Gina Carano

Guest stacye

9 minutes ago, wakpak33 said:

Did anyone happen to watch the 4th episode in the mandalorian tv show, it was the first episode she appeared in. She looked pretty big judging by this photo.

Screenshot_20191129-143052_Instagram.thumb.jpg.5f4428f04bfad6adcc509f0574bb7303.jpg

I did it was epic lol...  She kicked some ass with The MANDALORIAN she did look thick but I couldn't tell if it was the suit or her. 

13 hours ago, wakpak33 said:

Also gotta keep in mind the shots of her in the tv show were from probably a couple months ago when they were first shot. So she isnt as big bc in those interviews she did around the mandalorian's release she was looking bigger.

Honestly, she didn't really look very fat at all on the Mandalorian, more muscular than anything. Her biceps were pretty big and muscular while they fighting.  She's playing like a badass former elite soldier.  She probably bulked up a bit for the role and was working out a lot to look muscular and imposing for the show.  But it seems clear that since filming stopped she hasn't worked out at all and that muscle has quickly turned into flab.  She honestly may not weigh more today than when she was filming but she is MUCH fatter now.

3 hours ago, I Claudius said:

I think she looks pretty much exactly the same: she still works out now, and she was still chubby on the show.

Yeah I agree........She has been kind of bulky in mostly all of her recent movie appearances also like Fast and Furious and Deadpool.  I think she bulked up to be more believable in her action roles which is refreshing.  It is so laughable to see skinny women like Angelina Jolie and Kristen Stewart throwing men twice their size around like rag dolls and the audience is supposed to think that is realistic.

2 minutes ago, md2069 said:

Yeah I agree........She has been kind of bulky in mostly all of her recent movie appearances also like Fast and Furious and Deadpool.  I think she bulked up to be more believable in her action roles which is refreshing.  It is so laughable to see skinny women like Angelina Jolie and Kristen Stewart throwing men twice their size around like rag dolls and the audience is supposed to think that is realistic.

200.gif

1 hour ago, md2069 said:

Well, the former one impersonated a magical forest fairy queen turned into a Mistress of Evil, while the latter one made out with a Hollywood filmmaker. Easy to find the bits and dots about why. 😏

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...