The Weighting Game (3D weight gain visual novel)

Recently I've stumbled across an impressive game that can be described as a feeder-feedee simulator with several interesting weight gaining side plots with multiple characters. It contains thousands of quality 3DCG rendering that are among the best I've seen. 

I was really surprised that it has never been mentioned here on Curvage as far as I can tell, especially considering the development started more than a year ago.

https://forum.weightgaming.com/t/the-weighting-game-v0-2-now-available-to-everyone-v0-5-now-on-the-**-page/6626

The game plays like a visual novel, and the choices you make have some but not too much effect on the plot (the weight only goes up unless you mess up badly). The dev pays a lot of attention on the dialogues and many scenes have feeding and fat play elements. Some scenes are repeatable but the game manages to balance it with a good sense of progress. The game does calculate how much calories consumed and burnt in the background. As the game is still in development (but very much playable and enjoyable), free public version at the time of this post (v0.2) contains the main story up until getting the feedee plump/chubby, and the ** version (v0.5) has already passed well into the BBW category, and more updates are coming consistently... 

Free public demo (v0.2) https://www.**.com/posts/v-0-2-public-pc-36421210

Link to support creator on ** to gain access to v0.5 and beyond https://www.**.com/user?u=6914908

Personally I think it's an amazing project and supporting the devs Tiggertoo is well worth it, had a blast playing it. 

In the interest of avoiding spoilers, here are some sample previews screenshot:

main_menu.thumb.png.c7c8fbcbc354fe9f395cfceed48a2ad5.png

1056337023_bgcafebingea0.thumb.png.c8dcae69a4a0267f1e47683232dcbf01.png

377174260_bgalicefirstcinemafull.thumb.png.aa3c556a6849deb0ad8149861f7041bd.png

Highly recommend everyone to try the free version for a little bit, if you like where it is going, the recent ** release is well worth it

45 minutes ago, bellydance4me said:

This looks incredible, can’t believe I’ve missed it! Are there real voices too or just script? I’m sure the models here would smash the voice over work!!

It might be a little off-putting given that it's a sandbox game, where many dialogues are repeated... And who's gonna voice the main character haha, can't let the girls do monologues. That said, there are ways around these problems, but the the real issue with voiceover is the cost. People have to work days or even weeks to get basic dialogues done, and it's hard to say where the devs would get the funding...  It's probably not worth it to add voiceover if he has to triple the cost of making the game. It's one of the reasons that only super mainstream games get voice actors, and only a handful of visual novels like this gets the treatment. 

That said, I think it's important to recognize that rendering EACH picture takes hours of workstation level of processing power which is already very expensive, on top of that the modelling and script itself takes a lot of work as well if not more, so enjoy it, and support it financially if you have the means, we are lucky to get a game like this :)

12 minutes ago, Qwertz1234 said:

This is what I don't get. Doom 3 renders in slightly worse quality 60x a second.

I'm no expert, but I believe the big difference here is that video game models are made out of hand-built polygons, and all your graphic card is doing is to determine if the triangles are visible and at what angle. This is why if you zoom into the model you just see a block triangle. Triangles are just 3 points and lines, and computers are optimized for this type of thing. 

When you are rendering using something like Blender or DAZ, if you create a sphere, it is a REAL sphere saved as a mathematical model. No matter how much you zoom into the sphere, it's still a perfect sphere. When you render the sphere as an image, the graphic card needs to calculate exactly how each PIXEL should show that part of the sphere with raytracing and how other objects interact with that particular pixel. 

So why don't devs just create high resolution models made out of small polygons? Well that's because it would takes thousands of manhours to create the these triangles, while if you use a true 3D modeling tool you can just "sculpt" the shapes and the computer does the math for you. There's a reason that cyberpunk 2077 took ten years: they had to handcraft all the models with tiny triangles. (If you are making a weight gaining model like this one... haha good luck with changing the triangles every time they gain weight)

Of course there are other factors like game engine and hardware optimizations, but to answer your question, Doom 3 isn't just a "slightly worse" quality, it's "infinitely worse": a sphere made of 10,000 triangle just isn't the same as a "true" sphere. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest johnlennon

Pirating the game was wrong? Yes, indeed, it was a very bad thing from the person who did it, but please don't demonize those who just download it. Do you have idea of the reason they download it instead of paying? I'll tell you mine, and I think many are like me.

Maybe for many of you getting girls as fat as they can be, dreaming of calling them "my fat piggy" and stuff like this is perfectly normal, but the truth is we're all EXTREMELY SICK, even those whose fetish is mild (like me, I start to like girls less when they're more of 180 lbs, too I don't like the fat piggy/humiliation/domination stuff). Now, maybe you're happy to go around saying "I'm sick", but I'm not. When you subscribe on ** the creator knows your name, no way to avoid it, and I don't and will never trust enough any person in the world to let him know both my name and the fact I have this fetish. Before the game was pirated I had just finished 0.2 version, do you have a clue how I was dying to see the rest? Do you think 5 $ are a problem? Do you think I risk my computer safety to avoid to spend 5 $? So many times I thought of subscribing, but I never did it, because I couldn't stay anonymous. Even now I thought of subscribing to check myself the size of the game, but I didn't do it, for the same reason, I can't be anonymous.

I asked the exact size in bytes of the original 0.5 zip file of the game because I executed the game in a sandbox, but the sandbox crashed, and I wanna be sure there wasn't a virus in the game I downloaded. If someone wants to help me, I'll be very thankful, else nevermind.

