My experiences

Guest chubby encourager

Guest chubby encourager

Hi, I wanted to start a thread about my relationship and share my experiences from it. I've talked about my relationship a little before but it's probably time to write about it more specifically.

I've been into chubby, thick, curvy and fat girls for as long as I can remember and I'm even into stuffing and gaining myself a bit too. However, I never talked to anyone about being into these things and always just kept it to myself.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while now and she's been skinny all her life while I've always been on the chubbier side but not really overweight. I have always found her very attractive and her weight has never been and still isn't an issue for me, whatever it is. However, as we've been dating, we've both actually put on a bit of weight which I can't pretend not to love.

In the time that we've been dating I went from about 170lbs to 200lbs and she's gone from 103lbs to 123lbs. And although I love the idea of her getting fat, I really think all the weight just came from being comfortable in a relationship and eating out way more than before. I started to play with her belly and thighs more as they grew and she could definitely tell that I liked them. I'd also take her out more and if she ever asked if I was trying to make her fat, I'd pat her belly and say yes.

Recently, she saw something on my phone that was weight gain related and she freaked out because I had never mentioned anything like it before. Obviously, I still wanted to be with her so we talked about it and I explained that it's a fetish but I wouldn't want her to be that big if she didn't want to. I realise now how important it is to be open and honest about these things with the person you love. I feel like now I need to prove to her that I love her and that I want her, if that makes sense. I feel like the whole thing was just a shock to her but it's really relieving to be able to talk to her about it.

After that happened, things went back to normal slowly. And we're all good now. She knows that this fetish is a part of who I am but she feels like I won't be happy if I'm not with a fat girl, which isn't true. I need to try to find a way to prove that to her.

But these are just some of the experiences that I wanted to share. I feel like I've learnt so much from how I handled things and although she doesn't want to be really fat, I feel like now that she knows I like chubby bellies, she might let herself go a bit.

What do you all think, let me know and feel free to ask questions or message me as well.

Guest MX8XV93

@thick lover A number of people on here have found that their significant other actually started gaining quite substantially after discovering some piece of feederism-related content.  If she's the type of woman who has always sort of wanted to eat a lot, but was worried about what you might think, then you may have actually gotten a lucky break.

On the other hand, I've also dated someone for whom finding that sort of thing would most certainly not have meant a lucky break.

So without knowing more about her reaction, I can't really tell.  But I do wish you luck.

Guest chubby encourager

@JohnnyX her reaction was basically shock. She saw it and didn't want to speak to me. But once she calmed down a bit and talked about it, she was mostly upset because she thought that she wasn't enough. I think by being honest about having this as a fetish will make her realise that it isn't because of her, if you know what I mean.

I'm hoping it's a lucky break for me and something good can come of it. Honestly, I'd love for her to embrace it and let herself go a little but even if she doesn't, it won't change how I feel towards her at all.

What do you think my next move should be?

Guest MX8XV93

@thick lover, I'm glad to hear that things are going well, and that she's starting to open up (and also be more confident).

I found the post I was talking about before where the guy got "busted", actually three times (on 11/9/19, 5/4/20, and 9/23/20), but it ended up working out well.  So maybe @Onlybbwplease has some good advice for you.

As far as focusing on showing her how much you love it, it sounds to me like you're on the right track.

Guest chubby encourager

Thank  you for the advice, I read the whole thread and it sounds like really good advice. His wife's reactions seem similar in some ways to my girlfriend so we'll see how it goes. She has been sending me some nice photos recently which really show off her belly and thighs.

I'm hoping to give an update tomorrow because I'm planning on taking her on a full day of eating and relaxing which should be fun for the both of us. It's the first day that we've both had off work in a while, so we should be able to celebrate with a lot of food. We've already discussed going out to eat so I'm sure she's down and I know she's looking forward to it.

I can already tell that as she puts more weight on, I am going to as well. I feel like it's just a given considering how much we eat out together and I'm okay with that.

