HolySmack

Guest Therainmaker
On 1/6/2021 at 7:44 PM, HolySmack said:

Second Gain: No Name (For Privacy Reasons) 

She got a fuller and more girthy figure tbh

PicsArt_01-06-09.39.38.jpg

Got anymore of her?

Guest Dave1431010
On 1/19/2021 at 6:07 AM, HolySmack said:

Sixth Gain:

Just wow and to think it was accidental 

PicsArt_01-19-01.03.49.jpg

Accidental?? What’s the story here lmao

1 hour ago, Dave1431010 said:

Accidental?? What’s the story here lmao

From what I remember she used to lift weights, she was also into bigger guys so she convinced her boyfriend to gain weight. Fortunately quarantine came around and she also slowly started gaining weight, she got turned by it and she decided to keep on gaining. 

Guest Dave1431010
On 1/14/2021 at 1:35 PM, HolySmack said:

Fifth Gain:

I've posted this before but it's still one of my faves tbh

ec97ad5.jpg

It’s always in the arms dude. U can always tell if they’re gonna gain by their arms I think 

Guest Dave1431010
14 hours ago, HolySmack said:

Oh How so? 

So, there are lots of girls whose resting weight is probably higher than they currently weigh. From what I can tell, you can see this from their arms. Usually, if a girl is supposed to have a resting weight that’s a lil thicker, she’ll have slightly thicker arms—even if her torso is TINY. It really seems like the arms are one of the few places you can’t really control, size wise (with the obvious exception of making them bigger). 

I might just be a moron here but it seems to be pretty true from all the girls I’ve seen on here and from people I know who have gained weight.

Guest Dave1431010
On 1/14/2021 at 1:35 PM, HolySmack said:

Fifth Gain:

I've posted this before but it's still one of my faves tbh

ec97ad5.jpg

This girl is a good example of my silly arm theory. Contrast her arms with someone like Zendaya’s arms. Some people (like zendaya) are naturally skinny. The girl in this pic seems like the type of person who tried to maintain her low-low weight, either through a lot of exercise or through restricting food. 

41 minutes ago, Dave1431010 said:

This girl is a good example of my silly arm theory. Contrast her arms with someone like Zendaya’s arms. Some people (like zendaya) are naturally skinny. The girl in this pic seems like the type of person who tried to maintain her low-low weight, either through a lot of exercise or through restricting food. 

Oh then yea you're right, you'd be surprised how much more fatter and flabbier her arms are currently. 

IMG_20201212_211252.jpg