House of Candy (Weight Gain)

MathMachine4

Contains Female WG & GTS.  The intro is long, and contains some arguing, but the weight gain is fast.  Oh, and just to make it perfectly clear, the main characters are NOT brother and sister.  Enjoy!

***************************************************************CHAPTER 1***********************************************************

How did we get to this point?  How did a simple walk through the forest turn into me arguing with my best friend as we both freeze to death in the snow?  "How was I supposed to know it'd start snowing in the middle of the Summer?" I shout, the only way she'd hear me over the freezing winds.  "You could've at least had SOME sort of emergency plan, Hank!" Greta replies, projecting a deal of anger you wouldn’t expect from someone of her short stature and stick thin frame.  "I did have a plan!  I left a trail of breadcrumbs!"  "We were going to use that bread to make sandwiches!"

I should probably back up a bit.  It all started this morning.  It's Greta's birthday, and she wanted to go the beach.  But there was just one small problem: all the roads were blocked off.  We actually spent an hour driving around, before eventually, I just suggested we park somewhere close to the beach and walk from there.

So that brings us to now, walking through the forest, in the midst of an unexplainable blizzard.  "This is just great!  I'm cold!  I'm starving!  Honestly, this is the best birthday present ever!  I always wanted to freeze to death!" Greta shouts.  "I'm sorry!  I didn't mean for any of this to happen, okay?!"  I reply, on the verge of tears.  "Hank...I don't wanna argue.  Let's just focus on staying alive, okay?" she says, trying her best not to cry as well.  I nod.

Just then, I notice something, "Greta, look!" I exclaim, pointing at a faint orange glow in the fog.  She gasps, "Do you think someone's there?"  "Let's see!"  We run as fast as we can towards the light in the distance, taking long steps so we can get through the thick, summer snow.

Greta and I have been friends for a long time.  We were next door neighbors as kids.  Her house had a swimming pool, my house didn't, so one day, my parents asked hers if I could come over.  We've basically been best friends ever since.  Her parents would always comment about “how nice our little Margaret is getting along with the boy next door.”  Her parents always called her that, Margaret.  She went for Greta for short.  Some people call her Marge…she doesn’t usually like those people.

As we run closer and closer, we see that the source of light is from some sort of house.  When we finally arrive, we make no haste in getting inside, not even bothering to knock first.  "THANK GOD!  WARMTH!" Greta exclaims as she darts in.  Keep in mind, it's the middle of July, none of us even thought to bring winter gear.  The moment we're both in, I shut the door, place my hands in my armpits, and sit down against the wall, curled in a ball.

“Hank, are you seeing this?” Greta asks in awe.  I look up, only now realizing that this house is made entirely of candy.  “This can’t be real…” I speak, taken aback, but not willing to muster the strength to get up.  She takes a whiff, “It smells divine,” she says, ecstasy in her voice.  While Greta is probably just as cold if not more so than I, her stomach has also been grumbling practically nonstop since we started walking.  Her intense hunger outweighs her desire for warmth, and she starts nibbling on one of the dining room chairs.  “Mmmmh!  Sho good!” she says, a bright smile on her face.  I swear, her smile is contagious.  Whenever she does it, I can’t help but smile back.

“Hey Greta…I’m sorry I got us into this mess.” I apologize, head tilted down.  She smiles at me, “It’s fine.  I know you didn’t mean to.”  “Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?” I ask.  “Hmmm, well for starters, could you please look around the house to see if anyone’s home?”  My feet still somewhat numb, I struggle to stand up, before searching the house for inhabitants.  Greta, meanwhile, continues to feast on the peppermint legs and graham cracker seat of her chair.

I search through every room in this strange house.  There are three bedrooms, four bathrooms, a kitchen, a dining room.  This is actually a pretty sizable house.  And while I wasn’t searching rigorously for exceptions, it seems the only things in this house that aren’t made of candy are the blankets in the bedrooms and the toiletries in the bathrooms.  And yet I couldn’t spot a single living soul.  “I don’t think anyone’s home, Greta.” I speak to my friend, who continues to hungrily consume the candy chair.  “[MMMH] That’sh good to know.  If anyone comesh home [GULP] I’m sure we can explain to them the whole thing.”  “Hey, Greta,” I ask, “do you need anything else?  It was pretty cold out, I’m scared we might’ve gotten hypothermia.”  “It’s weird, I was cold before, but once I started eating, I warmed right up…”  “Really?  What’s in this candy?”  I ask.  She offers me a piece of the chair.  Hesitantly, I decide to take a bite.  “Did that help?” she asks sincerely.  “…A bit…but not much…”  “Aww, I’m sorry…” “I don’t think I have hypothermia…I don’t think…I think I just need to get under some covers and lie down…are you gonna be okay down here?” I ask, still concerned for my best friend.  “I’ll be fine.  Just get some rest,” she reassures me.  “Okay…happy birthday, Greta.” I say, sincerely.  “Thanks Hank,” she replies with a slight smile.  I smile back, even her lesser smiles are contagious.

Greta and I went to school together, from elementary to high.  We’d often be in the same classes together, and usually sit together at lunch.  She always had a specific look to her: long, straight, blonde hair down to her hips, a modest blouse, and usually some sort of accessory in her hair.  When we were walking through the forest, she was wearing a blue plastic headband.  She was taller than me when we were kids, but when we hit puberty, I became the tall one.  Now that we’re both adults, she stands at a petite 4’9, 85 lbs. (152 cm, 41 kg), whereas I stand at 5’8, 120 lbs. (170 cm, 54 kg).  We were always best friends, but never more than that…not that I didn’t think about being more.  I was always scared if we dated, it would ruin things between us.  Besides, we were always dating someone else.  She dated 2 guys in high school, and I dated…one girl, for like a week.  Well, okay, but I had more relationships when I went off to college.  As for Greta, she actually almost got engaged.  They were both really happy together, but then he proposed, and that was the last I ever heard of him.

I’m woken up by a lovely voice whispering in my ear, “Pssst! Hank!”  “Hmm?” I ask, turning to face the blonde beauty.  Thoroughly convinced the events I experienced were nothing but a dream, I'm surprised when I turn to see the same gingerbread house, the same chocolate bar door, and the same icing lined ceiling.  To be honest, though, the most surprising thing I see is Greta herself.  She’s now a much different looking woman than she was this morning.  Her once petite A cups have grown to triple Ds at least.  Her once small bottom has rounded out to be shapely and plump.  Even her once flat belly now has a layer of pudge on it.  “Hey, Hank…would you mind coming downstairs for a bit?” She asks, a bit of concern on her face.

******************************************CHAPTER 2********************************************************

I follow the now-curvy blonde downstairs.  Along the way, I notice that, on top of gaining weight, she also, for some reason, has grown taller.  She’s not as tall as me, but she’s not nearly as short as she was this morning.  She leads me to the kitchen, and quickly warns me, “Okay, so…don’t freak out, but…” before opening the oven.  What I then see, I should warn, is gruesome.  It appears to be a humanoid figure that’s been burnt to a crisp.  “Greta!  What did you do?!” I exclaim, horrified.  “I swear it wasn’t me!  I was planning on making some dinner, and when I opened the oven, this is what I saw!  That’s why I asked you to come down here!”

After further inspection, we find that the burnt human is cold, indicating this was done a while ago.  “What do we do with it?” I ask my friend.  I hear her stomach grumble, “I don’t know, but we better hurry up, I’m starving!  And we can’t make dinner with a corpse in the oven…at least I hope it’s a corpse…god forbid it’s still alive…”  We both pull the dead body out of the oven, and carry it outside.  Several pieces of char fall off the body as we carry it.  Once we drop it outside, what we see, believe it or not, is even stranger.

We see several…I think they’re fairies?  Maybe pixies?  Whatever they are, they fly towards us.  “You summoned us, queen?”  One of them says.  But as they see the charred corpse, they all gasp.  “You killed our queen!”  One exclaims.  “What happened to our queen?”  “When did this happen?”  “Is this why she hasn’t summoned us in 87 years?”  Scared, Greta speaks, “Um…I…I think she’s dead…”  The small creatures pause for a moment, before rejoicing, “Hooray!  The witch is dead!”  One of them gets on the floor and delivers a pathetic kick to the corpse. They begin to celebrate, and while I was scared before, now…I’m more or less just confused.

“What are you…things?” I ask over the loud sounds of celebration.  “We’re pixies!  We were summoned to serve our witch queen!”  “But now that she’s dead, we no longer have to serve the mean old witch!”  “Ma’am,” one of the pixies says to Greta, “as gratitude for killing the wicked witch who showed no mercy, we’d like to make you our new queen!”  I correct the pixie, “Oh, no, she didn’t ki—” Greta slaps a hand over my mouth and interrupts, “I’d LOVE to be your new queen!!”  “Hooray!” the pixies rejoice.  “Greta, what are you doing?” I whisper to her, “We don’t know what these things are, for all we know, they’re the ones who put that supposed witch in the oven.”  “Oh relax, what’s the worst that could happen?” she whispers back.