Guest chubby encourager

So, I've been treating my girl to a lot of eating out and being lazy over the past couple of days and she's definitely been enjoying it. I feel like she really enjoys being pampered and having things done for her so I've been ordering her food and encouraging her to be lazy and spend lots of time on Netflix. She's just been really happy which I love to see and it makes me happy too.

I purposely ordered way more food than we could eat to see how far she'd go with a little encouragement from me. I've been joking around recently that she can't finish her meals because she doesn't have a big appetite which always pushes her to try and prove me wrong. She definitely ate more than normal and even had a cute little food baby from it which got a lot of attention from me. It's hard for me to judge how much she's gaining because I see her pretty much every day but looking back on photos, she's definitely filling out her clothes a lot more and having more of a wobble to her whole body now. While we were eating, I started to feed her with one hand and massaging her belly and thighs with the other. She then asked me if feeding her was also a part of my fantasy to which I said yes.

After we ate, I convinced her not to wear a lot, since we were home alone and I wanted a better view of her body. She teased me by sitting on my lap and as I was squeezing and rubbing her chubby parts, she said that she wants to get bigger for me. I'm going to just keep doing what I'm doing and showing her how much hotter she is and keep her happy and see where it leads.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chubby encourager

We've been pretty busy recently but still pretty much the same as before. We've both been working a lot which has meant that she's been really lazy. She tells me how after work she just wants to eat and get in bed and not do anything else which is good to hear.

I feel like her appetite is increasing but it's hard to tell at the moment. She's really been craving sweet things and a lot of junk food recently which I happily get for her whenever I can. One of my favourite parts of the whole thing is watching her struggle to get into jeans and button things up. I just love how she really needs to squeeze into them now, and how quickly she gets out of them and into some comfy clothes whenever she can.

She seems to be getting softer all over at the moment. I'm hoping to take her for a late night snack tonight and a day of eating tomorrow so we'll see how she goes.

Guest MX8XV93
On 1/23/2021 at 2:00 AM, thick lover said:

One of my favourite parts of the whole thing is watching her struggle to get into jeans and button things up. I just love how she really needs to squeeze into them now, and how quickly she gets out of them and into some comfy clothes whenever she can.

Glad to hear things are going well.  And sounds like it might be a good opportunity to go out with her and get some more comfortable clothes.

Guest MX8XV93
On 1/23/2021 at 2:00 AM, thick lover said:

One of my favourite parts of the whole thing is watching her struggle to get into jeans and button things up. I just love how she really needs to squeeze into them now, and how quickly she gets out of them and into some comfy clothes whenever she can.

Glad to hear things are going well.  And sounds like it might be a good opportunity to go out with her and get some more comfortable clothes.

Guest chubby encourager

So we've had a couple of big days of eating and she's definitely craving a lot more fattening food than normal. I've been bringing her plenty of fast food saying that I was hungry and I got some for her too but a lot of the time she's ending up eating most of it which I love.

She's also started to ask me to bring her food which has never really happened before. She got me to bring her donuts last night on my way to see her and she ate two which was good to see as she normally would barely get through just one. 

She definitely knows she's putting weight on because she doesn't stop mentioning it but she doesn't seem to mind. She goes to the gym about once every 2 weeks which I feel like is just because she paid for it so she feels like she has to go. She is letting me rub her belly all the time now and even guides my hands there sometimes. 

After eating today, she pulled her top up and showed me her bloated belly, calling herself fat like she always does after she eats. After that though, we spent some time just watching TV with me rubbing her belly.

