Candii Kayn

JDubois

There is a story I wrote about Candii, (with her permission and approval) that is available as an e-book and in paperback, but I wanted to post some here all well. The book is published mainly because I like to produce them as audiobooks, which will also be available soon. Thank you for all the kind words and support, and happy new year!

https://www.amazon.com/Candii-Kayn-Jolene-Dubois-ebook/dp/B08NTDK5K6

Candii Kayn

by Jolene Dubois

For Candii, who has been an inspiration, and a beacon of light and positivity for so many people.

Chapter 1

Quote:

“At all ordinary diet and plain beverage she would pout; but she fed on creams and ices like a humming bird on honey-paste: sweet wine was her element and sweet cake her daily bread…Miss Fanshawe’s travels, gaieties, and flirtations agreed with her mightily; she had become quite plump, her cheeks looked as round as apples…she had an excellent appetite, like any healthy schoolgirl, for the morning pistolets or rolls, which were new-baked and very good…I rather liked to let her take the lion’s share, whether of the white beer, the sweet wine, or the new milk…her’s was the beauty that strikes the eye like a rose—orbed, ruddy, and replete…plump, and pink, and flaxen…I was paired with Ginevra Fanshawe, bearing on my arm the dear pressure of that angel’s not unsubstantial limb…”

-Charlotte Brontë, Villette. (1852)    

