Savanna's Belly / Prologue

Guest tumlover

Guest tumlover

Savanna’s Belly / Part 1

It was a Tuesday at around 6pm. I was working back late at the office, been a stacked week so far, but I was probably going to wrap up in an hour or so. I was knee deep into all my work when I got a text message from no other than Savanna. We’re in the same friend group, and since she dates my close friend I see her often. But we rarely privately message each other these days. I guess because of the slight awkwardness of being an ex and all that. So I was rather surprised when I saw a message from her pop up on my phone home screen. As I opened it, all it read was “Things with Jake are going to hell. I’m sorry but I don’t know who else to go to. Can we meet up and chat?”. I didn't know what to think, much less what to reply back with. Jake was one of my closest friends, and if they were having issues I wouldn’t want him to be worried about his girlfriend meeting up with her Ex, even if it is his best mate. But I really do care about Savanna still, and I miss having a one-on-one conversation, so I felt it was polite to agree to a meet up. “Oh shit is everything okay? Yeah don’t be sorry! I’m finishing up work now. I can come pick you up at 7ish?”.

I felt nervous for some reason. Despite getting over our breakup years ago, I definitely still had some deep seated attraction left towards Savanna. I was anxious for her reply as I started packing up my stuff at work. I don’t think I would’ve been able to continue anyways, so I figured I’d rather meet up with her ASAP. She replied, “Thanks so much! Yeah I’ll explain to you when we meet up. See you at 7 xx”. The kisses was a little odd, but I didn’t really think much of it. I just hope everything okay. As I walked out of the office and headed to my car I couldn't help but wonder what she wanted to talk to me about. Was it just about Jake? or was there something else going on? I guess I’d find out. “Okay see you soon!” I replied. I didn’t have the courage to reciprocate the kisses. The whole Jake situation made me uneasy, despite maybe wanting to deep down. 

I pulled up to Savanna and Jake’s place dead on 7. I pride myself on my punctuality, and I guess I was actually kind of excited to meet up with Savanna. Before I could finish texting her the courteous “Hey I’m here!” message, I saw her already closing the door and walking up the drive towards my car. She was looking honestly gorgeous from what I could see of her from the little light  coming from the windows and outdoor lights. She was dressed in casual clothing. Track pants and a tight band shirt from the high school days. I’d sometimes forget how attractive she really was, usually trying to subvert those thoughts for the sake of Jake. she walked up to my window “Hey! sorry is it all good if we head off? I told Jake I was heading to the shops for groceries”. For some reason I really was quite nervous and flustered from her presence, and didn't really know what had come over me. I hang out with her and my friends almost every Saturday. I managed to utter out “Oh! Yeah! all good. Hop in!”. With that she smiled and hopped into the passenger seat, doing up the seatbelt once she was seated. I couldn’t help myself from noticing her belly when she did the belt up around her midsection. She definitely wasn’t anywhere near her weight when we were together, but she was definitely in chubby territory, and wearing a shirt that tight was definitely showing off her permanently-bloated looking belly. “So where to?” I said, feeling flustered and jittery. “Ummm did you wanna maybe grab some pizza to-go? We could eat in your car or something? I know you don’t like restaurants haha”. She knew me all too well. But I was surprised she offered to get food, as from what I knew her and Jake usually ate at around 6 since they both would sleep early due to their early morning starts. “Yeah honestly works for me! haha. Let’s head to Bonnici’s. They always have the best options”. “As long as they have those extra-large Margherita’s I’m down with that!” she replied sincerely. Hearing those words come out of her mouth sent an intense buzz right through my body. I don’t know what was happening, and why she just said that, but I was honestly so turned on. I tried to shrug it off though as just friendly banter, and continued to drive down the road to the Pizza place. 