She then turns to the still celebrating pixies, “My first command as your queen is for you to make us dinner!”  “Oh, we’re not allowed in the gingerbread house.”  “Yeah, Miss Witch made that very clear.  The first and last pixie who went into the house got her wings pulled, her hair shaven, and was drowned in a boiling cauldron.”  Greta replies, “Well ‘Miss Witch’ isn’t here anymore.  I’m your new queen, and I’m hungry!  Now make us some dinner, chop chop!”  “Hooray!” the pixies cheer, rushing inside and scrambling around the kitchen.

“What would you like us to make?” asks one of the pixies with a scratchy voice.  “Surprise me!  Just make sure it tastes good!  And make sure it’s a feast built for a king, I’m STARVING!” my hungry friend commands, her tummy grumbling in agreement.  “Yes ma’am!” the pixie responds enthusiastically. “Oh, one more thing,” Greta says to the pixies. “Yes, your highness?” one of them asks.  Greta giggles at her new title, “The snow, would that happen to have anything to do with this ‘Miss Witch’ you mentioned?” “Yes, the witch casted all sorts of spells and enchantments on this realm.  The seasons go by very quickly here, that’s why it’s currently covered in snow.”  “Right…well, could you by chance make it Summer?”  “Of course!  That’s one of the few spells the witch taught us how to cast!  She didn’t want to go through the trouble every time of—” “Just do it, okay?” Greta commands.  A pixie whispers some strange incantation.  All of a sudden, just outside the window, all the snow starts melting.  Greta grabs me by the hand and pulls me back outside.  I chuckle at her enthusiasm.

Just outside the house, we see a huge lake.  It's not gross or filled with algae, it's a clear blueish hue.  No frogs, no geese, I don't even see any fish.  “Yes!  I can finally go swimming for my birthday!” Greta exclaims excitedly, “Hank, go inside and get our swimsuits, m’kay?”  “Sure thing, birthday girl,” I say, smiling.  I just can't help it, like I said, her smile’s contagious. Once we get our swimwear on, I have to do a double take on Greta.  Now, I've always been pretty slim, but Greta was always the skinniest of us two.  Looking at her now, though…well, I think I'm the skinny one now.  Her boobs look like they're gonna explode out of her bikini top any second.  Her butt and thighs are stretching the shit out of her bikini bottom, resulting in her having to readjust her wedgie every several seconds.  And her belly, while not fat, appears to have a much thicker layer of pudge than I previously thought.

“So, how do I look?” she asks, beaming with happiness.  “…you look beautiful” I respond, a bit awestruck.  “Awww, thanks!  You look pretty handsome yourself!  Race you to the pond!” she exclaims, running outside.   I quickly sprint after her.  Her big butt jiggles behind her and her long hair waves in the wind.  “Hah!  Beat you!” the curvy blonde exclaims after jumping into the lake.  “No fair, you got a head start!” I object, dipping a toe into the water.  It's surprisingly warm, despite having thawed out just a few minutes ago.  “No need to be such a sore loser!” she says, giggling as I finish submerging myself in the water.

Greta then splashes me.  “Greta?” “What?” she says innocently, before splashing me again.  “Cut it out,” I say, giggling.  “Cut what out?” she says, once again splashing me.  I splash her back, and we end up getting into somewhat of a splash fight.  “Thunder clap!” she exclaims, lowering her voice and clapping her hands to send a large splash my way.  In doing so, I can see her generous breasts jiggle through the progression of her clap.  After a while, the splash fight dies down, and she races me to the other side of the lake.  Under normal conditions, I’d probably win this race, but given her now more buoyant figure, she ends up just barely beating me.

After about an hour or so of just playing around in the lake, we stop at a shallow zone close to the gingerbread house to take a breather.  “God, today has been perfect…” Greta says, leaning back, hair hanging down into the water.  “Really?” I ask, questioning her judgement.  “Of course!  I mean, the nearly freezing to death part sucked.”  “Which, again, sorry for that…” I interrupt.  “It’s fine, it’s not like you could’ve known that would happen.  Anyways, aside from that, this day was pretty great.”  “So, you’re not at all bothered by the fact that we’re currently lost in some…weird magical forest, and we have no idea how to get back home?”  I say, a bit of sarcasm in my voice.  “Nah, I don’t mind.  It’s not like I had anything to do back home anyway.  Besides, if I had to be lost in the forest with anyone,” she leans against me, “I’d want it to be you.”  I blush.

“H-hey, um…Greta?” I speak nervously.  “Yeah?”  “I’ve been meaning to ask you…whatever happened to that one guy you were engaged to, Henry?”  She giggles, “well, first of all, we weren’t engaged, that would imply I said yes.  And second of all, Henry and I haven’t talked since that night.”  “So, you two are…”  “Yeah, we broke up that night.”  “But…why?  You seemed so happy together.”  “I was.  We were.  Happy, that is.  It’s just…when I saw him, down on one knee, I realized…” she gets off me, turns her head to me, and her face goes a somewhat awkward red, “I realized, I know exactly who I want to spend my life with, and…it’s not Henry…”  “You do?  It’s not?” I say, growing all the more nervous.  “…Hank…” she starts, placing her hands on my shoulders, “there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you.”  She leans toward me.  Oh god, this is it, isn’t it?  I lean into the kiss as well, but just before it happens…

“DINNER’S READY!” exclaims a pixie from far away.  Suddenly, I hear a loud grumble from Greta’s stomach.  Her attention is completely redirected as she gets up, grabs my hand, and runs toward the house, her large butt jiggling behind her.  Once again, I chuckle at my friend’s enthusiasm as she takes me to the house.

******************************************************CHAPTER 3**********************************************************************

When we get inside, we’re greeted by a large feast, big enough to feed a family.  There are three large roasted chickens, a plate of butter rolls, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies, 2 big bowls of mac and cheese, a large apple pie, and a plate of sausages.  I speak to the fairies, “Whoa, um, when Greta said she wanted a feast fit for a king…I don’t think she meant—” “IT’S PERFECT!” the curvy blonde interrupts, rushing over to the table to dig in to her feast.  A pixie giggles, “feel free to eat whatever you want, your highness!  The witch cast a spell that prevents us from running out of food or accumulating garbage, so if you get full, we can just throw the rest away.”  “[MMMH!], thanksh, [mmm], wow, you guysh are shooo good at cooking!”  Greta says, standing against the table and shoveling food into her mouth.

Feeling pretty hungry myself, I grab a roll from the table.  “DROP THAT ROLL AT ONCE!” one of the pixies commands, a deep intimidating pitch in his voice.  “This feast is reserved for the royal Queen Gret—” “Whoa whoa, hey guys,” Greta interrupts, dropping all her food and positioning herself between the threatening pixie and myself, “Hank’s my friend, he can eat whatever he wants!”  “Very well, my apologies your highness,” the pixie says, looking down.  “You better be sorry.  Guys, new rule, whatever you do, you don’t get to hurt Hank!  Understood?”  “But what if he acts out of line?”  “If he acts out of line, I’ll punish him myself,” she says, playfully slapping me.  “…very well…sorry m’lady.”  “It’s alright,” she says, picking up from where she left off with her feast.

I finally take a bite out of the butter roll. “Mmmh, you’re right, this is tasty!”  “I know, right?!” she agrees, giggling.  “Um, hey, pixies, do you know where all the chairs are?” I ask as I look around for a place to sit.  “We only take orders from our queen!” a pixie responds.  “Hey!  Don’t be rude to Hank, either!” she yells at the pixies, before turning back to me, “Also, sorry Hank…I kinda ate all the seats.”  “Wow, all of them?  You must’ve been really hungry!” I exclaim.  “[MMMH], you have no idea!  I ate six chairs, a flower vase, and a coffee table before I called you downstairs!”  That explains quite a bit, to be fair.  “Anyways, sorry about the pixies threatening you Hank,” she apologizes.  “It’s fine, it’s not like you could’ve known that would happen.”  She smiles at me.  Once again, I smile back.

“Hey, pixies, can you go find a chair for my friend so he can sit his ass down?”  “With pleasure, your majesty.”  She giggles, still not accustomed to the regal titles.  After they fetch me a chair, Greta orders the pixies to leave us alone.  I assumed initially this was so we could continue from where we left off at the lake, but instead, Greta continues gobbling down the hearty feast.  I suppose that moment can wait for another time.  We’re still young, after all.  It’s not like we’re in any rush.  At some point, we both decide to change back into our normal clothes, but Greta makes haste in doing so so that she can return to her feast as soon as possible.

I end up eating, well, a normal meal’s worth of food before I start feeling full.  By that time, though, Greta’s eaten at least twice as much as me.  And she’s still going.  I never knew she had such an appetite.  At some point, she’s exhausted most of the food within arm’s reach, and she begins to move around the table.  It’s at this point that I begin to notice her body changing.  Over time, her belly, boobs, and butt are all slowly but surely growing larger.  Her belly begins pressing against the table, her butt jiggles more and more every time she has to move around the table, and at some point, a rip forms along the cleavage line of her once loose-fitting blouse.  For some reason, I just can’t look away.

When she finally finishes her great feast, she’s just barely on the verge between curvy and fat.  From some angles she looks fat, and from some angles she just looks really thick.  Her blouse is essentially a crop top at this point, and is basically on the verge of being ripped to shreds thanks to her large breasts.  Her now exposed midriff reveals a very deep navel, and while it doesn't stick out as far as her boobs, her belly still juts out very far.  I can see it jiggle around with every motion.  She's still attractive in the conventional sense, but it's a fine line right now. 

