Giorgia Colella

Fma14

• Curvage Model
On 1/8/2021 at 12:33 PM, >_< 0_0 said:

Ever seen a girl grow a belly and just start dancing? 🧐 Apparently it’s a trend

I think it's like statement of "it's ok to jiggle" since you never see that in music videos/main stream media.

Kind of like an empowerment/this is what a woman's body looks like type thing.

I used to love posting dancing videos on FF in the beginning of quarentine. But there they look for that sort of thing, on Tic Toc it's more of a ballsy move because everyone looks at that and people can be so nasty in the comments.

I would think you would be loving that?! Nothing shows off jiggle like dancing!!!

Guest JigglyArms
8 hours ago, Sonic56 said:

What Italian women?

I've seen multiple Italian models get chubby in the last few months, more than any other nationality. Then I came across this thread containing hundreds of chubby Italian women

Then I did some research after finding out almost all the Italian girls in this thread were from Naples, and found this

"The prevalence of obesity in Naples among women, was 5.2 times (3.8-6.6 95% CI) as high as in France, 3.3 times (2.2-4.4) as high as in Holland, 

1.7 times (0.9-2.5) as high as in USA, 2.5 times (1.7-3.4) as high as in Milan"

So apparently Italy is experiencing a spike in average body fat overall, with the city of Naples in particular having absolutely astounding statistics due to its history of rich cuisine.

So apparently bros, Naples is the place to be. Check that thread for more gorgeous chubby Neapolitans than you could ever dream of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...