“Alright we’re here!” I awkwardly let out as we pulled up to the driveway of the restaurant. We hadn’t really spoken in the car besides mocking the trash music on the radio. It was only a 2 minute drive though, so I hope she didn’t feel to awkward from my sudden shyness. “Oh my god I can’t wait! Let’s order now and then we’ll head over to the park down the street to eat?”. “Yeah you go first! I’m still deciding haha” I replied awkwardly. What was wrong with me today? Savanna walked to the counter and looked up at the menu above. “Hi There!” she said politely to the cashier. “I think I’ll grab the extra large Margherita…. A large garlic bread and…. maybe a pepsi too!”. And with that the cashier placed her order and handed her the change. Meanwhile I stood behind Savanna utterly speechless and perplexed. “Why did she order so much food?” I thought. “Every time we hang as a group she’s always eating small portions and trying to be healthy”. Something was definitely strange, but I tried my best to hold back the overwhelming buzz I felt earlier. I have to act cool. I then managed to walk past Savanna and up to the counter and ordered myself a regular veggie pizza and a water. I was hoping my smaller order wouldn’t embarrass Savanna, but she didn’t seen bothered by it at all, and we both sat down in the waiting area as the restaurant whipped up our orders. We sat in silence, again, for a brief moment before Savanna blurted out awkwardly. “Honestly don’t know if my order’s gonna be enough! haha”. She was looking at my playfully, possibly sarcasm? I was so confused, but also aroused, so I wasn’t sure what the hell to say in response. I just looked at her and joked “Haha yeah? well you can always have a bite of mine if you’re still peckish!” I had no idea if that was the right thing to say, or if I should’ve brushed it off as a joke, but she soon had a response that shut my brain up. “Haha honestly! I might have to take you up on that! I don’t know why but I’m fucking starving! haha. And I even had a meal with Jake like an hour ago!”. With that my brain turned to mush. I didn’t know how to compute what was going on. I couldn’t tell if she was being honest, or joking, or maybe even flirting? Surely she remembers about my fetish and how much I used to feed her back in her prime. I honestly feel like I sat there for an eternity not knowing what to respond with. I think I just awkwardly laughed and smiled at her, internally hating myself for how much of a wreck I was. Before I could get a word out the cashier yelled - “Order for Savanna! extra large Margherita, large garlic break, and a pepsi!”. With that Savanna stood up from the booth and grabbed all her food. The pizza box looked massive. I don't think I’d even seen an extra large pizza from the restaurants before. She looked at me cheekily and gave me a wink. Something was definitely up. My brain started to freeze again, but managed a little smile toward her before the cashier also called my order. With that we both walked out of the restaurant and headed to the car. As we put the pizzas in the backseats and got back in the car to drive down the road to the park I looked at her - “Hey is everything okay? like tell me I’m crazy but I’m getting kinda weird vibes haha” I regretted saying it immediately. Wish I just went along with her and her flirtatious attitude. But she quickly replied “Oh my god am I being that obvious? haha. Shit I’m sorry! I was hoping you wouldn’t notice.” “Haha well what do you mean? why are you sorry?” I couldn’t understand what was going on. “Can we just get to the park? I’ll explain once we’re eating and stuff” she sounded a little more serious now, but still seemed a little playful about everything. With that I drove us a minute down the road, to a cute little park with a nice view of the bush. We parked the car there and got our pizzas from the backseat and started eating. 

We both awkwardly started on our pizza’s. There was definitely some strange tension going on, and just when I was about to ask her what she meant before she blurted out, “Okay this might be a shock, but me and Jake are already broken up. We split like 2 weeks ago. He’s been living back at his mums, and he’s slowly moving his stuff out of my place. I wanted you to be the first one to know, and to know why”. I was taken aback. I had no idea anything was wrong with the relationship at all, and hearing that they’d been broken up for a couple weeks was shocking to hear. “Oh my god I’m so sorry! Is everything okay? why’d you guys split?” I was legitimately shocked, but ashamedly relieved that Jake was no longer in the picture. Made me feel a bit less guilty for the thoughts I was having about Savanna at the time. “Please don’t speak a word of this to the rest of the group okay? Me and Jake will tell the rest of the guys in our own time and in our own way, but I wanted you to know the real reason. Because.. I guess it has something to do with you”. 