“Ahhh, that really hit the spot!” Greta exclaims, hands on her plump belly, “That was so good, right?”  “Yeah, it was pretty good.” I comment, standing up.  She stretches and yawns, “God, I’m really tired for some reason.”  She walks over to the couch, her butt jiggling behind her in the process, and takes a seat.  As she walks over, I notice something: her and I are now the same height.  “Come sit with me.” she says, patting the spot beside her.  I do just that, and she leans her head on my shoulder, her soft hair brushing against me as she gently closes her eyes and smiles.

What I decide to do next, admittedly a strange move, is to put my hand on her belly.  Just to know what it feels like.  “Hee hee, that tickles,” she says, eyes still closed.  Her belly is so large.  I mean, it doesn't compare to her breasts, but I never expected to see a gut like this on Greta.  It’s so soft, too.  You’d expect it to be bloated and hard after a feast like that.  Maybe one of those spells the pixies talked about is causing her to digest food more quickly.  That’s probably why it took so long for her to start feeling full.  That is, assuming she is full, and not just tired of eating.

I can’t believe this is the same girl from this morning.  She looks so much fuller.  I hope for her sake that she doesn’t fill out any further.  I’m still struggling to judge whether or not she fully qualifies as “fat”.  Honestly, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t more attracted to her now.  It’s normal to be attracted to curvy women, right?  I wonder if that’s the end goal of the spell, to bring us closer together somehow.  She does seem a lot looser around me than she was before.  I haven’t looked in a mirror lately, I wonder if the spell is making me more attractive to her as well.  Perhaps she’s no longer hungry now.  Perhaps the spell has done all it needed to do.  I’d have to assume the spell is also responsible for her change in height.  I mean, I still thought she was cute when she was shorter, but…I mean, something kinda feels more natural about this, now that we’re the same height.

Suddenly, I start getting tired as well.  We both fall asleep in each other’s arms, and for a whole night, everything was perfect.

The next morning…

• 3 weeks later...

***************************************************************CHAPTER 4***********************************************************

I wake up the next morning on the same couch.  Greta’s in the other room, hungrily gobbling up a stack of pancakes.  I stand up, arms stretched out and yawning.  “Good morning sleepy head!”  she playfully greets me with another of her contagious smiles.  “Morning, Greta,” I reply, smiling back at her, “how'd you sleep?”  “Great!  You?”  “Pretty goo—” I utter, before nearly tripping on the coffee table.  Wait...

“Um, Greta, was this coffee table here last night?” I ask.  “Nope!  Neither were these chairs, or this vase.  The pixies say everything we eat here regenerates the next morning.”  “Hmm, I guess we don’t have to worry about starving, then,” I say, walking to the dining room table.

"Wait, Greta, didn't the pixies clean up last night?" I ask, staring at the cascade of dirty dishes covering up most of the table.  "Of course, silly!  [NOM] This is just from today's breakfast."  Greta explains.  "Wait, you had all this for breakfast?" I ask, shocked.  "Yup!  It was sooooo good!  The pixies made me pancakes, eggs, waffles, French toast, omelets, normal toast, sausages, it was all so yummy!!!"  From what I see on the table, this must've been a sizable feast, just as big as if not even bigger than the one last night.

She continues, “Speaking of which, Hank, I saved you some food!”  She gets up to bring me my breakfast.  As she does so, I realize she's gotten very big this morning.  While last night, she was somewhere between chubby and fat, now she's just fat.  Her boobs have grown to a size you’d only see on an overweight woman.  Her belly, which now juts even further out than her boobs, wobbles around with every step she takes.  Not to mention, as she walks closer to me, I notice she’s now a good few inches taller than me.  My morning wood, which was receding before, suddenly stands to full attention.  What is wrong with me?  Why is the idea of my best friend becoming fat so arousing to me?

"What're you staring at?" Greta giggles, a suggestive smile on her surprisingly still thin face.  "Um, oh, uhhhh..." I speak, flustered, "I was...just...wondering where you got that shirt from."  "Oh this?" she asks, looking down, "My old shirt was getting pretty tight, so the pixies made me a new one. Do you like it?" She asks, tilting her gaze back to me.  "Yeah, it's [GULP] it really suits you."  Her smile widens. 

She hands me a plate with 2 pancakes, 2 slices of toast, 3 sausages, and some scrambled eggs.  “Sorry that I didn't save you much,” she apologizes, looking down, "You gotta understand, I was really, really, REALLY hungry when I woke up!"  "Don't worry, this is actually more than enough," I chuckle, "Besides, I'm glad you, *ahem* got enough to eat." I say, looking at her belly.  "Well," she giggles, "you have to eat a big breakfast if you wanna keep a healthy metabolism.  After all, how do you think I stay so skinny?" she replies, patting her fat belly, causing it to jiggle.  She doesn't sound like she’s kidding.  Surely, she’s gotta know, right?  There’s no way she couldn’t realize it yet.

“By the way,” the large blonde says, pulling me into a hug, “Thank you for yesterday, Hank.  I know it's not what we had in mind, but it was honestly the best birthday ever.” She presses me against her soft belly.  “N-no problem Greta,” I say, my wood growing stronger, my face growing redder, “y-you’re the best friend ever."  She pauses, tilting her gaze down slightly to look at me, “Just friends?” she asks.  I stutter, “What, no…um…I mean, I…”  She smiles at me.  Just then, though, our little moment is again interrupted by one of those annoying pixies.

“My liege, do you want us to clean the table?”  "Ugh," Greta turns to face the pixie, her belly rubbing against me, “yes, but don’t touch that one plate at the end, Hank still hasn’t eaten."  “Yes, ma’am.”  “You should probably go eat your breakfast,” Greta says softly, turning back to face me.

Greta must’ve been up for a few hours to eat that much food.  Yet despite it being out for so long, it's still warm.  I suppose that must be another one of those spells the pixies mentioned.

I proceed to eat my breakfast, the pixies proceed to clean up, and Greta proceeds to munch down on some candy furniture.  I'm actually really worried about her.  She’s never had an appetite like this before, it has to be some sort of spell.  And if she really is oblivious to her weight gain, I'd hate to imagine how upset she'll be when she finally realizes what she's done to her body.

I mean...I suppose she's not *that* fat.  Once we get home and the spell wears off, it might only take her a few months to lose the weight, or at least get back down to a healthy weight.  I just hope, for her sake, she doesn't get too much fatter.  I suppose the best thing to do is to get back home as quickly as possible.

“Um, hey Greta?” I ask my plus sized friend as she gorges on the peanut brittle umbrella stand.  “[MMH], yeah?”  “Do you remember how we got here?”  “I….actually, I don’t…”  “Come to think of it, the last thing I remember before walking with you in the snow was…I think…walking past a…hold on....let me see if I can remember anything after that, though…”

“Pixies," Greta asks, "do you know how we can find our way home?  For some reason, neither of us can remember how we got here.”  “Ah yes, the amnesia spell.  The witch made it so anyone who enters this realm cannot remember how they got here.”  “Did she tell any of you how to get back?” Greta asks.  “I’m afraid not.  She feared we were too stupid to keep that information to ourselves.” the pixie replies.  “Do you have any navigation tools or anything?” Greta asks.  “Well, we have some string.  You can look around the forest, unraveling the string as you go along, and when you need to get back, just follow the string back.”  The pixie hands Greta a spool of thread, then continues, “I’m afraid that’s the best we can do for you, though.  You’ll just have to look around.”

Greta and I head out to find a way home.  She brings the umbrella stand with her as a snack, as well as one of the couch cushions.  Once she finishes those off, however, her belly immediately starts grumbling.  "Um, hey, Hank..." Greta speaks sheepishly, "I'm getting kinda hungry, do you mind if I head back?"

Shit, what do I say?  It's not like I can tell her no, but at the same time, I'm scared what she might do to her body once she gets back to the gingerbread house.  "Um," I speak nervously, "I was actually kinda hoping we could spend some more time together."  "I know, and I was really hoping for that too, but I'm also really, REAALLY hungry!" she replies, her belly grumbling as she speaks.  "Um..." I hesitate, "I suppose I can go looking by myself.  I'll be sure to tell you if I find anything."  "Thanks, Hank!" she replies hastily.  She then gives me a quick hug, before sprinting back to the house like her life depends on it.  Seeing her fat butt shaking behind her, I once again become erect.  What is wrong with me?

• 2 months later...

*************************************************CHAPTER 5*************************************************

When we were kids, we'd often have sleepovers.  We didn't want to sleep in sleeping bags, though, so we'd often just share beds.  Sometimes, on cold nights, we'd even snuggle up together for warmth.  I suppose it's kinda weird in hindsight, but we didn't think much of it back then.  I mean, back then, we didn't really have much of a concept of...well, you know...

After walking for a very long time, I start thinking about turning back.  I hadn’t encountered anything strange along the way.  I didn’t even see any wildlife.  I saw traces of our trail of breadcrumbs at first, but they were all scattered around and didn’t really seem to go anywhere.  Just as I'm about to turn around and follow the string back, I notice some lights in the distance.  A house, maybe?  I come closer, and to my surprise, I see what looks like a second gingerbread house.  It’s very similar to the first one.  It has 3 stories, a lake nearby.  Same architecture.  I walk around to the front door…only to see some string right out front.