Candy looked down at her plate. There were only small pools of olive oil and a smattering of vegetables left, but she felt so full she could hardly move, let alone take another bite. She had spent the last two hours gorging away on delicious feta cheese, olives, courgette balls, dolmades, tomato fritters, feta me meli, meatballs, soup, salad, and pastitsio. With glazed over eyes she finally looked up and took in the view of the slowly setting sun.
    The neon blue Aegean Sea was in the background of narrow stone walkways between ancient white washed buildings decorated softly by light and shadows. If there was such a thing as heaven, then she had found it here. For the past week, her life seemed to consist of nothing but eating, drinking and looking out at some of the best views the world has to offer. The last time she had visited her father’s hometown in Greece she was a little girl, but now at age 22 she was a woman, and she appreciated it as such.
    It was the food. The food was unbelievable and every meal seamed to be a multiple hour ordeal, always consisting of an exorbitant smorgasbord of the most delightful dishes and desserts she had ever tasted. She felt like she had eaten enough gyros, cheese and bread to feed an army and drank enough wine to last a lifetime. But she still had a whole lifetime in front of her, and she didn’t want this excessive overindulgence to stop. She put her hands on her swollen belly. She was so stuffed she looked almost pregnant with the way her stomach was jutting out front of her and causing the fabric of her red cami sundress to pull tightly on her skin. Looking down at her belly again and even the way her hips were filling up her chair, it was obvious that she had gained a significant amount of weight in just the 8 days since she had landed at Athens International Airport. She looked across the veranda and saw that family members were getting up now, headed out to talk and enjoy the sunset. Her younger cousins were running around playing with a miniature foam soccer ball, but she herself wasn’t entirely sure if she could actually move.
    It all started with her fiancé Dominic. She remembered back when they were just starting to share their fantasies with one another. He showed her a youtube clip from Willie Wonka and the Chocolate factory. The one where that girl Violet, chews gum and her body doubles and triples in size until she is completely blown up like a giant blueberry. She didn’t quite understand why this fascinated him at first, but there was something about the expansion of the girl’s body that intrigued her. It actually triggered a childhood memory. She thought back to when she was a little girl and she used to stuff pillows and balled up clothes into her baggy shirts and pants, pretending she had a huge belly, breasts and butt. She recalled having fun with her sister, acting like she had to waddle around the house because she was so fat, it was all silly kid stuff, but for some reason she remembered it giving her a warm and fuzzy feeling that she didn’t experience again until she started getting interested in boys.  She could tell it wasn’t easy for Dominic to share himself to her, but he explained how much the loss of control, and enlarging female body parts turned him on. Despite her childhood memories, it made her a little angry at him and self-conscious, like he wanted to change her, and she was suddenly not good enough for him the way she was.   
    Candy was an extremely attractive girl after all. Her Greek, Italian, and Spanish heritage had blessed her with perfect light tan skin, thick long brown hair, heart-throbbingly gorgeous dark eyes, and a classically beautiful cover girl face that never failed to drive guys wild.  She had also always been a skinny though. When she was younger she often had to force herself to eat. When she graduated from high school she was only slightly over 100 pounds at 5’4” tall. Although her friends envied her ability to stay so thin, Candy was jealous of girls who had breasts and curves. Despite the fact that she herself had 36” hips and a 26” inch waist, she was tiny up top, and always had been. She had the hips and butt, but not the boobs.
    She tried her best to be understanding and sensitive towards Dominic’s kinks, despite her anger, and she shared with him the things that drove her wild. For her it was submission. She wanted to be completely dominated. She fantasized about being overpowered by a strong sexy man, feeling helpless and being forced to surrender to his will. As time went on they began to get more comfortable and familiar with their intimacy. Never in a million years did Candy think she would enjoy gaining weight, but as her relationship with Dominic deepened, and she slowly began to see new pounds sticking to her body, she started to warm up the idea. She had gone from 105 pounds to 116 pounds during the first three years of their relationship, from the age of 19 to 21, and she thought she looked damn good with a little more meat on her bones. She liked the way her fuller, rounder ass looked and felt, and she especially appreciated the added plumpness of her breasts.
    It wasn’t that she was trying to gain weight necessarily, it was just happening naturally. For one thing her lifestyle had changed significantly. She was no longer the active girl she had been at Westview High. After school cheer practice had been replaced by college classes, late night studying and ordering takeout. She remembered how good it felt to be full after a large meal. She began to revel in the relaxed lethargic feeling it gave her, the tightness in her pants, and the fullness of her thighs. It made her feel sexy and extremely feminine somehow, and it always put her in the mood to let Dominic make love to her, and devour her with abandon.
