a mess, it was all around my mouth and it’s hard to eat at that angle, but he was going crazy and... I kind of liked it too.” Lauren was almost silent, bar the sound of her still speedily eating her way through her starters. “I’m not sure if I’ve ever been so wet. He had fun with me after that” she added, to which Lauren practically fell out her seat. 

Their 2 cocktails had disappeared within minutes of their starters arriving, and the new ones they’d ordered after were already half gone. They were both feeling the effects of this, suddenly keen to share every detail of their intimate lives, as they’d done 1000 times before. “I just wish I had a big, commanding belly like yours. I think it would look good on me” Lauren sighed. Katie refused to pity her, she had proportions that most women would kill for. “Besides, you do have quite the belly coming on” Katie said, gesturing to her belly bulging out above and below her struggling waistband. “Oh no, these jeans just make me look big. I need to size up” Lauren replied, “or maybe a couple of sizes.” 

Their laughter was interrupted by the arrival of their pizzas and sides. Lauren finally caved and undid the buttons on her jeans, letting it hang out just below the bottom of her blouse and reassured by the privacy of the booth. She felt the most efficient way to consume pizza was by folding it, with this technique she was able to easily power through slice after slice. The pizza was dense with salty meat and cheese, the heaviness of the meal causing her to begin to sweat, but she remained unfazed by this. She’d intermittently take a big scoop of the cheesy mash and miraculously fit it in her mouth. “Hungry huh?” Katie laughed at Lauren, to which she let our a suppressed burp in reply. Katie was working through her food at a steady pace, knowing that David would be taking care of her later too.

Lauren worked her way through the meatballs and an XL serving of fries, beginning to feel her stomach reach its limits. She had a small amount of each dish remaining when she placed her fork on her plate to indicate she was done. “What are you doing?” Katie asked Lauren, to which she replied with a look of confusion. “You have to finish, Lauren” Katie said, slightly firmer this time, “You’re in this now, you need to be big enough for your new man’s tastes.” Lauren was taken totally off-guard, but she nonetheless picked her fork up again and began slowly working her way through the remainders. “I know you can be as big as you want to be,” she reminded Lauren.

Lauren felt completely maxed out by the time she was done with all of her food, her belly hanging even further out than before. Each movement would trigger involuntary burps and groans, but she’d truly never felt sexier. Katie made light work of the course and seemed to be gaining pleasure out of Lauren’s overwhelmed state. They’d lost track of how many cocktails they’d ordered some time ago, and were simply in ‘hammered’ territory. Katie permitted a short break to let the main course digest before they ordered, however she ultimately suggested that they have dessert back at her place. Lauren liked this suggestion, she’d be able to truly relax as she pigged out. They paid the bill and bundled into an Uber, weighing it down considerably. The journey wasn’t far, but Lauren found she was already becoming hungry again; she needed some sweetness to counteract the savoury. They were there before long though, and the car was soon alleviated of their weight. 

Lauren removed her jacket and unbuttoned her jeans, comfortable in the privacy of Katie’s home. Katie emerged from the kitchen with a plate of thick, gooey brownies, that were demolished in the space of a few minutes between them. Katie had begun pouring glasses of sickly sweet sangria to keep the buzz going, and was soon serving up various cartons of ice cream and syrups. Lauren quickly went through these and made her own mountainous sundae. Katie followed suit and they began working their way through the bowls of food. Lauren was soon struggling again, beads of sweat appearing on her forehead and involuntary belches escaping her mouth with increasing frequency. 

“You want to be big enough for James, don’t you?” Katie asked her intently. “How big do you think he wants me?” she asked back, her mouth full of ice cream and chocolate syrup around its edges. “Well, if he’s pouring ice cream in your mouth, then pretty damn big” she laughed, “besides you need to get bigger anyway.” It was true, while her ass had reached gigantic proportions and her boobs were the envy of many friends, her belly simply wasn’t big enough. She didn’t just want to be thick, she wanted to be FAT. She worked her way through the remainder of her ice cream with newfound determination, quickly finishing the bowl. She rubbed her belly and let out a deep “urrrrrp,” looking at down it with a sense of satisfaction.

