VexenBBW - Cheeky chonker 🎀🌸

• Curvage Model

Hi guys! I hope you're all well 😁 I'm Vexen, a spain-based chonk who just adores cooking and eating (especially eating!). I created my account a while back but I was never really active so, I'm practically new here. 

I've always been on the larger side of the scale, but fell in love with feederism and consecuently, embraced my body around a year and a half ago. Since then I've put on more than a quarter of my body weight then (60 lbs!) and the sky's the limit 😁🌸

Feel free to strike up a conversation with me and/or encourage me, I'm always open to making new friends and just in general embracing the warmth of this lovely community 💝

Here's a few pics for you to enjoy from my last stuffing, I may update the thread with more as I go 🥰

IMG_20210104_213618.jpg

IMG_20210104_213625.jpg

IMG_20210104_215458.jpg

IMG_20210104_213620.jpg

IMG_20210104_213624.jpg

IMG_20210104_213641.jpg

IMG_20210104_215425.jpg

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Coucoucestmoi said:

In the GIF am I dreaming or while your sitting your belly is almost touching the bed ? :0 the hang is real ! 

Totally not a dream, it's nearly there 😂

3 minutes ago, mrauz said:

What nice a belly hang 😍 Do you have a gaining goal for this year?

Thank you! Yes, I'm going to try and hit 140kgs, which shouldn't be too hard with my love for cheese and all things fatty 🤤 But it'll be the heaviest I've ever been!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, mrauz said:

The magical 300 ;) Im excited to see how low your belly will hang in a few lbs... Do you want other parts of your body grow too? 

Oh of course! Unfortunately at the beginning of quarentine I lost a little weight and boobs (oops) which I'm looking forward to getting back and seeing grow even bigger, and my butt too! I want my hips to fill out more for sure, I have a naturally teeny waist compared to the rest of me and, without sounding vain or full of myself, I do adore the look of my larger hips and butt! :D 

5 minutes ago, Vexenbbw said:

Totally not a dream, it's nearly there 😂

Thank you! Yes, I'm going to try and hit 140kgs, which shouldn't be too hard with my love for cheese and all things fatty 🤤 But it'll be the heaviest I've ever been!

Wow ! The perfect combo will be to make it touch the bed and get it even rounder as the same time 😛 

As far as I know eating in much big quantities make it rounder than eating suggar of fat stuff 🧐 but I may be wrong 

Btw can’t wait to see that happen :D 

• Curvage Model
Just now, Coucoucestmoi said:

Wow ! The perfect combo will be to make it touch the bed and get it even rounder as the same time 😛 

As far as I know eating in much big quantities make it rounder than eating suggar of fat stuff 🧐 but I may be wrong 

Btw can’t wait to see that happen :D 

Ahah I'm sure I can make that happen once the hang is lower and after a good stuffing! It'll look like a beautiful, round ball 🥰

Just now, Vexenbbw said:

Oh of course! Unfortunately at the beginning of quarentine I lost a little weight and boobs (oops) which I'm looking forward to getting back and seeing grow even bigger, and my butt too! I want my hips to fill out more for sure, I have a naturally teeny waist compared to the rest of me and, without sounding vain or full of myself, I do adore the look of my larger hips and butt! :D 

You should get back the lost weight as soon as possible :P Bigger boobs which can rest on a even bigger belly sound like a beautiful idea. Growing hips which are spilling out of thight chairs are not far away 😍

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Coucoucestmoi said:

😍😍 I don’t think that I’m the only wanting it, one but I hope that I will see that one day ! 😍😍

I hope for all of us that day isn't too far away!

5 minutes ago, mrauz said:

You should get back the lost weight as soon as possible :P Bigger boobs which can rest on a even bigger belly sound like a beautiful idea. Growing hips which are spilling out of thight chairs are not far away 😍

I'm trying lol! Ah geez, don't talk to me about chairs, I already get embarrassed standing up at restaurants and such from chairs that are too small or have arms and having them accompany my butt and hips upwards, only to clatter to the floor half a minute later 😳

Soon enough this problem will be gone, because your ass and hips are so big that you dont even fit into a chair with arms anymore :P 

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, mrauz said:

Absolutely stunning! Your belly fills everything quite nicely. I wonder when you'll outgrow these. 

Thanks! I barely made it in to them, the next few pounds I put on will definately burst them open 🥵 They were so tight my belly lost it's jiggle, and I could barely lift my legs 🤣 I'd originally grabbed them for the photos but after seeing how small they were I decided to film and I must say, they gave me some fun lol.