My lifelong obsession with big bellies

King_Schultz

I've always been exclusively attracted to larger women. And ever since my teens, it has always been the bellies who has been the main attraction. I certainly love big boobs, big butts and so on, but the belly has always been the main attraction, and where most of the attention is at when I'm either having sex with a woman, or just admiring a female body. In general, it doesn't matter if she has smaller breasts or a smaller butt, as long as the belly is big, round, sticks out prominently and/or is hanging quite low.

Now, as I mentioned in another thread, I've been in contact again with an old flame, and in our most recent conversation, my obsessions with big bellies came up again. She was genuinly fascinated, but also wondered where this fascination came from. I've been asked it before, and probably will be asked it again, but I never seem to find a proper answer to it. I love all things fat, from the double chins to supersized calves, cellulites and fat women out of breath... but what really has me the most turned on is always big bellies. A woman doesn't even need to be all naked for me to get an erection: it has happened a few times when I saw a very overweight woman in bikini, showing her big belly hang out, giving me serious "trouble". So: what do you all make of this?

↑ +1
And also a big belly might look to your subconscious self a bit like a pregnant belly and pregnancy is a turn-on to many (an indicator of fertility).

To me a disproportionately large apple-shaped belly looks masculine, plus the fat in such a belly is visceral fat (the baddie), which is linked to diabetes type II. That's why it doesn't turn me on that much.

bellies are a beautiful thing indeed... you never know how much you like them or how big you like them until you see the next one, bigger belly. personally a girl must have some belly but there are many types and there is the matter of distribution of course. bigcutie ellie may be one of the most extreme all belly ladies that i know. ivy is almost also pure belly but in a different way. personally i prefer the belly type of juicyjackie and a more bottom heavy lady. cellulite is always a plus and if the lady is big enough you will likely have some boobs to play with, even do probably not as big as bigcutie marilyn

20 hours ago, King_Schultz said:

This is actually more of a turn-on for me.🙄

So let me get this straight, you prefer bodies like (a) over bodies like (b)?

(a) index.php?/category/8163 (Jesstastic)

(b) picture.php?/81524/category/84 (PassionBBW)

These are from one of the OMG-don't-even-think-about-these sites list, which I find hilarious.

2 hours ago, vpprof said:

So let me get this straight, you prefer bodies like (a) over bodies like (b)?

(a) index.php?/category/8163 (Jesstastic)

(b) picture.php?/81524/category/84 (PassionBBW)

These are from one of the OMG-don't-even-think-about-these sites list, which I find hilarious.

No, that wasn't what I meat. But there's a part of this fetish where the most unhealthy is the most turn-on for me.

Ah, the old "health" theme.

Personally, I wish that being obese was perfectly compatible with being healthy. Unfortunately, while some obese people are 100% healthy, there's no getting around the fact that obesity brings much higher risk of health problems in the long term.

In terms of sexual attraction, for my part I can't say that "unhealthiness" is in and of itself a turn-on. I never once caught myself thinking, "wow, she is really unhealthy, how hot." On the other hand, behaviors which have the unfortunate side-effect of tending to be unhealthy do, unquestionably, turn me on.

My wife's belly has grown from being a cute FUPA to a huge, pendulous tummy. And it's also the closest I've come to heaven on earth 😉

On 1/11/2021 at 6:42 PM, Joliat said:

In terms of sexual attraction, for my part I can't say that "unhealthiness" is in and of itself a turn-on. I never once caught myself thinking, "wow, she is really unhealthy, how hot." On the other hand, behaviors which have the unfortunate side-effect of tending to be unhealthy do, unquestionably, turn me on.

My thoughts exactly!

On 1/11/2021 at 6:42 PM, Joliat said:

My wife's belly has grown from being a cute FUPA

I think FUPA is the area below the belly :D

• 2 weeks later...

I am attracted to quite a lot.  There are just so many attractive women of all shapes and sizes out there to say something is my favorite.  As soon as I write a description, I find a hot exception to it.  I have similar feelings about music - so much good stuff to narrow down a favorite.  With that said, I noticed something.  The older I get, the more attracted I am to bellies.  I have always liked them, but now I find that my eyes go there first and become fixated.  It used to be thighs when I was younger, then it naturally progressed to butts, but it has been on bellies for some time now.  I'll say the belly-hip combination because they work so well together.  I'm going to give an example, although, she doesn't have very wide hips.  Veronica Moon.  I'll spare you my gushing over everything I find attractive about her, but I think she is gorgeous and her belly kills me in the best way. 

I don't know where you acquired it, but most likely it was some event you experienced from 6-12 years old. A cartoon, Willy Wonka, a friend of your parents, someone you saw at the beach, etc.