    There was one day in particular that she could never forget. She wasn’t sure what had gotten into him but Dominic came over with a box of donuts, grabbed her, pulled her onto his lap and started feeding her.
    “What are (munch, chew) you doing?” She asked as he lovingly, yet forcefully shoved a maple bar between her lips.  
    “Feeding my beautiful princess,” he answered in a sexy whisper with one hand around her waist and the other holding the donut next to her full mouth.
    “Ummm, omigod, i’m (chew) not even hungry,” she protested as she wigged her butt deeper into his lap. She was a bit confused. What was he doing? She didn’t need a donut right now. She just had Taco Bell and she had an exam the next day, besides the fact that her jeans were already digging into her waist uncomfortably.
    “Come on, it’s good right?” Dominic asked in an even slower whisper as he put his hand between her thighs and started caressing her in a way that never failed to make her wet.
    “Oooh, oh…..yeah(chew)…okay,” she said as she let herself melt into his strong and gentle arms. He felt so good, the donut tasted so good, and she suddenly didn’t want him to stop.
    “You like the donut? Are you okay with this?” He asked, as if he could sense the look in her gorgeous and bemused eyes.
    “Oomm, ummm, no it’s actually really good,” she said as she finished chewing and sly smirk began to form on her beautiful face. “You can keep feeding me if you want.”
    “Okay,” he said calmly as brought the donut to her waiting mouth and she took a big bite.
    “Whoah, (munch, chew) what’s this?” She asked with a full mouth as she moved her butt off to the side and ran her fingers over his rock hard penis that was pitching a tent in his jeans.
    “Nothing,” he answered coyly as he adjusted himself and moved her butt carefully back on top of him.
    He continued feeding her the entire donut and by the time she finished chewing they couldn’t keep their hands off each other. He unsnapped her jeans and gripped her arms tightly with both hands and pulled her up off the couch. He led her into the bedroom where he frantically started stripping her clothes off before he pushed her down on the mattress. He pounced on top of her and kissed her neck, causing her to moan with pleasure while she began struggling to peal off his white t-shirt.
    “Maybe princess needs another donut,” he said as he stared directly into her eyes as he pinned her down on the bed. She simply nodded in agreement and he kissed her deeply on the lips before getting up to retrieve the box of a dozen donuts minus one. When he came back he puled out a chocolate Boston Cream and brought it assertively to her full wet lips. He proceeded to feed her the entire thing quickly, shoving another bite into her mouth as soon as she finished chewing.
    “Is my baby full?” He asked after she had eaten the entire donut, her second one in the last 10 minutes.
    “Mmmhmm…I’m (gasp) super full.”
    “Okay baby,” he said as he unsnapped her bra and started moving his fingers between her thighs.
    “Ooohh…wait, I want more,” she purred as she gasped with pleasure. She didn’t know what was happening exactly, but she liked it. She was completely stuffed and her belly felt totally bloated, but for some reason she wanted yet another donut. She was surprised at herself, but she liked the way he was feeding her, so aggressively, so assuredly and so sensually. She felt naughty and she felt so wanted, and she wasn’t ready for this excessive opulence of gluttonous, sinful erotism to stop. Dominic didn’t hesitate. As soon as she said those words he reached into the box on the end-table and pulled out a strawberry frosted donut with sprinkles.
    He did the same thing that he had done before. He fed her like a man that knew what he was doing. He was gentle, confident and decisive with his actions, and she found him, and the whole experience to be wickedly sexy. As each bite passed between her lips she felt herself slipping deeper into a blissful daze to the point where she was ready to surrender to his will and give herself to him completely. She was almost tempted to ask for another one once that one was finished, but by then she twas so full she could hardly move, and she wanted him inside of her so bad she could hardly take it any longer. Without saying a word he stripped off her panties and made love to her like a man possessed, just like she always dreamed he would, and she climaxed harder than she ever had in her life.
    Although she found that donut stuffing experience to have been amazingly hot, she kept her feelings to herself during the next few months. What was it all about anyway? She wasn’t supposed to like such a thing. Eating too much and gaining weight had always been cardinal sins amongst her cliquey group of high school cheerleader friends. That being said, she felt sexier at 116 pounds than she did at 105. She liked that her butt was bigger, and that her boobs were finally getting a little plumper, it made her feel deliciously feminine and womanly. Not to mention that she knew Dominic loved curvy women. Despite the fact that he assured her that he loved her the way she was, loved her for her, she knew that if she continued to fill out it would drive him bonkers. That donut stuffing sex was no accident, she had never seen him so turned on her life, but never mind him, she had never felt so turned on her whole life either. Had that experience awakened something deep inside of her that she had been keeping suppressed since she was a little girl stuffing pillows in her clothes, pretending she was so fat she could hardly walk?