I open the door, I see one of the pixies.  “Did you find anything, Hank?” one of them asks.  “No, I think I must’ve gone in a circle.  But…I could’ve sworn I was going in a straight line the whole time!”  “This realm is separate from the rest of Earth.  It’s very small, and at a walking pace, you can generally go around the whole world in a little under two hours.”  "Yikes, have I really been out for that long?"

Just then, I see Greta walking by.  Except, she looks different than she did this morning.  Her butt sticks out a great deal more, both butt cheeks looking like large orbs of fat.  Her once thin face now has the slightest layer of pudge on it, with the beginnings of a double chin.  Her belly is already sticking out from under her shirt, which I remind you was made for her just this morning.  And she seems to have grown to well over 6 feet (30 cm) tall.

As she gobbles up what looks to be a clock made of gingerbread, she turns to face me and runs up to me.  Her rapid weight gains seems to have little if any impact on her mobility.  "Hank!  I missed you so much!"  She exclaims, pulling me into a tight hug, my mouth and chin pressed between her huge breasts.  "I've only been out for a few hours."  I let out a muffled reply.  "It felt like an ETERNITY, though!  I'm so glad you're back!"

"Greta," I start, kinda nervous at what I'm about to talk about, "have....have you noticed anything different about yourself since we got here?"  "Hmm?" she lets go of the embrace, and looks down at herself, "hmm, not really, why do you ask?"  "Nothing about your weight?  Or your height?"  "No" she says, confusion in her voice.  "Greta, you're putting on a lot of weight.  This house is doing something to you, and I'm scared for your health," I speak, scared after the fact of how she might react.

"What on earth are you talking about?" she asks confused, "I'm just as skinny as ever."  She pats her tummy, causing to to jiggle.  "Greta...come with me, I need to show you something."  She follows me to the bathroom, and we look in the mirror.  As expected, I see a very tall, very fat (and admittedly very cute) blonde with long hair, standing next to a thin brunette man.

"See?" my large friend responds, "Same as always!  I'm the short, skinny one.  You're the tall, cute one."  She says, a smile on her plump face.  "What is this, then?" I ask, grabbing her big belly, giving it a jiggle.  "Stop it!  That tickles!" she giggles, slapping my hand away.  "What was I grabbing?"  I ask.  "You were pinching my stomach, weirdo," she replies playfully, "C'mon!  The pixies made lunch!"  She grabs me by the hand and eagerly leads me back downstairs.

She has to be under some sort of spell.  That's the only explanation for how she can be so oblivious to her tremendous weight gain, not to mention her staggering growth spurt.

Once again, the pixies prepared a humongous feast for my hungry friend.  She was practically watering at the mouth once it entered her gaze.  She starts chowing down, her belly pressing against the table while she eats.  "So what were you two doing upstairs?" asks a pixie.  "Oh, he was just pinching my stomach and teasing me around." she replies, giggling.  That wasn't at all what was going on.  "Speaking of whom," Greta continues, "Hank, come sit with me!"  Blushing, I oblige and take a seat next to my obese friend.  I serve myself a normal sized lunch, while she serves herself 5.  Though I'm almost certain she'll be hungry for more.

I suppose if she can't figure out what's going on, the only way to stop this curse is to find our way back home.  I just hope she isn't too upset once she realizes what's happened to her body.  In the meantime, all I can do is sit and marvel at my friend's fantastic display of gluttony.  By the time she finishes it all, her shirt barely covers her belly anymore.  This really shouldn't be turning me on.

"That was *really* good" Greta says, hands rested on her very fat belly.  "I'm gonna go eat some more furniture, you wanna come with me?" she asks, quickly standing to her feet.  "Oh, I'm not really hungry," I reply.  "Not to eat, silly, to keep me company!" she giggles.  "Oh, uh...okay."

Over the next several hours, she continually gorges herself, getting fatter and fatter over time.  As afternoon becomes night, the pixies set out a large dinner that fills the table.  Once she finishes it all, the pixies set out an equally large dessert feast.  Which, to be fair, is a bit redundant in a house literally made of dessert.  After she eats that, though, she goes back to consuming even more furniture.

Eventually, though, we both get pretty tuckered out.  "I think I'm going to bed soon,"  she says, licking the icing from her fingers as she gets up.  As she does so, I can see just how humongous she's become.  For starters, she's now the height of a professional basketball player.  Her breasts have attained that soft, bouncy shape that you only see on really fat girls.  And her almost-double-chin has grown into a full double chin.

"What are you looking at?" Greta asks, smiling cutely.  "Um, I was, um, just thinking 'hey, where are gonna sleep tonight?'" I say nervously.  "Oh my god, you're right!  We didn't get to pick bedrooms yet!  [GASP] I gotta be quick so I can call dibs on the best one!"  The huge blonde then sprints upstairs, the steps creaking under her, her big butt shaking, and her long, golden hair waving behind her.  I quickly run after her, trying to get dibs on a better bedroom.

"Bam! Beat you to it!" she exclaims, having already found the biggest bedroom on the third floor.  "Aw man.  Well, I guess I'll just settle for the room across." I reply.  She giggles, "or we could just share a bedroom together." she suggests.  "Wh-then what was the point of us racing around trying to get the best room?!"  I ask.  She giggles, then shrugs. "So is that a yes on sharing beds?" she asks, hands behind her back.   "W-wait, beds?" I ask.  "Sure!  The bed's more than big enough for us to share!  It'll be like one of our childhood sleepovers!"  "Um, er, uh, sure..." I respond nervously.  She giggles.

We both brush our teeth in the master bathroom.  Her large breasts wobble around as she brushes, and her big belly bumps into me any time she turns slightly.  It's just so jarring to me.  I know I've said it multiple times, but I feel like this needs emphasizing: she was skinny as a stick yesterday morning.

We both get in bed together.  She acts as the big spoon, wrapping her fat arms around me.  It actually is pretty reminiscent of our sleepovers.  It was such an innocent thing back then, but I suppose when you're an adult, it takes on a much different connotation.  Now, I should note, we didn't do anything sexual that night.  Not that I didn't think about it.  In fact, I don't think I've had a stronger erection in my life.

• 1 month later...

*************************************************CHAPTER 6*************************************************

Since then, I've spent most of each day searching and searching to find a way back home.  Meanwhile, Greta has been spending her days at the house, gorging herself around the clock.  Perpetually getting bigger and bigger.  Each morning, the pixies have to make her a new set of clothes to accommodate for her ever-growing body.

By the fourth day, she's already become taller and fatter than any human I've ever seen.  Despite it all, though, she's just as energetic as ever, with no mobility problems to speak of.  Not only that, but none of her fat seems to sag, all of it remaining plump, soft, and shapely.  No signs of bagginess or cellulite.  It's as if she's become immune to all the unseemly and off-putting deterioration expected from extreme weight gain.

And for some reason, I keep getting more and more aroused by it.  Every night I go to bed with her, my erection is even harder than the night before.  I should clarify, we're not having sex, but I can't help but get a boner every time she wraps her fat arms around my skinny body.  In fact, just last night, my hard on was so painfully hard, I had to get up and jerk off in the bathroom.  I just wasn't gonna be able to sleep otherwise.

It's now been a little over a week since we got here.  Ten days to be exact.  It's winter again.  I'm out searching again.  The pixies were kind enough to prepare me some winter clothes, and while I don't quite trust them, it's far too cold for me to have declined.

It's almost sunset, I haven't even gotten lunch today.  Just as I'm about to head back, I stumble upon a cave.  It looks familiar.  Shockingly familiar.  I decide to walk through, and when I get to the other side, I no longer see snow.  I see a grassy forest, with just a few dead leaves on the ground.  As I walk further, I see our car.  Still there, still parked.  There's a ticket on it, but nobody's come to tow it yet.  This is amazing!  I've finally found a way out!  I have to tell Greta!  I tie my string around a nearby pole (just in case I get amnesia when I re-enter) and run back to tell Greta the good news.

"Greta!  Greta!  I found a way back home!"  I shout as I enter the gingerbread house.  I see Greta at the dining room table, occupying four seats as she gobbles up what appears to be the last of tonight's dinner.  Due to the lack of space behind her, her huge belly has to lay on the table as she eats.

"You did?! That's great!" she exclaims, standing up and running towards me.  She picks me up excitedly and wraps her fat arms around me, pressing me against her humongous belly.  As I'm sure you can guess, Greta has has become very, very, very, VERY big.  For starters, her head almost touches the ceiling when she stands.  Oddly enough, despite her height, her hair still goes down to her hips like it always did.  Almost as if her whole body is scaling up together.

As for her weight, though....well, at this point, I don't even think I can put into words how fat she's become.  Before all this, she was small enough to fit into a school locker.  Now, though, I don't think she can even fit into a bathroom stall.  Hell, I don't even think she can fit in an office cubicle.  The thing is, though, that was already the case three days ago.  And she's only gotten bigger since then.  Like I said, I really don't know how to put it into words anymore.

