Quantcast
Jump to content
Guest stacye

Gina Carano

132 posts / 73325 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

Guest CurvageThicc550

She looks amazing in the new Episode. nice and plump 🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest CurvageThicc550
39 minutes ago, das Hirschlein said:

I think her thighs got a bit bigger she looks juicy and lovely 

 

Judge by yourselves

Gina 1.jpg

Gina 2.jpg

Gina 3.jpg

Gina 4.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest CurvageThicc550

gina-carano-in-wetsuit-on-haywire-09-560x840.thumb.jpg.04c210f12dc9bb67c5715c8334c25902.jpg

 

 

This photo of her is also amazing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, uh, back on topic... (she's not getting cut from the show, good grief -- it's only a very small vocal minority that even pay attention)

She does look a good 15-20 pounds thicker in yesterday's episode. There's some good shots of her very beefy arms, and nice little bit of pudge on her tummy over her belt. I'm guessing she's just been relaxing on this planet since Mando last saw her a few months ago timeline-wise, and she's now had to let her armor out a few notches. (Also, why do her expressions have to be so damn cute!? 😍)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Seraph said:

So, uh, back on topic... (she's not getting cut from the show, good grief -- it's only a very small vocal minority that even pay attention)

She does look a good 15-20 pounds thicker in yesterday's episode. There's some good shots of her very beefy arms, and nice little bit of pudge on her tummy over her belt. I'm guessing she's just been relaxing on this planet since Mando last saw her a few months ago timeline-wise, and she's now had to let her armor out a few notches. (Also, why do her expressions have to be so damn cute!? 😍)

Regarding the timeline, maybe Cara Dune couldn´t stay away from the local macaroons bakery.

200.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's change the subject a bit to a more positive one. Photo from Gina Carano's instagram. Made from an unexpected angle and shows new facets of the sexuality of the character Kara Dune. The only negative is the caption under the photo from episode 2.12. I hope that Kara Dune will appear earlier than in 8 episodes and the audience will be able to see her soon).

дюн1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2020 at 6:05 AM, Seraph said:

So, uh, back on topic... (she's not getting cut from the show, good grief -- it's only a very small vocal minority that even pay attention)

She does look a good 15-20 pounds thicker in yesterday's episode. There's some good shots of her very beefy arms, and nice little bit of pudge on her tummy over her belt. I'm guessing she's just been relaxing on this planet since Mando last saw her a few months ago timeline-wise, and she's now had to let her armor out a few notches. (Also, why do her expressions have to be so damn cute!? 😍)

disney will can her cause she is bad for publicity and bad for money it only takes supporting the wrong person and saying the wrong thing or posting the wrong thing to kill a  career in hollywood these days and gina has posted and said some very not popular things on social media and she will be out of a job 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Verlorener said:

I know she can’t get TOO big or they’ll make her lose weight to stay on the show..but after today’s episode, damn I really hope this trend continues. 

sounds very intriguing).Can I have photo illustrations from the episode?(screenshots)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, foxer1 said:

sounds very intriguing).Can I have photo illustrations from the episode?(screenshots)

Do you have Disney plus? If you don’t have it but really wanna see her, I took a little vid I can DM you. Can’t post it for copyright issues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Verlorener said:

Do you have Disney plus? If you don’t have it but really wanna see her, I took a little vid I can DM you. Can’t post it for copyright issues.

alas-I don't have disney Luce(. I'd love a video recording. Also as an option-you can make frames from this record). In any case, thank you).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, foxer1 said:

alas-I don't have disney Luce(. I'd love a video recording. Also as an option-you can make frames from this record). In any case, thank you).

How do you DM?

edit; never,und doesn’t work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jeff123456

Again in today's episode she was looking quite plump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.