“Omigod, these pants are way too tight,” Candy said with a sigh as she unbuttoned her jeans. “I’m starting to get a little belly.”
    “Do you have any idea how hot you look?” Dominic asked as he peered up at her from his spot on the couch after he paused his video game. She was wearing a skimpy white tank top that was short enough to expose her beautiful tan waist. She didn’t have much of a belly at all from his vantage point. Her midsection was a little softer maybe, but she still had a very tiny waist, especially in compassion to the way her hips were flaring out to the sides, looking as wide as he had ever seen them.
    “Yeah, maybe to you,” she said as she sat down next to him. “You’re the weirdo that’s obsessed growing boobs and girls that expand into giant fucking blueberries.”
    “Hey, come on, you’re obsessed with your own growing boobs too, and you know I love you. I just think it’s so hot seeing you ummm…”
    Dominic trailed off as he searched his brain for the right worlds as he tried not to get distracted by the way she was sitting and the cleavage she was displaying in that exiguous white top.
    “Seeing me what?”
    “Seeing you…”
    “Seeing me gain weight, just say it, I know you’d probably love it if I gained 50 pounds or something, you pervert.”
    “So what? That doesn’t mean I don’t love you or don’t think you’re the hottest girl in the world,” he explained as he watched her adjust her bra. “What’s the big deal anyway? Isn’t that every girl’s dream, eat whatever you want and have a boyfriend that doesn’t care if you get fat?”
    “Maybe every girl’s dream, maybe even my dream, but it is not every guy’s dream! You’re like the only guy in the world who likes that shit.”
    “Oh that is where you’re wrong,” he said. “Every guy likes it, it’s just most of them don’t admit it.”
    “Yeah right,” she said as she folded her arms beneath her breasts and tried desperately not to get tempted by the soft frosted sugar cookies that were sitting on the coffee table in front of them.
    “Why don’t you let me prove it?” Dominic asked as he sat up straight and turned his body towards her. “You love modeling and being in front of the camera, why don’t we have some fun?”
    “What do you mean?” Candy asked as she got lost in his eyes for a moment.
    “Let’s post some before and after photos on Reddit, i’ll prove to you i’m not the only one who finds this sexy as hell.”
    Dominic knew exactly how to tare down Candy’s defenses. She had actually been a signed commercial model through Bella talent agency in her late teens, and if there was one thing his she couldn’t resist, it was posing in front of the camera. She was no stranger to dressing up and roll playing for the sake of online photos either. He had even gotten her to do a few breast expansion pictures when she was feeling especially mischievous a while back. He could tell she loved it. She stuffed two balloons filled with air in an oversized grey t-shirt to make it look like she had ridiculously huge boobs. With her makeup done perfectly and her beautiful long dark hair cascading past her shoulders, She posed with her hand on one of her fake tits and gave the camera a look that seemed to say, ‘I’m the sexiest thing on the planet and I know it and I dare you to disagree.’
    “Can you imagine if my boobs were really this big?” Dominic remembered her asking.
    He thought back to the sly smile on her face and the way her sexuality blossomed right before his eyes as she provocatively showcased herself like a sultry seductress that couldn't keep her hands off her own fake, air filled knockers. The online community ravished her with praise and complements of her exquisite beauty too, and Candy was immediately hooked by the instant gratification and throng of attention, albeit from strangers.  
    So before and after photos it was. They put one from a couple years ago right next to a new one were Candy was wearing nothing but a bright pink bikini. It was a comparison of her at just over 100 pounds to her at close to 120 pounds. The new one showed her with fuller breasts, softer arms, and the beginnings of a little developing belly. She looked like the classic hot girl in both photos, but in the new one she had curves and contours and a roundness in certain areas that she just didn’t have in the old one. There was no doubt about it. The internet loved the fuller, curvier version of Candy, and Dominic had made his point.
    “Soooo, let me get this straight,” Candy said as she sat on the couch and looked at Dominic as she held a chocolate cupcake in her hand.
    “Yes?”
    “If I told you that I wanted to..mmmmm… (chew) try and gain weight, you’d be totally into it and okay with it?” She asked as she began to nibble and lick the frosting off of the cupcake while gazing at him seductively.
    “Oh yeah, of course I would.” Said Dominic as he watched her every move in awe and admiration. As long as he could remember he had been obsessed with curvy women who liked to eat and as a consequence would gain weight. Although she was invariably very well proportioned and had a great shapeliness to her body, Candy had always been skinny. She was so beautiful and sexy however that Dominic was in love with her from the moment he saw her, despite the fact that she may not have had his ideal male fantasy ultra curvy full figured body type. He loved her as a person, and he felt like they had a deep connection from the very beginning. They had hit it off so well that he really didn’t care if she was a size 2 instead of a 12. But now, to see her eating that cupcake, up at least 10 or 15 pounds from the day he met her, and talking about gaining more weight, was enough to make him nearly explode with excitement and lust.   
    “What about, if it was more than just adding (chew, chew) weight, what if it was that I wanted to get like really fat, would you support me then?” She asked after talking a big bite of her cake, smacking her lips as she spoke like she was testing him. He nearly came in his pants.
    “Uhh, yes baby I would absolutely love that and I would support you all the way.”
    “It’s just….”
    “What?” Dominic asked with unbearable anticipation.
    “Something happened (chew, chew) that day that you stuffed donuts into my face.”
    “What do you mean?”
    “I kinda…really liked it….like a lot. I felt so..mmmm..(chew) naughty and fat and it made me imagine being…really fat and helpless, and (chew) ooooh, I got so turned on and excited,” she cooed between bites, speaking in an overly sensual voice.
    “It’s so hot to hear you say that,” he said as he began to become mesmerized by her remarkable beauty and by what she was doing and saying. The way her lips moved, the way her hair flowed past her shoulders and the way she flashed her big brown eyes at him made him feel captivated and utterly transfixed.
    “I’m glad you think so.”    
    “I love you.”
    “I love you too, and I’m not saying I’m (chew, chew) actually sure about trying to get fat totally just yet, but I do want to explore my….. inner fantasies a little more,” she purred as she continued to make out with her gooey cupcake. Candy was in love with Dominic as much as he was in love with her. He seemed like such a sensible, cute boy that could fit in with her family perfectly. She wanted a good, normal and comfortable life, but she also had this sexy, devious, impropriety that lay just beneath her elegant and lovely exterior, and she needed to express it and dive into it wholeheartedly, and the fact that Dominic seemed to have similar desires, only served to make her feel closer to him.  
    “You know, we should open up a ** account, maybe it would be more fun to document your progress if you actually want to do this. Plus, if you’re good at something, never do it for free right?”