She sets me down, "I can't believe you finally found it!  I was starting to think we'd never get back!  God, could you imagine the story we'd tell?"  "So...does this mean you're ready to go home?" I ask, tilting my head towards the ceiling to look her in the eyes.  "Y....um, well..." she pauses, "...I mean, do we have to go now?  Couldn't we wait just a little longer?"  "Um...h-how much longer?" I ask nervously.

"Well....um....I mean...." she bites her lip, "do we have to go back at all?"  "H-huh?," I stutter.  "Well, I mean, I don't really have a life back home.  That small apartment.  That stupid office job.  We both work at the same office, you know how boring it is.  Do you really want to go back there?"  "But, but, this house, don't you see what it's doing to you?"

Just then, some pixies come by, restocking the table with more food.  You see, at this point, Greta's appetite has gotten so out of control, there isn't enough table space to accommodate it all.  So, the pixies now have to prepare dinner (and all other meals) in multiple courses.  The moment they start setting down food, my hungry friend runs back to the table and starts eating again.  "Um, pixies," I say, "can I speak with you outside?"

----------------------

Once outside, I asked the pixies a lot of questions.  About Greta, about the house, about their former master.  I would've done this sooner, but like I said, I don't really trust them.  With that said, these pixies are actually really, really stupid.  I'll spare you the tedious conversation and summarize what they told me.  For some reason, witches can't digest food they make with magic.  So, when she was still alive, the witch would lure people into this world, fatten them up, and eat them.

She cast many spells on this realm to make her job easier.  One of which enhances the victims' appetites, making them easier to fatten up, while also making them oblivious to their gains.  It doesn't impact their health or mobility, however, because if it did, the victims would die before properly fattened up.

However, these spells only work on women and children.  Because whenever a man wandered into her forest, instead of eating him, she would either seduce him, or....well, ** him.

It appears there are a few side effects to these spells, however.  One obvious side effect is the one on the victim's height.  The witch fought desperately to counteract this, as it made it difficult to fit her victims into the oven, but she could never find a way around it.

----------------------

*************************************************CHAPTER 7*************************************************

----------------------

"So, wait," I speak, "one more thing...why...why does Greta getting fat...turn me on?" I ask, nervously, "was the witch fat, too?  Was this part of her spell?"  "Nope. You can't change someone's sexual preferences.  Not even with the strongest of magic."

"Well...that doesn't matter.  Greta's my best friend.  So, for her sake, how do I break her spell?"  "Um...you could try taking her back to the human world?"  "That's what I'm trying to do!  But she doesn't want to leave!"  "Well, then I guess you can't break the spell."  "But, if we don't, she'll just keep getting fatter and fatter!  Which...well, okay, if she wants that, that's fine.  But as long as she's under this spell, she doesn't really have a choice in the matter!"  "Well, it's kinda too late for her to change back, anyway."  "What?  What do you mean?"  "I mean, if you break the spell, that won't automatically make her thin again.  She'd have to lose the weight on her own.  And if she starts now, it'll probably take her until her late thirties to get back to her original weight."  "...So...she'd be spending the rest of her youth miserably trying to lose weight...while working a miserable office job..." I say, having second thoughts.

I head back to the master bedroom.  Pondering what to do next.  Pretty soon, though, I can hear Greta's loud, booming footsteps as she comes upstairs.  Despite her gargantuan size, she's just as beautiful as ever.  "Hank, I wanna tell you something..." she says.  "I wanna tell you something too," I say, standing up.  "I should go first.  I think---RGGH, goddammit," she tries to squeeze into the double doorways.  I should mention, those doors are actually really wide.  At her original size, you could've easily fit 6 Gretas through this doorway, but now, you can't even fit one.

"Ugh, how did these doors get so tiny?!" she complains, "I mean, look at me!  How is it a girl as scrawny as me can't fit through this door?!"  "Ummm....er, maybe it's one of those spells?  One of the ones cast on the house?"  I say, unsure of myself.  "I mean, right?  That's gotta be it.  Well, I know how to fix this!"  She then takes a few generous bites from the sides of the doorway, and even from the top of it so she doesn't have to crouch down to get through.  "Alright, let's try this again!"  She then just barely squeezes in, before closing the doors behind her.

"So, Greta, you wanted to tell me something?" I ask my extremely obese friend.  "Hmm?  Oh, right," she takes a seat on the bed, causing it to let out a loud squeak.  I sit next to her, she continues, "I just wanted to say, I'm sorry if I was being a bit selfish before.  It's just...this past week has been the best week of my life.  Ever since kindergarten, it's just been work work work, no break.  Nothing but school, or college, or office work.  Or internships, or church, or summer camp.  All work, and it never felt rewarding.  But this past week, I finally got a break.  And...I've never been this happy.  I was just kinda hoping....maybe you'd want to share this life with me...But, if you wanna go back home, I'll go with you.  Because, I don't really care what I do with the rest of my life, as long as I do it with you."  "Greta..." I say, blushing, "Well, the thing is, I was actually gonna say...I think we should stay here."  "Really?"  "Yeah, I won't really miss that office job.  And I know just how miserable it's made you.  I mean, I just, I need to make sure this is what you want.  Are you absolutely sure you don't want to go back to your normal life?"  She thinks for a bit, "yeah, I'm sure.  There's no life I'd rather live than with you in this house..." she says, gently grabbing my hand, interlocking fingers.

"Oh, and one more thing..." she says softly, leaning over to kiss me.  I straighten my back and lean into it.  There's just one problem.  She's too fat.  There's such an enormous barrier of ass fat between her and I, that we can't kiss while both sitting down.  She tries pulling me closer, squishing me against her fat, but we still just barely fall short.  Finally, I decide to crawl up onto her belly, and our lips finally meet.

After nearly 20 years of being best friends, we've finally crossed the line and become, well, more than friends.  I've dreamt of this day for so long, but I never imagined it'd come true.  Her long, soft hair in my hands.  Her strawberry flavored lips.  Everything's just as I pictured it'd be.  Except, of course, for one admittedly very big difference.  If anything, though, her big, soft body makes it all the better.

She grabs my hands and moves them to her breasts.  Her big, fat, gigantic breasts.  They've gotten really big.  I don't even think the skinny version of Greta weighed as much as her boobs do now.  Hell, I don't even think I weigh as much.  And it probably goes without saying, they're REALLY soft.

So, what happened next was, hands down, the best experience of my life.  We had sex for what must've been a good few hours.  Not that I could tell, Greta ate the clock this morning.  Nevertheless, by the time it was all done, we basically couldn't move.  I mean, we probably could have, but there was no will.  She laid on the bed, I laid on her belly, and we both stared at the ceiling, before eventually just falling asleep.  I could just vaguely hear her whisper something before she dozed off.  I couldn't quite make out what it was, it sounded like "falafel".

• 3 months later...

*************************************************CHAPTER 8*************************************************

It's been 4 days since that fateful night.  Greta and I have been going steady.  We're not officially 'boyfriend and girlfriend' yet, but we're definitely well past the friend zone.

Like before, she's been spending all her time in the house, perpetually growing fatter and fatter.  Unlike before, though, I've been spending all day by her side, watching her incredibly sexy transformation take effect.

It feels so good to finally embrace the changes, rather than fight them.  I never realized just how much stress I was under before.  Constantly worrying about my best friend's well being.  I'll admit, I still wish there was some way I could tell her what's going on.  I even, at some point, told her what the pixies told me.  About the appetite spell.  And her response?

"Well, clearly I'm immune to it.  And it's a good thing, too.  Because, with food this tasty, if I didn't have such good self control, I'd be the fattest girl in the world by now!"

Well...you can't say I didn't try.

I gotta say, though, her ahem 'growths', have gotten really out of hand.  She's too tall for the ceiling now.  She literally has to lean over when walking around the house.  Her belly is constantly getting stuck in doorways, so she usually has to eat around them to squeeze through.  She's way too big for the bed.  Every night, when the house resets, the bed immediately collapses again under her gargantuan weight.

She's even gotten too big for sitting at the dining room table.  Even if she sits on all 7 chairs at once, that's still not enough to support her immense weight.  So she instead has to sit on the floor when eating.  Which is probably for the best, because otherwise her head would bump against the ceiling.

It's morning now.  I'm currently laying on the softest bed known to man.  And am woken by her surprisingly gentle yawn.  She pulls me close, "Good morning, sleepy head," she says, "how'd you sleep?"  "Slept like a baby. You?"  "Great!  But fucking starving!  I'm so hungry, I could eat a house!"  Giggling, I jump off her belly and onto the floor, "well, then let's get you something to eat!"  Giddy, she jumps to her feet as well...

....and immediately falls through the floor...

"GRETA!  Are you alright?!"  I shout.  She landed in the living room on the first floor, her butt having cushioned her fall.  She shouts upward, "I'm fine!  Come on down, the pixies made breakfast!"  I run downstairs.  "Are you sure you're alright?" I ask, concerned for my friend, as she finishes changing into her new clothes for today.  "Hank, I'm fine," she chuckles, "you worry too much."  She kisses me on the cheek, then heads to the dining room.

Her feet aren't even in the room yet, and tummy's already touching the table.  Determined to sit down, she continues walking forward, her fat belly pushing the table away, until she eventually has enough room to sit down.  I swear, each day, that table gets closer and closer to the wall.

