Elizabeth Olsen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tumlover

Regardless of the pregnant scenes she actually looks abit bigger from the trailers I've seen. Once the shows released I'm keen to see her more curvy figure 

14 minutes ago, tumlover said:

Regardless of the pregnant scenes she actually looks abit bigger from the trailers I've seen. Once the shows released I'm keen to see her more curvy figure 

She's always been a little softer in the tummy than her Marvel costars. Peak these bikini pics from 2012.

article-2174465-1416263D000005DC-149_196x440.jpg

main-qimg-4bfb0f1b6d0e0eacc4349b48be271f36.jpeg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, GetThiccer said:

A couple of quotes from her I've always liked (sourced from imdb)

1602866562_elizabetholsenquote1.thumb.PNG.1573bf4996bef17ac0782adf42ad87f5.PNG

1871981369_elizabetholsenquote2.thumb.PNG.1c67e0d524c5ca142c126ad881c319f8.PNG

I mean, she's married to a chef. She loves to cook. Plus if she wasn't under a Marvel contract, she'd definitely be fat for sure. By the looks of these quotes, I hope she'll put her money where her mouth is if she really doesn't care if she got really fat. But if she's serious, that's hot that she really would probably shrug it off for the sake of good food. Damn that Marvel Contract of having her constantly fit for films. 

5 hours ago, TarMinastir said:

I've always thought she was a gorgeous woman, but WandaVision is probably the best she's ever looked.
Her "Halloween" costume from the most recent episode really flatters her curves 

Amen to that, brother

3 hours ago, Belly worshipper said:

I mean, she's married to a chef. She loves to cook. Plus if she wasn't under a Marvel contract, she'd definitely be fat for sure. By the looks of these quotes, I hope she'll put her money where her mouth is if she really doesn't care if she got really fat. But if she's serious, that's hot that she really would probably shrug it off for the sake of good food. Damn that Marvel Contract of having her constantly fit for films. 

Yeah, that is unfortunate. But apparently, if she chooses to actually get pregnant, they've promised to work around it a la Zoe Saldana and Scarlett Johansson. That might lead to some interesting photos of her in costume pregnant. Her corset already emphasizes her breasts a bit, imagine how much strain it'd be under then!