“to do with me?” I asked, surprised. “But yeah my lips are sealed. I won’t tell the guys. But what’s going on?”. I was pretty shocked and intrigued at this point. Instead of answering my question Savanna started eating her pizza more furiously. Scoffing down a couple slices and following it with a couple chugs of pepsi. I sat there staring at her, bug eyed. I wasn’t sure what was going on, but I was into it. Finally she took a break from her meal, probably 3/4’s finished with her extra large pizza. With that she put the pizza box aside, pulled down her pants a bit, and lifted up her shirt. What sat in front of me was a pale, round ball of flesh. A belly I hadn’t seen for years. I was so blown away that I didn’t notice her grab my hand place it on her soft, round belly. I looked up at her, completely perplexed, but insanely turned on. “After all this time. All these years with Jake, and all these years trying to get in shape, I finally realised…”. I was in utter shock, what was she about to say? I could feel her belly fat sinking between my fingers. “I want to be big. Every day I think about how you used to feed me, kiss me, rub my tummy when I was full. I don’t know why it took me so long to understand, but I think I’m into it. Like.. I think I’m really Into it”. I didn’t know what to say… I’d dreamt this exact situation countless times in my head since we broke up. I couldn’t comprehend what was going on. “Listen, I know this is weird and you’re probably confused as hell haha. But to put it simply, me and Jake hadn’t been intimate for months. I slowly lost interest in the sex, and for some reason one day just woke up wanting to be fat. I looked at my tummy and wanted it to be bigger. I started getting off to the idea of being fed food, and having my belly rubbed. Maybe it’s some strange delayed affect, but I haven’t been able to stop thinking about our old feeding days all those years ago. And I pretty much told Jake that I wanted to get big. Like, proper big. And he just couldn’t understand it.” I was still in complete shock but could manage to squeak out “Is that why you guys split?”. “Not the only reason, but we just weren’t melding anymore. Too many different tastes and goals in life”. I felt I was starting to get a hold of things, regardless of how unreal this all was. “So you’re telling me… You and jake are done… You realised you want to get fat… and you want ME to feed you again?”. With that Savanna picked up her pepsi bottle and started chugging it. She maintained eye contact with me the entire time, and used her spare hand to signal me to start rubbing her belly. I started rubbing her round gut counter-clockwise, feeling all the chub, and the curve of her belly. Then she stopped, with the pepsi now empty, and uttered out a huge, deep burp before replying “I know this is a lot to take in, but hey, this is what you always wanted right? Please just feed me the rest of my pizza, I love how it feels” and with that I lost all anxiety and just went into feeder mode. I fed her the rest of her pizza and was rubbing and kissing her pale, round belly the whole time, feeling it grow tighter with the more she ate. Surprisingly she even managed to finish off a couple slices of my own pizza, which I happily offered up, completely ecstatic of the situation. I still felt like I was in a dream, and continued to pinch myself every couple minutes. But It was definitely real, and I was in heaven.

Once Savanna finished all of the food we had in the car she pushed the car seat back, leaned back and rubbed her own belly, burping and sighing. “Oh my god I can’t believe I ate all of that! I don’t think I’ve ever ate that much in on sitting before!”. “Yeah I don’t know how you did it. But hey, are you sure this is what you want? I’m loving this, but it’s all come from nowhere, I don’t know what to think…”. with that Savanna shut me up by placing my hand on her belly again and ordered me to start rubbing. “I know this is a lot to take in, and you don’t have to say yes. But I honestly can’t stop thinking about getting fatter, and I want to get at least back to my biggest weight before the end of the year. You made me so big all those years ago, and I honestly just want to feel like that again. So it’s your call, but this is definitely what I want”. With that I gave her belly I soft kiss and looked up at her. “Savanna this is the best news I think I’ve ever had” I let out a big smile and continued to rub her belly gently while she sighed erotically. 

As I pulled up outside her place I noticed her belly poking out from under her tight top. “If we’re really going to be doing this, I think you might need some bigger clothes haha”. She looked down and instead of pulling her shirt down, decided to roll it up to look like a tank top. “I think I’d rather outgrow all my clothes before I have to buy new ones. I like how it feels when people notice. when people stare. I just recently started going for evening walks in a tank top and a full belly. The looks I get honestly turn me on so much haha”. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. It was like a wet dream hearing all these things come out of Savanna’s mouth. “Anyways..” she added. “I think I’ll be heading to bed now, I’ll message you tomorrow partner” she gave me a wink and managed to gently get herself out of the passenger seat, even with her big, swollen belly getting in the way. I watched her walk down the shared driveway, to her front door. Bare, pale belly in full sight of the neighbours in their yard across from her. I watched her close the door, and with that decided to drive home. 

What the hell happened tonight? and did I really just get to become Savanna’s personal feeder? I was overwhelmed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tumlover

Savanna's Belly / Part 2

It had been about a week since that strange but amazing night with Savanna. I was still coming to terms with what had happened, and I was still pinching myself every day to make sure this was all real. We had kept in touch via text since it all went down, messaging a couple times a day, mostly just checking in with how our days going. But every night we’d start chatting about strictly feederism, and how much Savanna had managed to scoff down each day. It was a major turn on to hear she’d been increasing how much she ate each day, and she mentioned how she could feel her appetite increase every day after pushing her limits. When I asked her last night what her tally for the day was, she shamelessly replied “hmmmm. 6 slices of peanut butter toast for breakfast, 4 bowls of ramen noodles for lunch. A family sized block of chocolate for a snack ;) and 3 microwave pizzas for dinner!”. That was definitely a new record, and I was losing my mind thinking about how fat she must be getting over this past week. She continued to tease me by complaining about how round and bloated her belly was by the end of the night, and how she was struggling to find a shirt in her closet that could cover her whole belly without showing off a slither of her pale gut. I was losing my mind and had asked to see how big she was, but she’s committed to only ever showing me in person. I guess to make our meet ups a bit more exciting. It’s been hard to hold on so long, especially with all the constant teasing and her daily messages of “just finished up with my family mcdonalds meal for lunch! ;)”, but we had organised to meet up tonight, and boy was I excited. 