I sit across from her.  I prepare myself a small plate, but mostly just watch in awe the incredible display of gluttony before me.  Due to her incredible belly, she has to lean over quite a bit to reach her food.  Her adorable double chin now completely engulfs her neck.  There isn't even a neck to be seen anymore, just a fat (yet cute) bulge, perfectly highlighting her smile.  Her smile isn't even contagious anymore, it's downright infectious.  Despite her being huge enough that she could crush me with one felt swoop, she's also the cutest human being I've ever seen.  Her laugh, her smile, the way she lights up when she sees more food.  And that vibrant twinkle in her eyes whenever we're alone.

That's it, I've made my decision.  Today, I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend.  I just can't stand the in between any more.  I want to be hers, I want her to be mine....

Fuck....I sure hope she says yes...

Once she's done with everything on the table, the pixies bring out a second course.  I can actually feel her growing fatter over time.  As her belly gets bigger, it pushes the table closer to the wall, and me with it.  After seconds come thirds, then fourths.  Until they've run out by the fifth round.  By this point, I'm literally pinned to the wall by the table.

"Hey, where's the food?  I'm still hungry!" complains the greedy blonde.  "I'm sorry, my Queen, but we didn't have any more courses prepared for breakfast, and we're already falling behind on lunch as it is," apologizes one of the pixies, taking his hat off to show sincerity.  She pouts briefly, "Oh well, I still have an entire house full of snacks!" She says.  She then starts to lean back, "WAIT GRETA--" I shout, right before her belly pushes the table, its edge jabbing me hard in the gut.

"HANK!!" she exclaims, moving the table out of the way and running to me. "Are you alright?!" she asks, picking me up.  "I...I think so," I say, somewhat weakly.  She then picks up the table, turns it sideways, and sets it down in front of her gut, "There we go," she says, "That table was taking up too much space.  Now we should both be able to use the dining room without getting hurt."  I chuckle lightly.  "Are you SURE you're alright, Hank?" she asks, concern in her voice.  "I'm fine.  I think I just need to lie down for a bit."  "Okay," she says softly, kissing me on the forehead.

I lie down on the couch.  Now, I didn't mean to doze off.  But somehow, despite the loud, thunderous footsteps in the background as Greta constantly scrambled around for more food, I fell asleep.

-----------------

"LUNCH IS READY!" shouts one of the pixies.  I hear it, but it's not enough to wake me from my slumber.  "Coming!" I hear, from a beautiful voice.  It's Greta.  I'm still half asleep.  All of a sudden, though, I'm awoken by what sounds like a stampede coming from upstairs.  I turn to the stairway, and I see a gigantic white blob, breaking open a Wile E Coyote style hole in the comparatively tiny stairway opening, as this giant unknown monster sprints down the steps.

But as the figure descends, I start seeing more than just a giant ball of what looks like fat.  I see long golden hair.  Then I see....boobs?  Covered up by a very stretched out blouse.

Then I see her face, and I put the pieces together.  My jaw drops, and my penis becomes painfully erect.  She continues sprinting toward the dining room, leaving behind a trail of destruction as she struggles to maneuver her giant body around the house.

"Greta?!!" I ask, absolutely shocked.  She stops dead in her tracks, "Hank! You're awake!" she exclaims, smiling.  Again, I can't help but smile back.  I can't believe what I'm seeing.  Her body alone fills most of the living room.  "Um, yeah, I guess I kinda dozed off..."  I reply.  "Are you still hurt?"  "Um...no, I'm fine, actually."  She sighs in relief.  "Um, G-Greta, how did you, er......how much did you eat while I was out?"  She giggles, "Well, first I ate all the furniture.  Well, not all of it, I had to make a few obvious exceptions."  My eyes widen.

She continues, "But, it turns out, that wasn't a very filling snack.  And lunch wasn't gonna be ready for another hour.  My hands were tied, I had to eat the third floor."  "W-what do you mean you ate the third floor?"  "I ate it!" she replies, a cutesy, nonchalant tone in her voice.

*************************************************CHAPTER 9*************************************************

I run upstairs, and lo and behold, the entire third floor is gone.  All of it.  Floors, ceilings, roof, even the stairway.  We only have 2 floors left.  And on top of that, the second floor is in ruins, only a few walls remaining.

This explains everything.

"What are you still doing up there?  Lunch is waiting!" She asks impatiently.  Chuckling, I go downstairs.  "Greta, I think you might've eaten a bit more than just the third floor."  She giggles cutely, "Yeah, don't be surprised if the second floor's gone by the time dinner rolls around.  Now come on, I'm STARVING!  Let's get some food into my skinny stomach!"  She says, patting her monstrously huge gut.

She goes into the dining room.  Once again, her belly pushes the table away as she does so.  This time, though, the table literally gets pushed to the other wall.  Even with the table turned sideways.  And it's still not quite enough, some of her butt still floods over into the living room.  There's just one problem, though.

"[HRRNGH] hmm? [HUP] what the?  Hank!  I can't reach the food!"

That's right.  Her belly has literally grown so fat, she can no longer reach past it.  No matter how she turns, no matter which angle she approaches from, there's simply just too much belly in the way.  "Do you need some help?" I ask.  "I don't understand, why can't I reach it?  It's almost like there's something in the way!"  "I-if-if you want," I stutter, somewhat nervously, "I could bring the food over to you..."  "Could you?  Thanks, I'm just REALLY hungry!"

So, I start feeding her.  Now, since the moment we got here, Greta has been nothing if not a glutton.  But for some reason, her appetite has been completely off the charts today.  I mean, at least before, she was still eating at a normal pace, the only problem was that she never stopped eating.  But now, she's absolutely ravenous, gobbling up everything in sight as if she hasn't eaten in years.

And it shows.  Her belly, no, scratch that, her whole body, is growing noticeably fatter each passing moment.  When the pixies show up to refill the table, even they can't help but show surprise at the gargantuan being before them.  They don't say anything, but they're still visibly shocked.  Just as stupid as ever, though, they still keep placing the food on the table, instead of cutting out the middleman and putting them on her boobs or belly.

"So Greta, how's it going?" I ask her as she finishes up the fifth course.  "Mmmmm...good...this food's REALLY tasty.  But, I gotta be honest, I'm actually kinda bored.  Other than the food, there's not much to do here."  The pixies load up the table with the sixth course.  She licks her lips in anticipation.  "Well, what if we went on a walk?  It's pretty beautiful outside." I suggest to the massive blonde.  "I would, but I'm still REALLY hungry, and all the food's over here!"  "Actually, a few days ago, I found out that the trees here are edible."  Her eyes widen.  She quickly turns to face me, her long hair whipping behind her and her fat boobs wiggling side to side, in turn causing me to wiggle similarly.  "Really?!  What do they taste like?"  "Um, cinnamon.  But I only tried the bark on a few of them, some of them might taste different."  She gasps, "quick, hand me everything on the table!"  I do just that.  And she immediately scarfs down everything I give her.  She's actually eating faster than I can supply her food.  And the moment she finishes everything, she grabs my hand and runs for the door.  Obviously, she can't fit.  She eats around the doorway, expanding it to well over 5 times its original size, then squeezes herself outside.

We walk through the forest together (once again using the string trick to avoid getting lost).  Despite her gargantuan size, she's having no trouble keeping pace with me.  If anything, since being taller means taking longer steps, I'm the one who has to keep up with her.  Speaking of which, now that I'm getting a good look at her standing up, she appears to be a little more than twice my height.

Every so often, she'll break off the top of a random tree nearby and start eating it.  And by 'every so often', I mean the moment she finishes one tree, she greedily grabs another.  "God, you were right, Hank, [MMH] theshe really do tashte like cinnamon!" She says, looking down at me happily as she gobbles up her fifteenth tree since we got here.  Once again, her adorable smile brings a smile to my face.

After walking for a good hour or so, we stumble across something.  "[GASP] Hank!!  Why didn't you tell me there was a hot spring here?!!" Greta asks, being so surprised that she even drops the log she was eating.  "I didn't know!  I've never even been to this part of the forest!"

Giggling, she excitedly takes off her shirt, causing her large belly and breasts to wobble.  She then tries to take off her pants, but has to ask me for help.  Finally, wearing only her bra and panties, she goes into the hot spring.  "C'mon in, babe.  The water's great!"  the gargantuan woman beckons.  By this point, the dozens upon dozens of trees she's eaten have really taken a toll on her body.  For starters, she's almost 3 times my height!  Yes, I just said she was twice my height an hour ago.  I'm surprised too.  Not only that, but she's filling up about a quarter of the hot spring's volume, which I should mention, is about the size of a community pool.

I strip down to my boxers and join my friend.  "Wow, you're right Greta, the water is great."  "Right?  I mean, a bit shallow, but other than that, super relaxing..."  she comments, her boobs and half of her belly remaining completely above water as she walks to a nearby ledge to lean against.  "Yeah, I mean, it's warm, but not too hot like in a hot tub."  "You don't like hot tubs?" she asks, her belly slapping me as she turns to face me.  "Well, I mean, no, but, it takes a while to get used to the temperature is all."  "Fair enough."  I swim over to join my friend's side.  Unlike her, though, my feet don't even come close to touching the bottom, so walking isn't really an option.  As she sits down, her belly submerges, but because of her enormous rear propping her up, her breasts are still above water.