She turned her gaze to Katie, only to see her walking from the fridge with two large cartons in hand. She reseated herself, the chair audibly creaking under weight despite its appearance of sturdiness. Lauren could now see they were cartons of heavy cream and quickly tried to push away the carton Katie had placed in front of her. Katie immediately pushed it back, “not on my watch, you want to get big and sexy like me, don’t you?” Lauren looked enviously at her bulging belly, hanging over her waistband and between her legs. Cream was already dripping out the sides of her mouth as she slowly massaged her stomach. Katie really was looking glorious lately, there was something so feminine about her now she was firmly in obese territory.

Lauren relaxed her throat and began pouring the heavy cream directly into her mouth, feeling it slowly trickling into her stomach,

which struggled to accommodate even more calories. Lauren caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, her ass totally consuming the chair she was sat on and cream now dripping out of her own mouth. Her belly looked huge, stretched out from the evening’s stuffing, she just wished it was always this big. She’d also taken off her bra and she took pleasure seeing how big and heavy her boobs looked beneath her blouse. She accidentally moaned as she continued to drain the carton into her belly and Katie giggled, having already finished her own.

Lauren was struggling, so Katie hoisted herself out her seat and took the carton out of her hands. She commanded Lauren to open her mouth and held her chin as she poured the remainder of the cream in her mouth. “There’s no going back Lauren. I wonder what you’ll look like with an extra 200lbs, James will have a lot of fun with you then.” She envisaged herself waddling down the street at his side with a bulging belly several times larger than hers presently, swaying side-to-side as the rest of massive her body jiggled with each step. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she finally let the last few drops enter her body. Katie took the carton from her mouth and she proceeded to let out a deafening belch followed by a loud groan. Katie patted her on the belly, “that’s better.”

Lauren felt totally incapacitated by the weight of food in her belly, faintly delirious from the evening marathon of eating. Luckily Katie had a spare bedroom and Lauren had a spare change of clothes with her, so Lauren could stay the night instead of trying to waddle home. She lay on the sofa, the fat from her thighs hanging over the side and her swollen belly shifting with each heavy breath. Katie stooped to her level and began massaging her belly. “This is your future now Lauren, you and I are going to bigger than you can imagine” she said, placing a pillow beneath her head and a blanket on top of her - it was clear she wouldn’t be moving until the morning. Katie waddled to bed herself, where David soon joined her.

Part 3 - The Mall

Lauren woke on the sofa, still feeling slightly stuffed and with hazy memories of last night. The cocktails and sangria had really added up and she realised she’d been more ** than she thought, she was shocked at some of the salacious comments she remembered making. And she’d let Katie stuff her like a pig! She hoisted herself to sit upright and groaned, feeling her huge thighs taking up half the width of the sofa. With bleary eyes she looked at her phone, perking up as she noticed unread texts from James from last night. The contents didn’t immediately make sense to her, so she opened their conversation history and gasped in shock.

Sometime last night she’d clearly been feeling confident as she’d sent him a picture of herself in the bathroom mirror, jeans unzipped and her extremely full belly hanging over them, out from under her blouse. She could see traces of dessert around her mouth and she’d been VERY generous with the cleavage, she looked very much like a woman of loose morals and zero self-restraint. Thankfully James’ response had been positive, responding with compliments on her figure and asking, “Have you been getting bigger for me?” Lauren felt pleased knowing he was on the same page as her. Katie, who’d been waddling about the kitchen when Lauren woke, noticed she’d finally gotten up. “Someone had fun last night” Katie teased, as Lauren massaged one of the rolls in her belly, feeling sorry for herself. The smell of pancakes emanating from the kitchen soon roused Lauren from the sofa. “They’re not ready yet” preempted Katie, to which Lauren responded by huffing, rolling her eyes and heading for the bathroom. 

She noticed Katie had bought a pair of heavy-duty scales, clearly having ambitious plans for herself. Lauren stepped on and heard them creak as the number climbed, eventually settling on 275lbs - a 10lb gain in a few weeks. She was pleased with this but also felt impatient - her date with James had really been a mental tipping point for her and Katie was really bringing out her inner feedee. She wanted to be much, much bigger, but she had no delusions about the limits of how fast the human body could gain weight. She hopped in and out of the shower and got dressed in yoga pants and a t-shirt, admiring her new cellulite and growing saddlebags hanging of the sides of her thighs.