After that Candy started making a concerted effort to eat more than she normally would. She went out of her way to stop at drive-throughs on her way to, or coming home from school or work. Living in the sprawled out Los Angeles suburb of La Chuleta, there was no shortage of fast-food joints to choose from. In-N-Burger, Church’s Chicken, Chic-fil-A, Baker’s, Del Taco, Carl’s Jr., Starbucks, and Dunkin’ Donuts were among her most frequented go to staples. She luxuriated in her own indulgence, ordering extra fries, milkshakes, ice cream, and completely disregarding calories or fat content, guilt-free for the first time in her adult life. Although she had never been a big eater, she pushed herself to try and finish her meals completely, polishing off all the fries, slurping her sprites, pepsis, and carmel frappuccinos down to the end, and forcing herself to scrape out every last bite from her Blizzards and Mcflurries, even if she felt uncomfortably full.
    She still kept up with her minimal exercises, wanting to maintain her youthful shapeliness and to not become totally unhealthy. She had the bigger butt workout app on her phone, and every couple of weeks she would go for a short jog in sunshine, just to uphold some leg strength and the pertness of her ass. After a few months of fast-food hopping however, she found that exercising was become more difficult. She had only managed to gain 7 pounds over a period of several weeks, putting her at 125, but on her latest jog she noticed that she was suddenly out of breath when she was only halfway through her usual quarter mile loop and she actually had to stop and walk the rest of the way home.
    125 pounds on a 5’4” frame may not seem like much, but for a formerly lithe cheerleader, with a naturally petite figure that wasn’t used to carrying around extra weight, it felt like a lot. Despite her struggles with her newfound heaviness, Candy loved what the extra weight was doing to her body. She was getting curvy. Her previously round and well-formed butt, (which had always been in her mind, one of her best assets) had gotten even bigger and rounder. In fact most of the weight she had gained seemed to go to her hips, thighs and ass, and she didn’t mind exchanging her size 4 jeans for size 6’s, if it meant showing off wider, more womanly curves and a bigger, sexier booty.
    Just like with her online photos, her curvier figure didn’t go unnoticed in the real world either. Her whole life she had been used to being the most beautiful girl in the room, and she was no stranger to guys hitting on her, or staring at her a little longer than they would at other girls, but now with a few extra pounds on her increasingly vivacious figure, she began to notice that just her mere presence was having an even stronger effect on men than ever before. Guys were going out of their way to open doors for her at school, and it seemed that her male coworkers were being overly nice to her, and more helpful than usual.
    Candy worked as an entry level manger at a Bullseye superstore as well as being a full time student. She was the team leader of the women’s apparel section, which was actually starting to work out beautifully, as the employee discount helped her keep her wardrobe up to date and on pace with her expanding hips.
    “Lucas, can you…eh…come here and help me,” Candy said to one of her coworkers as she stood on her tippy toes and attempted place some freshly folded jeans on a shelf that was a bit too high for her.
    Lucas turned in her direction. He’d always thought of Candy as his ‘hot boss’ but seeing her now, from behind and in that position he studiedly felt like his heart was about to beat right through his chest. Her khaki pants, which were part of her employee uniform, looked practically painted on, and they showcased her magnificent butt in a breathtaking way. ‘Damn, was her ass always that big?’ Lucas thought to himself as he came to her rescue.
    “Here, I got you,” he said as she handed him the jeans and he proceeded to use his 6’2” frame to easily put them where they belonged.
    “Ooohh, thank you,” Candy said with a super cute smile as she placed her hand on his arm which instantly sent shivers up his spine and put butterflies in his stomach. Lucas was a good looking kid. He was built like a college football wide receiver, tall and lean with broad shoulders and a defined V-shaped back. The two had developed a little crush on one another since they had started working together, but Candy had never seen him look at her quite like this before.  
    “Of course, it was no problem. Can I do anything else for you?” He asked as she turned toward him. Her work clothes were not exactly designed to be sexy, but the way she wore her red blouse, (that looked to be a size too small) with just enough buttons undone to expose a hint of cleavage between her seemingly swelling breasts was enough to make him swoon. She looked so good. Her more exaggerated hourglass figure was more than obvious, especially with the way it appeared to be squeezed into her outfit so tightly that it looked like it was ready to burst at the seams, especially through the hips.
