The Weighting Game (3D weight gain visual novel)

On 7/15/2021 at 5:28 AM, Pantsy_McGee said:

Well I can't believe it. What are the chances the maker of my favorite weight gain vn has been a curvage lurker like me this whole time. COINCIDENCE? Probably not considering the subject matter and all. Anyone popping in to check out if it's worth it at all should definitely grab the demo AT LEAST, by the end of it you'll probably be trapped like the rest of us in our fanciful dreams about our favorite girl in this game.

Dunno if I'm really a lurker. I've been a member of this forum for 9 years, and I was a member of the previous incarnation too. I just don't post as often as I used to - mostly because I don't have a lot of spare time 😛

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, tiggertoo said:

I hope that one day I'll be able to finish it, so I'm keeping the rest of the story under wraps :)

I’m just going to write a ending for myself cuz in the years this wait  will most likely take I mean no disrespect by this but I will probably have moved on and have kids to think about  like most of your Audience now will Eventually it’s a true shame

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep, that's a known bug, albeit a very rare one. I won't be doing any more work on that version of the game, so it won't be fixed, I'm afraid.

Your best bet is to use the 'wait an hour' button for a couple of days and see if that forces the call option to reset itself.