“Breakfast’s ready!” she heard Katie call from the kitchen. Lauren hurriedly finished dressing and bounded out the bathroom for the kitchen table. Katie was already seated with David, working her way through the mountain of pancakes in the middle of the table while David did so at a much slower pace. David noticed her first and was clearly checking her out as she approached the table. “Looking good” David said to Lauren. “Not quite big enough for you though?” she replied, gesturing to Katie who was clearly distracted by her food, taking gulps from her pint glass of milkshake as a trail of it ran down her chins. David looked at her and contentedly sighed to himself, before glancing back at Lauren and saying, “Not quite. But looks like you’re on your way.”

Lauren didn’t notice his response as she begun piling her plate with pancakes and bacon, drowning the pile in maple syrup. She poured herself a large glass of the milkshake and begun stuffing her mouth full. Katie took a break from eating and mentioned to Lauren that she’d heard her step on the scales. “Go on, tell us how much of a pig you’ve been,” Katie probed. Lauren relented and repeated the 275lbs figure from the scale. “Good progress, now let’s keep it up,” she winked at her. “What about you?” Lauren asked back, to which Katie replied with a self-satisfied “320.” She felt a pang of envy and ate faster.

She hopped in an Uber to the mall and reflected on her body goals during the journey. She’d seen women with her proportions who were near her goal weight; they looked like goddesses to her, particularly ones pushing the 400lbs mark. Their huge asses would jiggle with each stride and their boobs would catch the attention of men who normally went for women a fraction of their size. She arrived at the mall and as she entered she saw another black woman who fit that description perfectly, with gorgeous long, straight hair and a miniskirt that barely covered her ass, revealing colossal thighs covered in cellulite. As she watched the woman, Lauren noticed a much smaller man emerge from beside her with a large bag of KFC in-hand. He had a smile spread across his face as she laughed at a joke he’d made, her small amount of neck disappearing beneath multiple chins. She looked like his queen. Lauren interrupted her inappropriate daydreams of the strangers in bed and hurried into one of the few stores that sold jeans accommodating of her ass.

Leaving a second store empty-handed, she crossed both stores off her mental list of ‘badonkadonk-friendly’ shops, leaving her with a mixture of frustration and satisfaction. The third store, one that generally catered for ‘plus-size’ women, was a sure thing though. As she tried on several pairs in the changing room, she admired just how THICK she looked. Despite her successful efforts to add fat around her waist, her thighs had continued to gain and her ass seemed to get bigger every day. She’d gone up a size but was seriously testing the strength of the jeans she’d tried on, so she went up a size again and bought a few pairs. Seeing herself spilling out those jeans had reminded her of the picture she’d sent James last night, and she felt a rush of excitement.

Her stomach growled, thrusting her in the direction of the food court. The stress of jean-shopping had made her hungry and Katie’s humble-brag about her own gain had ignited her appetite. KFC caught her attention and she proceeded there, before being overwhelmed by the endless possible combinations of the menu and ultimately opting for the ‘Party Bucket.’ She wondered whether the cashier would assume it was to share with others; she got off knowing it would just be herself. Her food came at impressive speed and she soon found a table after sadly failing to find a booth. The usual chair struggle ensued, absentmindedly adjusting herself as she began plucking several fries at a time, being careful not to break her brightly painted fake fingernails. Lauren began effortlessly stripping everything from the chicken wings with her mouth, intermittently stuffing a few handfuls of a side or the popcorn chicken into her mouth too. Ketchup and grease accumulated around the corners of her mouth as she couldn’t help but moan. It was delicious and she gained a deeper pleasure from knowing it was all going straight to her growing body.

Having been thoroughly pushed to capacity by her last few meals and ‘snacks,’ she was acutely aware of how her stomach would feel with another stuffing. She was pleasantly surprised though, it seemed to have developed a newfound elasticity and she was surprised how long it took to begin to feel full. She’d finished most of the bucket and her sides by the time she slowed down. The endless salty food had dehydrated Lauren and she’d been chugging a large bottle coke consistently through the whole meal. This was inevitably beginning to have effects that Lauren had failed to consider, resulting in burps escaping from her mouth despite her best efforts to stop them. She tried to bury herself in her phone to avoid embarrassment, looking at James’ IG story and noticing he’d been on a date last night. He did mention he had a few lined up this weekend, so it was good to see what kind of women he went for. 