    “Ummm, no, I think I’m good, thank you though,” Candy said as she looked up him inquisitively. His skinny, carefully groomed chin-strap beard framed his strong masculine jaw-line perfectly, and she could see that he was practically undressing her with his deeply focused brown eyes.
    “Are you sure? I’m happy to do anything you need, anything at all.”
    “Oh, uh, okay,” she said, a bit surprised at his eagerness to please. “If you really want to make me happy, you could run to Starbucks and grab me an iced venti caramel frappucino with extra caramel.”
    “Yeah, I can do that. Anything else?”
    “Umm yes, maybe a chocolate croissant too, or a…no, a birthday cake pop as well,” she said as she flirtatiously played with her gorgeous hair and batted her long dark eyelashes at him.
    “Right, got it, iced venti caramel frappuccino extra caramel, chocolate croissant, birthday cake pop, I’ll be right back.”
    “And Lucus?”
    “Yeah?”
    “Make sure they don’t forget the extra caramel.”
    “Okay, I won’t.”
    Candy smiled to herself as she watched him scamper away like a bat out of hell. Dominic was right. A few extra pounds, a little extra shape to a pretty girl’s figure and men are ready to jump off a cliff just to bring her a few snacks. ‘God, a girl could get used to this,’ she thought to herself.  
    She couldn’t say she wasn’t tempted to let Lucas try and pursue her, but she thought better of the idea. She was used to fighting off boys ever since puberty, and if she was honest, she enjoyed the attention, but that was as far as it would go. Lucas may have been very good looking, but Dominic was no slouch either, and he was her best friend. If nothing else her interactions with Lucas only lifted her confidence, and increased her comfortableness with her body to an all time high.
    Dominic and Candy had known each other since high school, they had practically grown up together. They didn’t start officially dating until they had both graduated, and even with him going off to USC for a degree in computer science, and her attending Cal State Fullerbum for a bachelor’s in business management, they managed to keep their relationship alive.
    He had always been very much in love with her. Sometimes he couldn’t believe how lucky he was just to be with her. She may have been a bit of a flirt sometimes, but he accepted that as coming with the territory of being with an astonishingly beautiful woman, especially when she was so young. In addition to her natural beauty, he loved how free and open she was. It was like a light breeze or a breath of fresh air entered his soul every time she would walk in the room. He was amazed at the journey that had taken place since they shared their fantasies with each other. From telling him he was weird, to appreciating where he was coming from, all the way to admitting she had a similar kink herself, and being willing to embrace it and explore it with him. She was never the jealous type because she had nothing to be jealous of, and he felt the same way. For him it was fun sharing pictures of her online, as long as it was clear that she was his alone.
    For Candy there were few things she enjoyed more than playing dress up, and showing off for the camera. She loved that she could do such things and be silly and weird with Dominic and that he could be so accepting of who she was as a person. He was a little nerdy sometimes but he was also super adorable and handsome in a boyish sort of way. She loved his dark Italian looks and his tall and slender physique, and she loved the way her soft curves seemed to fit and melt right into his hard, angular body so effortlessly.
    It was right before Candy graduated college that Dominic asked her to marry him. He was originally going to ask her as a post graduation surprise, but something inside told him he shouldn’t wait any longer. Candy was an extremely beautiful girl and she was blossoming into an extremely beautiful woman. Any heterosexual male in the grater Los Angeles area would be more than happy to steal her away from him if given the chance, and he wasn’t going to let that happen.
    Candy was through the moon with joy and happiness once she got engaged. She was young, gorgeous, and her adolescent self-consciousness and need for approval was wearing off, making her feel more free and alive than ever before. On top of all that, her parents were taking her to Greece for her graduation present. The only bad part was that Dominic still had studying to do and couldn’t go with her, but she assured him that it might be a very ‘fulfilling’ trip, and that seemed to instantly put his mind at ease.