"Hey, Greta, think fast!" I say, splashing my friend.  "Hank!  Stop it!"  "Stop what?"  I ask, splashing her again.  Giggling, she delivers a powerful splash in retaliation.  I deliver a re-retaliation, but it pales in comparison to hers.  "THUNDERCLAP!" she exclaims, bending her knees and clapping in a way to deliver a powerful splash.  Not only does the resulting wave pin me to the ledge, but combined with her arm movements, it causes her humongous breasts to jiggle and bounce in an irresistibly sexy manner.

We continue our splash fight.  Dissimilar to last time, though, it's much more one sided when you're playing against a literal giant.  While it doesn't show under all her layers of fat, she's definitely gotten strong.  I suppose she'd have to be to carry around such an enormous amount of mass everywhere.  Pretty soon, our splash fight dies down, though, us both laughing like children as it ends.

*************************************************CHAPTER 10*************************************************

We both go silent, looking into each other's eyes.  She's sitting down, I'm standing on her belly, which is just barely below water.

"Hey, uh...Greta?" I speak, nervously rubbing the back of my neck.  "Yeah Hank?"  she responds, a twinkle in her eyes.  "I've been meaning to ask you something," I say, climbing atop her breasts to get closer to her, "it's...it's about us.  You and me, I mean..."  For a moment, her face goes red, but she quickly recomposes.  She grabs my hands, "...well?  Go on..."  "I, I, Margaret, I--"

Just then, though, a pixie comes over, "Your highness!  Dinner is ready!"  Her attention is immediately redirected, "[GASP] Oh my god, I'm STARVING!" she exclaims, standing to her feet.  The act of which causes me to bounce several feet in the air.  "But wait, won't it take us another hour to get back to the house?"  I ask, trying to regain my balance.  "No," the pixie replies, "You two went around the world again.  This hot spring connects into a stream, which connects into the lake by the house."

Greta immediately starts running, no, sprinting to the house.  As expected, she struggles to squeeze through the hole she ate in the front door earlier.  She tries eating around it again, but I already know it's not gonna work this time.  She's just too tall.

I go inside to speak with the pixies.  "Hey, pixies, Greta's having trouble getting inside.  Could we maybe bring the table outside this time?"  "Why would we bring the table outside?  The food is inside".  "Yeah, well, Greta can't get inside."  "But, if she can't get inside, how will she eat dinner?"  "Exactly.  That's why we have to bring the dinner outside!"  "Hank, that doesn't make any sense.  If the table's outside, how's Greta supposed to eat from the dining room?"  "No, she won't be--"

"Hank, it's fine, I got a better idea," Greta interrupts, giving up on trying to squeeze through the doorway.  I then hear loud footsteps circling around the house.  Then, she pulls off the dining room ceiling, and gobbles it up.  She then does the same for two of the walls.

Greta then backs up, bends forward slightly.  Then, like a doughy beach ball, she rolls forward, almost a full 180°, before stopping with her head and arms just close enough so she can reach the food on her own.  I didn't even know she could roll like that.  Her body isn't sphere-shaped, more like an oblate spheroid.  The shape you'd expect from an unbelievably fat human.  One who's fat never sagged or got dimply.  "Alright," she says, "let's eat!"

-----------------------

"That better not have been all," Greta complains to the pixies.  "Er, I'm sorry your majesty, we're not quite done yet with course #13.  But I promise, it'll be out soon!"  The pixie says, briefly breaking from the frantic cacophony in the kitchen as the pixies try desperately to keep up with Greta's appetite.

"Ugh, fine, but make it quick!" she sighs, getting back to her feet.  She then starts tearing off walls from the second floor.  It involves quite a bit of strain on her part, reaching up high and forcefully snapping off pieces.  Which ultimately results in a lot of jiggling and shaking, especially in the cleavage area.  Mind you, we're still both half-naked.

By the time the pixies bring out the next course, all that was left of the second floor has been devoured by their obese queen.  But it's not long before that course has been exhausted, and she has to start eating the first floor.

And she makes good work of it.  She had to eat the walls and ceilings of the kitchen and Pantry, but as long as the appliances were still intact, the pixies could continue cooking.

With practically the whole house now gone (and even a few more nearby trees for good measure), she finishes her 20th course, gobbles up the dining room table, and lets out a satisfied burp.  "So, did that finally hit the spot?" I ask, looking up at this tall, fat, beautiful woman before me.  "It sure did," she replies, giving her giant tummy a satisfied pat.  "When you said this morning you were hungry enough to eat a house, I didn't think you'd actually do it!"  She giggles.

"Hey, Hank, is that my purse over there?" she asks, pointing to what used to be the living room.  "Um, I think so."  "Could you bring it over here, please?"  I grab the purse, then proceed to climb up Greta's mountainous belly.  "So, what did you need this for?" I ask.  "Well, first things first, we should go somewhere a little more private."

She then gets up, and starts walking back to the lake.  I'm still on top of her, but she's just walking, so I'm not bouncing as much this time.  Once we're alone, she sits down, then pulls her wallet out.  She opens it, and reveals she has a bunch of photos of her and I.  "This is what I wanted to show you." Greta says.  I stare in shock.  All these photos were taken back when she was still thin, and it almost feels unreal to see her like that.  Considering how much of a gigantic blob she is now, I almost can't believe she was ever so skinny!

She continues, "Yeah, I guess I never told you this, but I keep photos of us in my wallet.  That was us at the carnival.  You got me a stuffed bunny.  But it was too big for me."  "I can't believe how tiny you were!" I blurt out, "er, um, I mean, how tiny you are, I mean-" She giggles, "Yeah, I rode passenger with you, and the no-seatbelt alert didn't even go off.  I didn't weigh enough to trigger the alarm."  I giggle, "I think we had the same problem when we drove over here, didn't we?"  "Well, I wouldn't say problem, I don't need a loud obnoxious alarm just to remember to buckle up."  I still can't believe she used to be that small.  At the size she is now, not only could she not even fit in a car, but she'd most definitely destroy a car just by sitting on it.

"So yeah, I know it's a lot of photos.  But they have a lot of sentimental value to me."  "Are there any photos without me?"  I ask, somehow taking my mind off the unreal contrast between the Greta before me and the woman in the photos who I still can't convince myself isn't just a skinny doppelgänger.  "N-not really.  I think the rest of my photos are at my apartment, or my parents' house.  I only picked the best memories to put in here.  I guess it just happens the best memories I had were the ones with you...I hope that's not creepy or anything..."  "No!  Not at all, it's...actually kinda sweet."

Smiling, she pulls me into a hug.  "Hey..." she speaks softly, "you're the best boyfriend a girl could ask for, Hank..."  I pause for a good moment, my face a rosy red hue.  When I finally gain the composure to respond, I snuggle up closer to her soft body, and reply, "and you're the best girlfriend ever, Margaret."  We soon get sleepy, before dozing off under the stars.  I once again fall asleep on the comfiest bed in the world.

• 4 months later...

*************************************************CHAPTER 11*************************************************

A football field.

That's how big she is now.

I can't believe it either.  Yet here she is, in all her soft, jiggly, unimaginably fat glory.  If she were dropped into a stadium, her fat body would probably touch all the seats.  Everything about her is just so massive.  I mean, her boobs have gotten so huge, she can't even reach past them anymore.

It's been a bit over a month since we first got here.  Ever since she first ate the whole house, she's been eating a house a day, plus several dozen candy trees.  And thank god the trees respawn as well, otherwise she would've deforested this entire planet by now.  The pixies have also been working themselves to the bone trying to make her a big enough breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day.  They've even had to stop making her a shirt and pants, now only having enough time to make her bras and panties.  They've had to supersize all her portions as well.  The other day, she ate a bowl of strawberries, and each berry was the size of a small baby.  She also ate a cooked duck that was literally bigger than me.

To top it all off, she's also gotten too big to reach for her food.  When this problem first arose, I elected to bring it to her myself.  I didn't mind too much, since her belly (and entire body, for that matter) is like one huge bounce house, but with no ceiling.  Unfortunately, though, I couldn't really carry that much each trip.  When I'd bring it to her, she'd gobble it all up, pout, and disappointedly ask, "is that it?"  It's also a very lengthy climb to the top of her belly.  And unlike most exercises, which slowly get easier over time, this one gets harder.  Because each time, the wall of fat gets bigger and bigger.  At some point, I finally had to ask the pixies to bring it to her with their levitation magic.  And that's been her main method of eating ever since.

As I wake up, I realize something's wrong.  I'm not laying down on the valley between two plump breasts.  Instead, I'm in a cage.  I hear a loud yawn from outside.  "Good morning sleepy he--...Hank?"  "Greta!" I shout.  She tries to stand up, but there's something preventing her from doing so.  8 things, actually.  6 belts wrapped tightly around her stomach, 2 wrapped tightly around her butt, all tying her fat, fat body to the ground.  There's also a large cauldron of bubbling water in front of her.  "What's going on?" I shout.

Just then, the pixies fly over.  "Pixies, help!  Something's wrong!  I can't get up!"  Greta says.  "I should certainly hope not.  It would defeat the purpose of tying you down, wouldn't it?"  "YOU did this?!" she yells, squirming, "As your queen, I demand you release me at once!"

