Gina Carano

Guest stacye

Most recently, the final trailer for Mandalorian was released, where we saw the character performed by the actress several times. It looks very lush and powerful(especially in the chest), especially in the photo below.
There is also very good news for fans of the character-Disney decided to make a spin-off about Kara Dune. This means that we will see Gina Carano again in the image of a mercenary, but in our own show!) I
Also offer the audience a few photos and videos from Gina's instagram.

https://www.cbr.com/rumor-disney-mandalorian-spinoff-cara-dune/

кара1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Let's change the subject a bit to a more positive one. Photo from Gina Carano's instagram. Made from an unexpected angle and shows new facets of the sexuality of the character Kara Dune. The only negative is the caption under the photo from episode 2.12. I hope that Kara Dune will appear earlier than in 8 episodes and the audience will be able to see her soon).

дюн1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Verlorener said:

I know she can’t get TOO big or they’ll make her lose weight to stay on the show..but after today’s episode, damn I really hope this trend continues. 

sounds very intriguing).Can I have photo illustrations from the episode?(screenshots)

54 minutes ago, Verlorener said:

Do you have Disney plus? If you don’t have it but really wanna see her, I took a little vid I can DM you. Can’t post it for copyright issues.

alas-I don't have disney Luce(. I'd love a video recording. Also as an option-you can make frames from this record). In any case, thank you).

On 12/13/2020 at 4:53 AM, flover321 said:

This is the weight

CDmorph.jpg

Great job! I like it-through the drawing you can feel the power, large size and massiveness of the character)!
But I did not understand the pun-it would be nice if someone explained.)
If this is your job, then you are well done! I hope to see more similar works, especially with Kara Dune).
I wonder if this will ever happen in reality)? i mean,is the character in the show like this or will the actress herself become so fat?) It would be cool).