There were a few girls who gained weight throughout  and after highschool, but I remember there was one girl in particular named Gabby who was never small but at first was just chubby. However she slowly kept gaining throughout that last two years in particular, and more importantly started bringing abunch of snacks for her and her friends to munch on during class. Soda big family bags of chips cookies, ect. A bunch of junk food, it wasnt ALL for her but she in particular ate quite a share of it/ even when herfriends werent around she'd be munching on something during class. Thats when I had the realization that instead of just absently watching her eat in class, I could help. I started buying oreos, or cheese its, doughnuts once I gave her a whole slice of cake. I did it like once or twice every other week so it wouldnt be as weird, and she would just assume it was just extra food but whether she suspectes anything at all she defiently accepted all the food I gave her. One time i offered her some oreos cuz I got an entire pack hope to give her just some but she became almost entitled to them so she took almost an entire sleeve of them, which with anyone else probably would of came off as a bit rude but I found her appetite so hot. I know it wasnt  just to me she clearly had been eating outside of school too but by the end of the year she got HUGE. Like I said she was never small but she used to just be pretty chubby but by the end of senior year she had easily packed on 50+lbs at least. Her tits and ass grew so much,  celulite was starting to form on her legs but most of it went to her stomach which was a belly but slowly became a gut it was pretty hot. I think about her alot still wondering how big she is now. There are other women I am fixated on too but what made that interaction special was that I helpped 

Guest chubby encourager

She sat me down today and said that she feels like she is getting too fat and she wants to lose a bit of weight. Keep in mind that she is still not fat by any means and most people wouldn't even say she's chubby yet but I think the weight is a shock for her because before we dated, she's been very skinny her whole life. She knows how much I love her body at the moment and I feel like she's conflicted because she thinks that she won't be as attractive to me.

I've tried to convince her that she'll be attractive to me no matter what, which is honestly how I feel and be supportive to her decisions. She told me to tell her if she gets "too skinny" but honestly, I just want her to be happy as the main thing. She knows at the moment how hot I find the chubby parts of her body because I can't keep my hands off and I feel like that's why she's confused.

Any advice on what I should do? I wouldn't want her to get skinny but her happiness is really important to me.

i have tried a bit of everything... with different kinds of successes and failures. my advice would be , depending on how serious you are about the lady. once i showed plumpprincess pics to a lady, asking her directly to more than double her weight. it didnt go well. to another one, i asked her to tell every meal or snack that she had and commanded her to get more. it didnt go well. to another one i asked her to stop going to the gym. it didnt go well. what has worked tough.. is pretty much do nothing but the that cool boyfriend who makes a comfortable atmosphere. praising curves. and having good food around for her to relax. there will be some weight loss but chances are that it will be temporary and that long term trend is in your favor.

Guest Dave1431010
23 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

i have tried a bit of everything... with different kinds of successes and failures. my advice would be , depending on how serious you are about the lady. once i showed plumpprincess pics to a lady, asking her directly to more than double her weight. it didnt go well. to another one, i asked her to tell every meal or snack that she had and commanded her to get more. it didnt go well. to another one i asked her to stop going to the gym. it didnt go well. what has worked tough.. is pretty much do nothing but the that cool boyfriend who makes a comfortable atmosphere. praising curves. and having good food around for her to relax. there will be some weight loss but chances are that it will be temporary and that long term trend is in your favor.

you’ve gotta see these women as people man. They have their own routines and lives and asking any person to just abandon that for your own sexual pleasure is surely not gonna go well, unless your both firmly on the same page (and maybe share the fetish). I mean what’d you expect by asking someone to “more than double” their weight for u. For most people that would be a genuinely life changing change in size and health.

Guest chubby encourager
On 2/3/2021 at 3:04 AM, Dave1431010 said:

They have their own routines and lives and asking any person to just abandon that for your own sexual pleasure is surely not gonna go well

I definitely wouldn't want her to do something that she wouldn't want, that's very important to me.

On 2/2/2021 at 3:09 AM, extra_m13 said:

pretty much do nothing but the that cool boyfriend who makes a comfortable atmosphere. praising curves.

That's pretty much my plan, I'm going to just show her how much I love her body and the weight that she's put on already to show her that she doesn't need to lose any. I would definitely not want to scare her with this because our relationship is more important than that to me and her gaining or losing weight isn't going to change that.

