Gina Carano

Guest stacye

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
40 minutes ago, I Claudius said:

Keep in mind this was shot last November (when she was at a weight peak), and my vague impression (very hard to tell without candids or even red carpet lately) is she's since lost some.

Heck even if she lost some since, it seems like we will get plenty of good thicc Gina content in the  already great The Mandalorian show. So I´m good with that.

• 1 month later...

Most recently, the final trailer for Mandalorian was released, where we saw the character performed by the actress several times. It looks very lush and powerful(especially in the chest), especially in the photo below.
There is also very good news for fans of the character-Disney decided to make a spin-off about Kara Dune. This means that we will see Gina Carano again in the image of a mercenary, but in our own show!) I
Also offer the audience a few photos and videos from Gina's instagram.

https://www.cbr.com/rumor-disney-mandalorian-spinoff-cara-dune/

кара1.jpg

I got Disney+ for free recently and started with the Mandalorian, when I heard Werner Herzog would play the bad guy... then in the credits after the first episode I noticed my favourite actor from Game of Thrones was the one under the Helmet and that Jon Favreau is producer and then some (I really liked the first Iron Man movie) now I just watched the first episode with an unusually thick Cara Dune and I am finally completely hyped... the show is really lovely.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jtkirk1701 said:

i have a feeling she will not be on the mandalorian much longer most fans are calling for her to be fired and disney listens if it costs them money 

Correction: a very tiny minority of people want her fired, and they aren't really the people who like the show or watch Star Wars anyway. Most fans don't care about her politics and among the few who do, most actually support what she says or at least respect her right to say it. She's gonna be on this show for a while because she's playing a fairly popular character and they're not gonna recast just for some Twitter memes.