My current gf can't get into feederism. Keep fantasising about my Ex who was a feedee

Guest tumlover

Guest tumlover

Hey guys, 

Just here for a little advice. 

So I've been with my current gf for almost 2 years now. But I broke things off after 10 months due to not feeling sexually fulfilled and also a little restricted in what I could do in general. The break up lasted about 4 months before I decided to come back and try things again. 

This time things have gone better, and she let's me play with her belly and stuff, but since one of my Ex's was a full on feedee who loved to gain, I feel like I'll never be satisfied with a vanilla sex life. 

Sometimes I feel like it's pointless trying to have a long term relationship with someone who doesn't share this fetish. I honestly can't really get turned on unless she's gained some accidental weight that she soon drops and diets. 

Just wondering what you guys think. 

Cheers 

Don't try to make her enjoy something she isn't into. She deserves someone who is into her as she is, and you can find someone more compatible with your desires too. The situation you're describing is a recipe for "starting to text with your ex because you're sexually frustrated." I've been there, trust me, it ends up being bad for everyone. Make the hard decision and let her go. 

I'm going to start with this: if you're only dating and you think your sexy life with your GF is vanilla, wait until you get married and have kids. My point in saying that is if you're not satisfied with your relationship now and you're only dating this girl (albeit for 2 years), you should really do yourself a favor and break things off. 

That said, I went from a long time feedee girlfriend to a much smaller woman whom I ended up getting married to. After 6 years and 1 pregnancy, she is now my not-so-skinny wife. I too share your fetish, not that it should be surprising since I'm on curvage. My ex ate her way from 190 lbs to almost 400 lbs during her time with me. It was hot to see her constantly getting fatter and watch her consume twice the amount of food I did during a typical meal, but that's where the good things ended. Our sex life was never great. We grew up and apart, and I broke it off.

Then I met my wife. She's older than I am by about 6 years.  She was curvy, not even chubby yet when we met. She definitely wasn't shy to indulge a little though, and I think I might have put 10 pounds on her in our first 6 months together just by constantly taking her out to dinner and lunch. We pretty much instantly clicked in the bedroom, even though she was less than half the size of my ex. Honestly the first time I saw my wife naked I couldn't believe I was with a woman as small as she was. I've never really opened up completely to my wife about what it is specifically I like about bigger women and the process of gaining. She knows I like fat girls, and I think that has certainly contributed to her lack of motivation to lose the 25-30 pounds she's put on since we met. 

Maybe I just got lucky that my wife seems to be naturally filling out as she ages. Maybe my eating habits and the knowledge that I don't mind a little extra weight on a woman has worked in my favor. My wife is not a feedee and never will be. She told me once that she will never gain or lose weight for anyone but herself. She also told me that she's going to eat what she wants regardless of whether it makes her fat or not. I'm content with that.

After being with my ex for 6 years I really thought that a woman that was willing to gain weight for me was an absolute must. I proved myself wrong. Its more about just clicking with the person in general. I certainly wouldn't suggest that anyone with our fetish attempt to date a health food freak or a gym bunny, but most average women will gain weight as they age. 

• 3 weeks later...

I had a girlfriend like this. We broke up because, dang it, I just couldn't stay hard with her. It sucked for both of us. I told her the truth, that I am attracted to fat women and, absent that, it just wasn't happening. I felt terrible, but also proud that I came clean and didn't make something up.

She called me six months later and said "I'm becoming an earth mother!" We got together and...sweet Jesus. Fat ass, big belly, swollen breasts.

I don't think we left the bed for three days. To this day, hottest. Sex. Ever. I remember one time we got high and started dancing around the apartment. She was in just panties and her food baby stuck way out, and her huge boobs banged into each other. Quite the transformation! 

Only she ended up hating me for it, and blamed me. I'm not Mr. Perfect Specimen. Nobody held a fork to her head. If she wanted to blow up just to get me back, well...that's great, but not my fault. Just like when Matthew Bevilaqua shot Christopher Moltisanti. Ritchie Aprile didn't tell him to do that. 

We started viciously fighting in between intense fucking. 

Finally, we called it. She met an Italian guy, got pregnant and off to the races with her.

It's tough, man, this thing we have.