Since we've talked about it, she told me we need to eat healthier but she's made absolutely no effort to do that, even telling me how much she's craving junk food and feeling really lazy. She hasn't been exercising much more yet either, which I must say that I like. The fact that she can just be lazy and I can pamper her with food that she loves is really cool to me. She seems to be really comfortable with the weight that she's put on now, so I think it's good that I've been showing her chubby parts more love recently.

We talked more about her wanting to lose weight and she said that she actually doesn't care about the number on the scale as long as she is happy with her body. She actually loves the weight that she's put on to her ass and thighs, but not the belly fat which I can understand. While we were talking, she also told me that she isn't at all sad or anything with her belly, because of how much more I'll touch it but it's just not perfect in her eyes.

Guest chubby encourager

Well, so far, so good! She's even told me that she weighed herself and her weight went up a bit and she doesn't mind it. She's been exercising less than once a week and even asking me to eat out with her more than ever! She's normally very indecisive, so when she decides that she wants something to eat, I make sure to get it for her. I feel like she really appreciates that and ends up eating more because of it. Even from the last time we talked, she seems to have let herself go and is not focused on exercise or trying to lose any weight. 

Every time I rub her belly or anything like that, she'll call herself fat and give it a squeeze, and I feel like her belly is definitely still growing. She noticed her little muffin top while we were out getting food the other day and quickly pulled her shorts up to try and get rid of it, but they didn't stay and the muffin top was back soon. Her belly also looks more round than before and it's reaching her thighs when she sits down, which is really cute. She's probably starting to get chubby as most people would define it. Apparently, her doctor told her that she's not fat but not exactly skinny either, and her parents tease her, saying that she's getting a fat belly.

She's still teasing me for liking fat girls and I'll tease her by saying she has a fat ass but she always denies it anyway. I'm loving that she seems happy at the moment, and she's really been craving junk food recently, which makes it easy to encourage her to eat more. I appreciate all the advice you've all given so far and would love if you have any more for me.

Guest chubby encourager

She's been telling me recently how much fatter she has been feeling and she's definitely the fattest she's ever been and still growing. She says that she's been way too lazy to exercise, like she went to the gym, walked for like 5 minutes and went home because she didn't feel like it.

We also spent Valentine's Day with lots of food, especially chocolate, which I know she appreciated. She told me it was definitely going to make her fatter. After all that, we cuddled up in bed watching TV with me playing with her belly. 

She likes to tease me because she knows I like how much weight she's putting on and I'm hoping to take her shopping to get her some bigger sexy clothes to show off her belly. 

It's really easy now to convince her to get more and more food when we're eating out or even at home. She's always going for seconds and sometimes even thirds now which is really impressive because she wasn't a big eater before.

Guest MX8XV93
9 hours ago, chubby encourager said:

She likes to tease me because she knows I like how much weight she's putting on and I'm hoping to take her shopping to get her some bigger sexy clothes to show off her belly. 

Hmm.  Since she's now on board, you could always say that there's a "part two" to your Valentine's Day gift, and take her out to get some stretchy leggings so that she's more comfortable when you guys are eating/cuddling/lounging around the house.  Maybe come back with some now discounted Valentine's Day candy and say that you want to spoil her like that year round.  If you can make sizing up her wardrobe sexy and romantic instead of excruciating, then you've probably succeeded.

Guest MX8XV93

Oh.  And while you're already being bold, stop and get her an ice cream on the way back. 😋

In my experience, it's your consistency that raises her confidence about her body.  And your indecisiveness ("But I also wouldn't mind if you lost weight", "But I did like your abs", etc.) that provokes any anxieties she may hold about her body.

