ChubbieBunnie 😋

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, dinosaurman24 said:

You're gonna rip right through that black lingerie!  Then all your sensual gluttony will start oozing out!   Have another box of donuts for me ^&^

mmmm I most definitely will!! 😋 I'll be filming a stuffing video soon that'll feature gluttony to the extreme, I can't wait 😍

5 hours ago, Hotefatty said:

100 lbs. BETTER! 😍

Thank you so much!!! ☺️

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Feeder-182 said:

Those lovey tits and that pudgy tummy is honestly just a blessing to be on this site, we're honestly happy and lucky to have you here 🙂  I could just honestly smother my face in that chubby belly and I'd be in heaven hehe

So so sweet of you to say, I'm blushing ☺️ I'm so happy to be here!! Can't wait to share more pics of my bloated belly 😉

• Curvage Model
On 1/1/2021 at 1:24 PM, Jay Rock said:

Sucking in to hide that gut is almost as useless as you starting to diet at this point. Especially when you consider that thick double chin! :P 

But why try to hide all that hard work you've done to yourself? Show everyone the power of your gluttony! :D 

Hehe so so true 😝 I’m so looking forward to showing you much more of my gluttony very soon! 😋 

• Curvage Model

I’m so excited to announce that I’m officially a Curvage model! 😊

I’m planning on filming a stuffing/fatty chatty for my first clip, but I’d love to know which outgrown lingerie set you’d prefer to see me in while I shove food into my fat gut 😍 

“Like” 👍 this post to vote for the sheer black top with black shorts (photo 1), “love” ❤️ for the black corset-type lingerie, which I’ll wear attached to stockings, straps stretched across my bloated belly (photo 2) or “thanks” 🏆 for another set I haven’t shown y’all yet! 

So super excited to film, can’t wait to for you all to hear about the changes I’ve experienced after gaining 100 pounds along with seeing me eat so much I can barely breathe 🥵 

49FBE709-31EE-4895-AD1C-D6E3BE77B85B.png

87C9A9F5-39D8-40FF-96D2-3571CAE424B9.jpeg

Edited by ChubbieBunnie

• Curvage Model

I've just posted my first Curvage video ever!!! 

This was such an erotic experience for me...I didn't expect the first time filming myself eating to be so arousing 😍 

Watch me bounce, jiggle and stuff my gut in outgrown lingerie from 100 lbs. ago as I try my best to contain my moans of pleasure 🥵 

You'll see my body from many different angles and hear me talk about some of my early Feederism fantasies. I had intended to make this more of a "fat chat" video, but was so damn turned on it was difficult to get my thoughts together 😅

I'd love to hear what you think and what you'd like to see more of in the future! I hope you enjoy watching me as much as I did 😉

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 9.58.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 9.37.39 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...