The Calling

Batman76

Oh I'm looking forward to this!

I've no idea where you acquired all this movie knowledge! I can see striking and entirely coincidental likenesses in 7 of the actresses, but I've not a clue about the 2000 Disney starlet and the short shorts girl...

Tessa seems nice. Clearly in denial about her Starbucks intake though! And, as a petite girl, she ought to be more careful - no Starfire-sized physique to sponge away the calories!

• 5 weeks later...

This is a great cosmic horror story, with fat actresses woven in! It seems the Lodge was established to guard some cosmic horror, perhaps related to all the fattening chocolate sauce that Lincoln / Mortensen has been gorging on and feeding to the captive actresses daily. Of course, Lillian Lincoln seems to have been enjoying the side-benefits of her situation, and has recently been picking on Brit actresses to fatten up especially - perhaps the power has corrupted her! 

Anyway, going by the Mountains of Madness references, perhaps there will be some chthonic cavern, filled with a bubbling lake of mystical chocolate. Looking forward to the denouement!