39 minutes ago, johnlennon said:

Pirating the game was wrong? Yes, indeed, it was a very bad thing from the person who did it, but please don't demonize those who just download it. Do you have idea of the reason they download it instead of paying? I'll tell you mine, and I think many are like me.

Maybe for many of you getting girls as fat as they can be, dreaming of calling them "my fat piggy" and stuff like this is perfectly normal, but the truth is we're all EXTREMELY SICK, even those whose fetish is mild (like me, I start to like girls less when they're more of 180 lbs, too I don't like the fat piggy/humiliation/domination stuff). Now, maybe you're happy to go around saying "I'm sick", but I'm not. When you subscribe on ** the creator knows your name, no way to avoid it, and I don't and will never trust enough any person in the world to let him know both my name and the fact I have this fetish. Before the game was pirated I had just finished 0.2 version, do you have a clue how I was dying to see the rest? Do you think 5 $ are a problem? Do you think I risk my computer safety to avoid to spend 5 $? So many times I thought of subscribing, but I never did it, because I couldn't stay anonymous. Even now I thought of subscribing to check myself the size of the game, but I didn't do it, for the same reason, I can't be anonymous.

I asked the exact size in bytes of the original 0.5 zip file of the game because I executed the game in a sandbox, but the sandbox crashed, and I wanna be sure there wasn't a virus in the game I downloaded. If someone wants to help me, I'll be very thankful, else nevermind.

Dude, read the privacy policy, the creator only knows your username and email address, they don't get your payment info or your real name. Sure if a private investigator is on to you s/he might dig something up but unless you are Edward Snowden I'm afraid people just don't care enough. If you really care about your privacy, use a VPN and a burner Visa gift card on a burner email address with an edgy username. Feeders aren't as rare as you think they are, there is probably a larger percentage of FAs than gingers, I'd hardly consider myself "sick", just have a kink, like half of the planet. And you can always run the anti-virus on the zip file. File sizing is not a foolproof method of checking virus, it's incredibly easy to fill the bytes to the exact.

The dev did mention that Windows will tell you the game is done by an unknown developer, so you might get a security warning even if you get it from legit file. I deleted my zip file so I'm a afraid I can't you my friend. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2021 at 7:49 PM, johnlennon said:

If it helps, admiring big, thicc girls is not weird. My girlfriend knows exactly what I'm into and most every model on here shows her face, at least (I also have some pics of myself around here somewhere). If someone calls you out, it's only as embarrassing a situation as you let it be. Just give him his five bucks and be part of the FA Civil Rights revolution, comrade.

• 1 month later...

Haha, can't believe that I never stumbled across this thread before! Thanks for all the nice comments!

The images are created in Daz Studio. As of v 0.6, there are just under 2,000 of them. And they're all individual renders rather than sprites placed over a pre-rendedered backdrop, so yeah, they do take a lot of time to produce.

There are no plans for voiceovers, I'm afraid. It's somthing that I'd like to do, but a) there are thousands of lines of dialogue and it'd cost a lot of extra money (I'm barely breaking even on this as it is), b) it'd involve a lot of extra programming (and I simply don't have the time), and c) I think that with a game like this, it's more immersive to be able to imagine the voices. I'm English, so I'd naturally want to give the MC an English accent. This would jar a bit with all the players who aren't from the UK.

For the guy who's worried about privacy, ** is as secure as any other site out there that you'd give payment details to. The only 'personal' info I, or any other creator on ** can see is the user name that you sign up with (which can be anything), the email address used (most people use a throwaway one) and the amount of money you've pledged. I can't see (and have no way of finding out) your real name or any of your payment details.

I'm well aware there are pirated versions out there. As with any pirated software, you take your chances when you download something. Any viruses or malware aren't added by me, though. I virus check everything that I upload on **. And I don't want to preach, but if you download a game that you know is stolen, then that doesn't make you any better than the person who orginally pirated it. You're still stealing.

Anyway, enough of that. I'm currently working away on v0.7. More story, a couple of new features and a lot more images :)

• 2 months later...

If you're talking about Bellyexpansioncity, his videos only went up to the end of the current demo, so if you've played the demo then you've seen everything in his videos.

For those who don't know, I've been in hospital for a while with pneumonia, so the next version of the game has been delayed. I'm recovering now and starting to work on finishing it off.

On 6/21/2021 at 12:13 PM, tiggertoo said:

If you're talking about Bellyexpansioncity, his videos only went up to the end of the current demo, so if you've played the demo then you've seen everything in his videos.

For those who don't know, I've been in hospital for a while with pneumonia, so the next version of the game has been delayed. I'm recovering now and starting to work on finishing it off.

Thanks and I hope you feel better soon🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just started playing, it's def worth it albiet kinda slow when it starts. As a tip whenever you get those events about her going to the gym, go to the gym with her and tell her she doesn't need to diet/looks good. that tends to get her more relaxed about eating more food

Glad you're enjoying it!

It's deliberately slow paced, especially at the start where she is firmly opposed to getting bigger. I wanted to avoid the 'character eats one piece of cake and balloons overnight' style that many weight gain games follow.

Well I can't believe it. What are the chances the maker of my favorite weight gain vn has been a curvage lurker like me this whole time. COINCIDENCE? Probably not considering the subject matter and all. Anyone popping in to check out if it's worth it at all should definitely grab the demo AT LEAST, by the end of it you'll probably be trapped like the rest of us in our fanciful dreams about our favorite girl in this game.