Guest chubby encourager

The other day, her skinny best friend was looking at some body positivity stuff on her phone and said to her "ew, how could anyone think that these fatties are beautiful?" My girl responded by defending them, saying that they don't deserve to feel bad for their weight. Now the body positive people she was showing us were definitely obese and much bigger than my girl. Her friend kept saying stuff like "they're actually saying fat is good!" and getting pretty worked up about it but my gf didn't back down and kept defending them. She then asked me what I thought and I patted my own belly and said "what's a little extra weight, it's not like they're hurting anyone."

After it happened I wondered if my gf was defending them because she knows she's put weight on herself and wouldn't want to be treated the same way. 

She's gone to the gym like once over the last 2 weeks and she's looking a lot wider, especially from behind.

We ordered a pizza in last night while we watched TV which was really nice. I convinced her to finish off one of the pizzas because there were "only 2 slices left." She was a bit reluctant but she did it! I gave her belly some good rubs after that and she was really full.

Guest chubby encourager

I think she's getting pretty comfortable with her weight now because she isn't sucking her belly in as much any more, even in public. Not sure if it's because it's getting too big to suck in or if she just doesn't mind any more. But she dressed up very fancy for a dinner she had for work and got me to take some photos of her and with her. As she looked at them, she said "wow I look so fat! I really should have started hitting the gym earlier!" And her dress was absolutely clinging to her belly which I loved.

Anyway, she went to the dinner and actually ate a big schnitzel and drank quite a bit, getting her a bit tipsy. I picked her up after and her belly looked huge. It was clear that she indulged herself. She kept mentioning how fat she was getting and how I'm making her fat because I like fat girls, to which I just complimented her body more and more, making sure she knows how much I love her body.

When we got home, she was really tired, so I was helping her out of her dress and it got a bit stuck because of how tight it was. She teased me saying that she won't even fit in her clothes because of how fat I'm making her and I couldn't keep my hands off her belly and the rest of her body.

She's planning on going to the gym once a week and making it a routine but she's told me that she wants to have a big meal after because she'll be so hungry from working out so I don't think the weight is going anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chubby encourager

So, she just recently got a new job and I think she'll be a lot less active than she was before. I've also been asking her if she wants to gym with me because I figured it would make her happy to exercise because that's what she wanted but she hasn't come a single time.

She's also been eating a lot more than normal with me and I don't know where all the extra appetite is coming from considering she seems more lazy now. Most days she's now eating 4 full meals and getting pretty stuffed. I used to really have to convince her to eat more but now it seems like she really loves eating more and more. 

A few of her clothes now don't fit her as well, so I've been complementing how good she looks in newer clothes she's bought and she loves showing off in tight clothes for me now.

I'm doing my best to make sure she knows I'm attracted to her and sex is better than ever, but she's still worried that she's not fat enough. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make her understand that her body is perfect to me and even though I've found girls double her weight attractive, it doesn't mean that she isn't enough?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chubby encourager

She was trying on some old clothes today and everything was showing off the weight she's gained. Her tops really cling to her belly and boobs now and look so tight, her jeans all give her a muffin top, which she loves to squeeze, and her skirts and dresses really draw attention to her belly. Her ass is also really filling out her jeans now, from what I can feel, it's very tightly squeezed in and she's been telling me how her thighs are rubbing lots more.

She's also trying to cut back on "fattening" foods but she doesn't mind gorging on 1000 calories of pasta and meatballs. Despite the weight she's put on, she's definitely still not fat or close to it, she's just chubbier, although I would love to get her on a scale and see how much she's gained.

I feel like she might be teasing me to see how I react to the new weight because she'll jiggle her belly and say stuff like "You did this. Always making me eat more than I should." , "Soon I'll be as fat as those girls you like" and "I know you want me to get fatter." She definitely shows off her belly more now than she ever has.

She's been so busy at work and has barely had any free time because of lots of hours at the office, so when she comes home we pretty much just watch TV together and eat. I think her new job being so sedentary is really helping the weight pile on as well as the fact that she's been skipping gym more and more but I feel like having a membership makes her feel healthy even though she never goes.

• 4 months later...