It turned out he’d been on a separate date for lunch too, he was clearly packing them in. More importantly though, he clearly had a type that Lauren fit to a T. Both other women were shaped like herself, pear-shaped and HEAVY. One of them was practically a body double of herself, but the other looked about 100lbs bigger. She was gorgeous too and absolutely stacked - the boy had done well for himself. She’d have been lying if she’d said she didn’t feel threatened by his other dates, but she was confident enough in herself not to be too bothered.

By the time she’d finished digging through her romantic rivals’ IG profiles, she had finished the entire meal. A table full of wrappers and boxes lay before her as she slumped back in her chair, breathing heavily with traces of sauce and grease still round her plump lips. She’d given up trying to suppress her burps while engrossed in the IG profiles of James’ dates, but a final chug of the remaining Coke soon came back as a huge belch that took her off guard, garnering eye rolls from the adjacent tables. Her belly felt trapped under her too-small yoga pants and she let out of a sigh of relief as she untucked it, while keeping it covered under her t-shirt. She lifted herself from the chair, it creaking and groaning in the process, and her legs felt the added weight of food in her stomach.

As she waddled out the food court she knew she looked bloated and obese, the grease from the KFC still visible on her shiny fingers. She rarely felt so sexy though and headed into a lingerie shop that caught her eye. Thankfully the store was quiet, but such places had become a lot less judgemental anyway since body positivity had become more popular. A red and black number quickly caught her eye though, featuring a thong and a bra that looked sturdy enough to support the weight of her boobs, and a matching belt and stockings to go with them. Once again, she let herself be generous with sizing; she needed room for growth after all.

She made a quick pitstop on her way home, visiting her favourite dessert place to pick up a couple of XL milkshakes. She held off on drinking them though, giving her stomach a while to settle before she barraged it with more calories. When she finally arrived home she tried her lingerie on and thankfully had lucked out with the sizing. The belt of the lingerie was tight around her waist but it just about fit, her belly bulging out under it and over her underwear while the fat on her hips swallowed the strings of the thong. It could barely contain her.

She sauntered round her flat in the lingerie, enjoying how it looked on her body and the surprising amount of support it provided to her boobs. She unboxed a package that had arrived while she was out, finding a funnel with a sturdy tube and wall mount contained within. She had no memory of ordering it, but she couldn’t remember sending James that picture either, so a drunken purchase wouldn’t surprise her. She attached the mount to the wall with relative ease and the funnel remained steady in the mount as she emptied one of the milkshakes in, making sure the valve was shut. After a pause, her ambition got the better of her and she emptied the second milkshake in.

She knelt on the carpet and put the tube to her lips. The milkshake had slowly filled the tube up to the funnel itself and she could feel its coldness on the outside of the tube. “Here goes nothing” she said to herself as she twisted the valve, unleashing a flood of thick, chocolatey milkshake into her waiting mouth. It came much faster than she’d anticipated and she hurriedly swallowed to keep up with the pace. As intense as the pressure felt, Lauren couldn’t help but enjoy the taste of her favourite milkshake on its way to her throat. 

She felt her stomach began to fill with the liquid and attempted to twist the valve to slow the flow. It wouldn’t budge. The milkshake continued to make its way down the tube into her mouth as she frantically fiddled with the valve, swallowing as fast as she could so as to not spill it all over her carpet. She felt the belt of her lingerie straining from her expanding waist and drips of the milkshake beginning to fall from her chin. Despite her best efforts, she was unable to stop the flow and quickly submitted herself to it, her eyes rolling back into her head.

As she sucked the last few drops from the tube, she was finally able to pull it from her mouth and immediately let out a deep belch, and another, and another. She was soon on all-fours, trying to relieve some of the discomfort in her belly as she continued burping. She’d totally lost control, her stream of thought slowed as she felt herself entering a food coma. She caught a glimpse of herself side-on in the mirror and fixed her gaze at her reflection - every part of her looked huge. Tensing as they supported the weight of her upper body, her arms looked massive, with her chubby fingers helping stabilise them. She gathered the strength to unclasp the belt of her lingerie, worried it would soon break otherwise. Her belly dropped down, relieving some of the pressure she’d felt and triggering another loud “urrrrrrp” from her mouth. She admired her belly hang, pleased it looked as heavy as it felt. The back of her thighs were covered in cellulite and creases from the weight of her ass above. She could see two trails of chocolate milk down her chins, and beads of sweat on her forehead. She was breathing heavily but felt intense pleasure from the experience, her pussy throbbing beneath her new underwear. She reached a hand down and felt herself - she was soaking.