“You eat well today granddaughter, very well,” said Candy’s grandpa as he noticed that she was the only one still sitting at the table.
    “Oooh, (gasp) maybe too well, the food was so good!” Candy said as she jolted back to reality, scooted her chair backwards and put her hands on her belly, her face looking flush, yet dazzling. Her body was no longer hidden by the table and her grandpa could now fully see the stunning woman his granddaughter had become. The blonde highlights in her naturally dark hair glistened in the evening sun and her red sundress glowed in the contrast of the deepening blue Greek sky. The dress went tastefully down to her knees, but it split alluringly at the sides and exposed her perfectly tan thigh as she struggled to cross her legs on a very full stomach. Candy was still by no means a big girl, but since she had arrived in Greece she had eaten like a woman possessed. She had in fact, amazingly gained 8 pounds in as many days, putting her at 133 pounds, which was by far the most she had ever weighed in her life. She felt heavy, but she felt delicious, she felt bloated and uncomfortably full, but excited and sensuously voluptuous all at the same time. Despite her petite feminine figure, her dress could not hide her developing curves, flaring hips, and the overall softer appearance of her increasingly more provocative looking body, nor could it hide the swell in her glutted midsection, bursting in defiance of her naturally tiny waist. She looked like an angel, or maybe more appropriately like the goddess Aphrodite, coming down to Earth to share beauty and indulgence with the world, and perhaps remind her grandfather of what it was like to be young again.
    “Good for ee-yee-a, very good, make you so beautiful,” he said as he slowly sat down in the chair next to her. She could see the broad smile beneath his thick grey mustache and his eyes lighting up with grandfatherly love and delight as he looked at her. Candy was the only one who could make him smile like that.
    “Ahh, thank you pappous,” she said as she tugged on her dress and adjusted herself in her tiny seat. A seat which was no doubt designed for the rear ends of smaller old world Europeans rather than the ample posterior of a growing American woman.
    “You must try dee galaktoboureko and the dee loukoumade,” he said as he reached to his right and placed a huge plate, full of decadent looking desserts in front of her.
    “Oh my goodness,” she said as she stared at the treats and bit her lip nervously. “If I eat anything more (gasp) you’re going to have to roll me out of here.”
    “You are young woman, you enjoy yourself,” he said as his bushy eyebrows raised with comforting tenderness.
    “Uhhh, well…if you insist,” she said as she grabbed one of the galaktoboureko squares and bit into it’s sweet custardy goodness.
    “A girl who eats dessert, gets handsome husband.”
    “Well, (chew, chew) Dominic is very handsome,” she said as she ate. Her eyes had rolled back in dreamy delight with the first bite she took, and although she felt like she was ready to explode, the deliciousness of the homemade dessert had sent her straight back to heaven.
    Before coming to Greece, Candy knew that she wanted to get thicker and curvier for sure. She was tired of being the little petite girl she had always been and she loved the idea of having a huge round ass, and seeing her boobs get bigger, and maybe exploring her fantasies with her soon to be husband more frequently, but now she was feeling something entirely different. The feeling of being stuffed to the brim and eating without a care in the world made her feel so good she was almost aroused. If she had any doubts about wanting to gain weight before, now they were gone. Now she was sure, and it was more than just eating whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. It was eating for a purpose, eating to gain weight, eating to get fat, eating to feel as excited and sexy as she felt right now at that very moment. It was the stuffing of pillows in her clothes as a little girl, it was Dominic feeding her donuts and then fucking her brains out, it was posing for pictures with balloons in her chest pretending her boobs were the size of melons, it was all those things. Most of all it was the fact that she had gained almost 10 pounds in the past week, and she felt so good she was almost wet. For the first time in her life she didn’t feel a trace of self-consciousness about her body. As long as she could remember there had always been in a little voice in the back of head telling her to suck in her stomach, or questioning if she might look fat if she turned her head at a certain angle, no matter how skinny she was. Now she felt fearless, serene and high, this trip was the nail in the coffin that sealed her desires and she felt blissfully secured in her wants for the first time.
    “You get married and you come back soon.”
    “Mmmm…I (chew) would love to pappous,” she said with her mouth full as she reached over to the plate and grabbed a loukoumade.

Candii Kayn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Impressive works! You have excellent writing and style .

I am your overseas fan. But unfortunately, Your books on Amazon cannot be purchased in my country. Is there any other way to buy them? I would like to buy all your works.

If you have paypal, can we make transactions through email?