The Weighting Game (3D weight gain visual novel)

Haha, sorry. I've been asked a few times to offer customisable characters, female lead etc., but much though I'd like to, every single image is a full render and takes hours to produce. It's simply not practical to have any variation. There are currently over 2,500 images (and the finished game will have at least double that), so it'd take years longer to finish the game.

Glad you're enjoying it despite it being so male orientated!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't care that this is an old thread.  I found this game recently and its possibly one of the best games out there.  I think what I love about this one is the slow burn.  The writing is also very nice and fun.  I'm sure the developer isn't working on it anymore, but there's plenty there already for several hours of gameplay.  I just had to bump this to let people know to get this game!

On 3/22/2024 at 4:58 AM, thefollow said:

I don't care that this is an old thread.  I found this game recently and its possibly one of the best games out there.  I think what I love about this one is the slow burn.  The writing is also very nice and fun.  I'm sure the developer isn't working on it anymore, but there's plenty there already for several hours of gameplay.  I just had to bump this to let people know to get this game!

You'd be wrong then :) I'm still working on it - working on it right now as it happens, just taken a break for a few minutes.

Progress is slower than it used to be as I'm going at my own pace these days rather than trying to hit deadlines, but I'm enjoying the writing more as a result of this.

Glad you like the game!