Gina Carano

Guest stacye

On 12/13/2020 at 4:53 AM, flover321 said:

This is the weight

CDmorph.jpg

Great job! I like it-through the drawing you can feel the power, large size and massiveness of the character)!
But I did not understand the pun-it would be nice if someone explained.)
If this is your job, then you are well done! I hope to see more similar works, especially with Kara Dune).
I wonder if this will ever happen in reality)? i mean,is the character in the show like this or will the actress herself become so fat?) It would be cool).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest OlayTheDay

I'm guessing some recent posts led to an endless debate of some kind. All the extracurricular stuff aside, I suppose this is potentially good to see her gain more. And as a preggo lover, baby weight would be nice if that comes into play soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "Vulnerability is a strength... tilt your head back and smile at the stars. Creative Direction by B&G Hugoboom @brittanymartinez25 @gabrielhugoboom/Photographed by Kyle Deleu @kyledeleu/Styled by Hassni Caina @styledbyhassni/Makeup by Sage @SageMakeup/Hair by Danny Jelaca @dannyjelacahair all brought to you by @realdailywire" (03/04/21):

156286332_1058750397955570_7418462542685923109_n.jpg

• 4 months later...

To give a bit of an update...

Here are some new photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "It’s just another mountain to climb.. ❤️" (03/17/21):

1.jpg

Caption: "Signed a bunch of banned merch yesterday with @swau_official ☺️ loved every second. And got the sweetest present from some of my costars which got me all sorts of choked up. It’s the last pic. ❤️ I absolutely love the original art pieces, it makes me nervous to sign them cause they’re so cool. 😂 I’ll come to a convention one of these days and we will have a blast. Believe that. ❤️" (03/19/21):

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Caption: "Here’s to making it another year around the sun.. ☀️ thank you for all the birthday love! Creative Direction by B&G Hugoboom @brittanymartinez25 @gabrielhugoboom Photographed by Kyle Deleu @kyledeleu Styled by Hassni Caina @styledbyhassni Makeup by Sage @SageMakeup Hair by Danny Jelaca @dannyjelacahair all brought to you by @realdailywire" (04/16/21):

6.jpg

Caption: "Creative Direction by B&G Hugoboom @brittanymartinez25 @gabrielhugoboom Photographed by Kyle Deleu @kyledeleu Styled by Hassni Caina @styledbyhassni Makeup by Sage @SageMakeup Hair by Danny Jelaca @dannyjelacahair all brought to you by @realdailywire" (04/28/21):

7.jpg

Caption: "👀" (05/22/21):

8.jpg

Caption: "📍" (05/23/21):

9.jpg

Caption: "▶️" (06/27/21):

10.jpg

Caption: "♟" (06/15/21):

11.jpg

Caption: "Such a great experience meeting @philstrader @sigsauerinc today. Thank you so much! Mr. @tarantactical & the beautiful @tetianagaidar you’re the best my friend, always bringing good people together! I can’t thank you enough.
And I got to see some fighter friends I haven’t seen in a long while. Just adore you all. Absolute legends.. I feel so incredibly blessed, good vibes all around, can’t wait to do it again. All my love! @chuckliddell @realroyce @lukerockhold" (07/01/21):

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...