ChubbieBunnie 😋

15 hours ago, ChubbieBunnie said:

Hi everyone!

I’ll get right to it — I’m a lurker who posted belly pics about a month ago. I received such a warm welcome but quickly scurried away (🐰) out of fear. 

But...the idea of posting my fat belly for everyone to see turns me on so much, I couldn’t help but return. I hope you enjoy these 🐷 pics as much as I enjoyed taking them ☺️ 

I submitted my model application for Curvage earlier today, so there's much more where these came from!!!  

Have a wonderful day or night, wherever you are, and thanks for stopping by : ) 

A1A443A0-FF2D-43DF-8ABA-3AB4741CB98B.jpeg

8C775637-49A0-4C68-9773-7320F29FEE94.jpeg

45434033-52AF-4F09-8072-DBB6D490A588.jpeg

Three years and 100 pounds ago 🙈

83B156B8-4368-45F6-93C4-71A30853F303.jpeg

Tell me what a fat piggy I’ve become, I promise it’ll make me wet 😉

Good to see you again! Welcome back! And yes, you are becoming a lovely fat piggy!

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, showmeyourbellygirl said:

Looks like it fits perfectly to me!  Is that not how it's supposed to fit? 😈 I see some free space in that frame

very good point...😈 I mean, I think I look the best as an overgrown sow, gut bursting out, so I'd say it looks good to me hehe 

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Almost sad to make those 69 followers into 70. :P 

And I don't blame you for being horny after feeling that gut flop and jiggle between your legs like that. 😍

Hahaha 😝 definitely no need to feel bad about that!! 

Thanks for understanding, it really is out of control 🥵 😍

Also, I couldn't find the undies that went with the black lingerie, but there's no doubt it wouldn't have fit over my fat pussy and expanding ass 🙈

6 minutes ago, ChubbieBunnie said:

Hahaha 😝 definitely no need to feel bad about that!! 

Thanks for understanding, it really is out of control 🥵 😍

Also, I couldn't find the undies that went with the black lingerie, but there's no doubt it would've fit over my fat pussy and expanding ass 🙈

Very out of control! So much so I doubt those old panties could fit -- like, I'm imagining it literally tearing over that expanding fat ass. :P 

1 hour ago, ChubbieBunnie said:

In honor of 69 followers (and because I’m so damn horny 😝), please enjoy these gifs! 

Thank you all for the support, I absolutely love showing off my beached body 😍

2C93FAFA-879C-4516-96A2-2494DE29696C.gif

0D28C29F-7AEE-44BB-B14F-BBFECCDCCDE3.gif

7C1F9462-5953-4852-B823-0B3D29453FCC.jpeg

Those lovey tits and that pudgy tummy is honestly just a blessing to be on this site, we're honestly happy and lucky to have you here 🙂  I could just honestly smother my face in that chubby belly and I'd be in heaven hehe