Savanna promised me that I could choose what to feed her tonight, and that she wanted me to push her to her new limit, so I settled on pasta. I managed to buy 4 big packets of penne from the shops on my way to her place, as well as an assortment of 4 different sauces, Pesto, cream, tomato, and olive. The plan was to cook up 4 different pots of pasta, and let Savanna alternate between them in order to not get sick of one flavour. I was pretty proud of my feeder tactics, and I was excited to see how far she could go. I pulled up to her house at around 7:30pm. I had to work back a little, but she said she was in no rush since it was a Friday night. I was excited to see how she was looking after a week of overindulging, but when I rang the bell and she opened the door, I wasn’t prepared for what I saw. 

“Hey stranger!” said Savanna as she opened the door for me, smiling cheekily. I stood there gobsmacked, unable to take my eyes off what I was seeing. Savanna was wearing some form-fitting workout shorts, and a very, very tight workout crop top singlet. But her minimal clothing wasn’t what had my jaw on the floor, It was how huge her belly was looking. It was popping out 3 or 4 inches further than her huge boobs, and looked the size of a doughy basket ball. It didn’t help that she was holding her belly with one hand as she waved me inside. I managed to look up at her and utter “h-hey haha, sorry you really had to surprise me like that huh?” in which she replied with a cute giggle and gave me a huge, with her huge belly pressing into me, a feeling of pure ecstasy. 

“Omg you got so much pasta! I’m so excited! hehe. Come into the kitchen, let’s get some water boiling!”. I found her enthusiasm super cute, and watching her chubby body run around the kitchen in her revealing workout clothes, her huge belly bumping into everything, was enough to drive me crazy. “I’m sorry Sav but I’m at a fucking loss for words right now haha. Look at you! your tummy is huge!” she looked down at her huge, bloated belly and gave it a poke and a rub playfully and looked back up at me. “hehe I know! I was so excited to show you! I can’t believe it though hey! I swear I don’t remember it being this big even back when we were dating years ago, and it’s only been a week!” I loved how excited and proud she was of her globular belly, and she continued to rub it as she watched me cook up the 4 massive pots of pasta. “How much do you think you’re gonna be able to manage? haha”. Her face started to change from playful, to rather seductive, when she grabbed a fork from the drawer, walked over to the couch in the lounge, sat down in front of the coffee table and looked at me like a lion waiting to pounce on it’s prey. “Just bring the food over. I’m starving and I can’t wait to show you how far I can go. I hope you’re ready”. With that I started to get insanely turned on, and tried to hide my arousal by finishing up the pots of pasta. I stirred in the sauce, poured each ** into massive salad bowl’s I also got from the grocery store, and brought all four of them over to the lounge room where Savanna sat there salivating and rubbing her growling belly. “Come sit down next to me, I’m gonna need some tummy rubs to get all this down!”. And with that I sat next to her, hand on her round, protruding belly, and started to watch her dig in to the first bowl. 

It had been about twenty minutes, and Savanna was already nearly finished with the third bowl. “This was insane” I thought to myself, watching her continue to fork up more and more pasta into her mouth, slightly moaning from the feeling of being so full. “I told you I wasn’t playing around” she muffled out in-between chews, giving me a cheeky smile before going in for more. Within a couple more minutes she was done with bowl number three, and she she leaned back from the coffee table and sunk into the couch, puffed out and sweating. Her belly was completely distended. Resting on her thighs, and pushing almost up to her knees at this point. She started rubbing her huge gut slowly, burping and catching her breath. “I feel like such a piggy right now. I honestly don’t think I can stand”. I sat down next to her and started rubbing her globular belly, feeling how tight and round her belly was after gulping down all that pasta, like a complete glutton. “I can’t believe I’ve let myself get this big. I don’t know how I’m going to be able to drive to work with a belly this big!” she sighed, seemingly horny yet also honestly concerned. “You’re turning into such a big girl now. I wasn’t expecting you to be this big so soon, but this is only the beginning. I can’t wait to see how you’ll be looking a month from now”. I was getting just as excited as her, and we both sat there, rubbing her pale, bloated belly as she burped and hiccuped. 

It had been about an hour since Savanna finished up her third bowl of pasta, and we had started watching some trash TV to amuse us while we rubbed her gut, and chatted about work and stuff. I was just about ready to head home when she turned to me with puppy-dog eyes and whispered to me softly “I think I’m ready for bowl number 4”. I looked down at her belly one more time, still surprised with how ridiculously round and bloated she was, and simply replied “let’s go clothes shopping tomorrow. You’re gonna be waaaay too big for your wardrobe come tomorrow morning”. 

She looked at me annoyed “fineeeee, but only if you take me to KFC for lunch!”. I smiled and made my way to the kitchen, still in disbelief of my luck.