ChubbieBunnie 😋

20 minutes ago, ChubbieBunnie said:

Hehe that is true, and you know how much I love being a gluttonous piggy! 😍🐷

Do you think these pictures of me tonight post-stuffing show that too? 😝

DB87B11A-D40C-4C17-90DB-91B245FB00F2.thumb.jpeg.862af466f8f566f4098155a6bc0759f2.jpeg

AB31814C-40FB-413C-BC8E-DB45677C37F8.thumb.jpeg.ece70e4c534a3f19d8e741ac680ae29d.jpeg

Wow that belly is resting on your thighs getting heavy!! The 2nd picture is the best ever lol pov is so dam amazing with you baby!! That belly is getting massive can you see your toes still lol

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, Fisherman07 said:

Wow that belly is resting on your thighs getting heavy!! The 2nd picture is the best ever lol pov is so dam amazing with you baby!! That belly is getting massive can you see your toes still lol

Hehe thank you so much! ☺️ Still can’t get over how huge I look...and to answer your question, it takes some seeeerious sucking in to see my toes 😝 

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Coucoucestmoi said:

Wow ! :o This belly still round even if it is fighting gravity ! And what about the breast too ! Great pics 😍

Thank you very much! ☺️💕It just won't quit, I'm still shocked by how round it is 😮

4 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Love your stretch marks and your growing belly. Such a huge belly now. You must find it gets you out 6 breath quickly these days

Thank you, I love it too 😍I really do get so out of breath...all things physical have become the biggest chore 😅

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Anonymous1888 said:

Hey chubbiebunnie can you make a coke bloat with deep burps

I can definitely try! My burps tend to not be the deepest unfortunately haha but I’m happy to try and let you know if I was able to get some good ones : ) 

I do have a coke bloat clip available where I burp a lot, but like I said, they don’t tend to be super deep! 

• Curvage Model

I've been eating like a complete pig this week and doing absolutely nothing to stop it. I have given in to any and every craving and eating until I can barely move, then starting all over again. I know I'll have to get back to a semi-regular eating schedule next week, so I wanted to end my week of gluttony with a bang...

I finished 2 large sandwiches, mac & cheese, some salad (I know, I'm just as surprised as you are 😝) and dessert about an hour ago 😍

But guess who's not finished yet and just ordered pizza? 😆 

IMG_5212.jpg

IMG_5208.jpg

IMG_5199.jpg

IMG_5128.jpg

IMG_5086.jpg

Edited by ChubbieBunnie

2 hours ago, ChubbieBunnie said:

I've been eating like a complete pig this week and doing absolutely nothing to stop it. I have given in to any and every craving and eating until I can barely move, then starting all over again. I know I'll have to get back to a semi-regular eating schedule next week, so I wanted to end my week of gluttony with a bang...

I finished 2 large sandwiches, mac & cheese, some salad (I know, I'm just as surprised as you are 😝) and dessert about an hour ago 😍

But guess who's not finished yet and just ordered pizza? 😆 

IMG_5212.jpg

IMG_5208.jpg

IMG_5199.jpg

IMG_5128.jpg

IMG_5086.jpg

Wow your amazing!! That belly is out of control lol no stopping it now!! Rounder and rounder tiu becoming!! Love it baby!!

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, chubnubs11 said:

WOW!!! You are so gorgeous!!! Eating like that is going to get you bigger in no time!!! That belly hang is to die for!! And your ass is nice and big!!!

Aww you are so kind, thank you so much!!! ☺️💕 there’s no doubt that I’m growing, I’m going to have some serious issues keeping these cravings in check now that I’m not giving in to every desire!!! Wish me luck 😅

13 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Wow your amazing!! That belly is out of control lol no stopping it now!! Rounder and rounder tiu becoming!! Love it baby!!

Hehe thank you, it really is out of control! 🙈 might have something to do with my out of control appetite 😝

3 hours ago, ChubbieBunnie said:

Aww you are so kind, thank you so much!!! ☺️💕 there’s no doubt that I’m growing, I’m going to have some serious issues keeping these cravings in check now that I’m not giving in to every desire!!! Wish me luck 😅

Hehe thank you, it really is out of control! 🙈 might have something to do with my out of control appetite 😝

Just think that appetite is also growing lol amazing babe

On 3/12/2021 at 10:19 AM, ChubbieBunnie said:

I can definitely try! My burps tend to not be the deepest unfortunately haha but I’m happy to try and let you know if I was able to get some good ones : ) 

I do have a coke bloat clip available where I burp a lot, but like I said, they don’t tend to be super deep! 

It’s cool but if there deep enough then that’s cool

• Curvage Model
41 minutes ago, Fisherman07 said:

Yes I do leave the backdoor unlocked im on the way!!

Your literally spilling out of that!!😍😗😚

Your going to give me a heart attack i dropped my phone seeing this lol your perfect baby

Aww you are so sweet, thank you! 🤗💗

Maybe this is the next best thing to that shower? hehe I had a lot of fun seeing my belly all sudsy 😍