The pixies all laugh, "QUEEN?  You really think we'd actually have a HUMAN for a queen?!!"  Suddenly, Greta gets a worried look on her face, "w-what's going on?!"  One of the pixies responds, "Just like the witch, we can't eat the gingerbread house.  To sustain ourselves, we need something from the real world.  We need blood."  Another one speaks, "but ever since that witch mysteriously stopped talking for 80 odd years, we've been off to fend for ourselves.  Feeding off the occasional wildlife that happened to come our way."  "Then you came along and killed our queen, and we knew.  All we had to do was fatten you up, and we'd be set!"  "And thank god we stopped when we did, otherwise we'd have to make a bigger cauldron!"

"FATTEN ME UP?  What the hell are you talking about?!  I'm literally the skinniest person here!"  With a sinister expression, a pixie blows a puff of sparkles at her, and she looks down, "wait, how...how did I....HOW DID I GET SO FAT?!?!  I didn't look like this before!  What did you do--Oh no, the spell!  AAAAAAAAAHH!!!" she shrieks, shocked at what's happened to her body.  At what's been happening to her body this whole time, completely unbeknownst to her until right now.  The pixies all cackle maniacally.

"The water's all warmed up!"  "Excellent!  This should be enough to feed us for tens of thousands of years!"  "Wait, er, I wouldn't do that if I were you!" Greta warns.  "And why not?"  "Because," she explains, "the water's too high.  If you put me in now, it'll overflow and put out the flame!"  The pixies look at the **, "oh, yeah I guess we should drain the cauldron a bit."

Thankfully, that buys us some time.  With the pixies distracted, I walk between the bars.  It appears this cage wasn't meant to imprison someone as skinny as me.  As evil as they are, thank god our captors are also stupid.

Greta sees me escape.  Luckily, though, none of the pixies notice me.  Because if even one pixie sees me, the news will quickly spread and I'm done for.  Which means I can't try stopping them one by one.  Greta, on the other hand, is big enough she could probably stop them all in one felt swoop.  If anyone has a chance of stopping them, it's her.  And by the look on her face, I think she has a plan.

I quickly sneak over to one of the tethers holding my girlfriend down.  Upon closer inspection, the tethers appear to be tied around poles in the ground.  I try prying out one of the poles, but it's really stuck in there.  I instead decide to untie the tether, and it immediately flies up in the air, no longer having to press so tight against such an enormous belly.  I continue untying each belt, continually using Greta's belly for cover whenever the pixies look my way.  One of the belts hits me in the eye, and it takes an unbelievable amount of restraint not to howl in pain.  I pray to god these pixies are too stupid to count how many belts are left.

After untying the last belt around her rear, the beautiful blonde is finally free.  I quickly run back to my cage so I don't get caught.  "Hey, uh, pixies," Greta speaks, "what's that in the water?"  "What's what in the water?" A scratchy voiced pixie asks.  "That, that....thing, it's hard to see cuz it's so deep, but I think something's floating in the water."  "I don't see anything."  The pixie says, skeptically.  Another pixie interjects, "hey, wait, I see it!  I think it's....blue?"  "That doesn't help much, the whole cauldron's blue."  "Nuh uh, it's black!"  "Whatever, it's a blackish blue." Another pixie chips in, "Hey, wait, I see it too!"  "Where is it?  Show me!"

All the pixies come to Greta's end of the cauldron, peering over to see what's supposedly floating in the water.  Greta then stands up, runs forward, and pushes all the pixies over with her monstrously huge belly.  They all fall into the boiling water, and while I can't see what happens to them from here, none of them get out.

"Hank!" the beautiful behemoth shouts, turning to face me. "Greta!"  I run up to her, then spend a good 2 minutes climbing to the top of her fat belly, sprint across her bouncy gut until I reach her boobs, spend another 30 seconds climbing up her lush breasts, and finally run into her arms for a hug.  Admittedly, the moment was kinda ruined by the long travel time, but it was still worth it.

"Oh my god, Hank, what happened to your eye?" Greta asks, worried.  "One of the belts hit me in the eye," I reply, a hand over my bruise.  "Are you okay?"  "Yeah, I think so.  Greta, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you before."  "Tell me about what?" she asks.  "About...this," I gesture to her whole body.  "You did, silly!" she giggles, "I just wasn't listening.  Anyways, I'm just glad you're alright," she says, lovingly wrapping her fat arms around me.  I get lost in her warm embrace.  "Thanks for saving me, Greta."  "What are you talking about?  You saved me!  Without you, I'd still be tied up!"  "Well without your quick thinking, the pixies would still have us prisoner."  "Fine, I guess we both saved each other," she compromises.

I lean in to kiss her, but just as we're about to kiss, we hear a flicker, and some simmering.  I turn around and see purple steam coming from the cauldron.  I notice that all bubbles have instantaneously vanished, and that the flame had mysteriously gone out under the cauldron.  Curious, my obese girlfriend waddles closer to the cauldron.  "That's odd....it's cold..." she says as her belly comes into contact with the large **.  As the steam fizzles out, I see a purple, magic-y fluid.

Greta inches closer to try and get a better view of it.  Some of her belly fat seeps over the rim, and the moment she comes into contact with the fluid, the liquid gradually loses its purple hue.  It looks as if it were funneling itself into her body.  "W-what's going on?"  Greta asks, concerned as her body starts glowing.  For a moment, her body shines bright like a star, before the glow dies down.

After she stops glowing, I put my hand on her face, "Greta, are you alright?"  "Yeah...I think so," she replies, putting her hand on my face.  Just then, though, "Oh my god!  Hank!"  "What?"  "Your black eye!  It's gone!"  "Wait, really?"  I open my eye, blink a few times, and sure enough, it's healed.  "How did that happen? Wait, do I have healing powers?"  Greta asks, looking at the hand she touched my face with.  "Maybe that purple stuff gave you magic powers!"

She thinks for a moment.  She turns to face the gingerbread house, holds her arms out.  Then, before my eyes, the house is lifted from its foundation, floats toward us, then is gently dropped on her belly.  Gentle as it may be, though, a large wobble spreads across her fat body, causing me to fall over.  "This is great!  This means I can bring over all my food myself!" she exclaims, giddily, "you know, instead of having to wait an eternity for you to bring it to me, like before."

"I wonder what else I have the power to do..." she ponders.  She looks toward where the house used to be.  She thinks real hard, and before my eyes, seven more gingerbread houses appear.  "YES!  Now I can have all the candy I want!!" she exclaims, giggling cutely.  "Oh!  I know!" she then makes the lake larger, "Yes!  Now I can fit in the lake again!"  And for the next few hours, she continues testing out her magic, anywhere from making the trees larger to changing the seasons.

"This is incredible!" she exclaims, "I can basically do whatever I want!"  "Hey, you could probably even use your magic to shrink back down to your original weight!" I point out.  "Why the hell would I wanna do that?  This feels AMAZING!"  "Wait, really?" I ask.  She speaks, "Yeah!  I mean, okay, of course I was shocked at first.  I mean, I'm literally the size of---no, I'm BIGGER than a whale!  How could I not be shocked?"  She giggles, slapping
her belly for emphasis.  Which, come to think of it, isn't very specific, geographically.  She slaps the part of her belly below and to the side of her right boob.  Which, in turn, causes a ripple to permeate across her boobs, causing me to once again fall over.  "But," she continues, "I gotta be honest...look, I know it's weird, but...I kinda like being fat."  "Really?" I ask.  "I mean yeah!  Feel how fucking soft and squishy I am!"  She grabs her boobs from the sides, cupping a big handful on each one.  "And look how fucking jiggly I am!"  She starts wiggling her boobs side to side, which makes me fall over again.  Then she starts jumping up and down, purposefully making her breasts bounce, but incidentally making everything else bounce.  I go flying in the air.  "Plus, I gotta be honest, I kinda like being the big one for once.  There's something about my boyfriend being so much smaller than me that I kinda like."  I chuckle, "well, I'm glad to see you're enjoying your new body so much."  She giggles cutely.

"So...y-you like it too, right?" she asks, somewhat nervously.  "Hey, it's your body."  "Yeah...but like, you're kinda stuck with me here.  I hope you don't think this is gross or anything..."  "Greta, I--"  "or, I mean, I guess you're not stuck with me, you could leave whenever you want, but--"  "Greta!  I wouldn't dream of leaving you!  Besides, you're just as cute now as you were before.  Just, in a different way."  "Awww, you really think so?"  "Yeah, I love having a girlfriend this soft and bouncy!"  I say, jumping on her like a trampoline.  She giggles, "even though I could crush you in an instant?"  "I know you wouldn't, though."  She chuckles, then pulls me in close, "so you wouldn't prefer I go back to my slim, sexy self?"  "Nope!"  "Not even to a slightly curvier version of my former self?"  "Greta, if I'm being honest, seeing you like this is the sexiest fucking thing I've seen in my life."  She bursts into laughter, "Wow!  So I guess we're both freaks then!"  I laugh with her.

"Well, I'm glad you like it," she says, "Cuz, if anything, I wanna get even bigger."  "Your left boob could literally fill a room and then some.  How much bigger could you get?" I joke.  She giggles.  "Well," she pulls me closer, "you wanna find out?"  "GOD yes!"  And with that, we share a kiss.