Spike Zombie - Sexy Scene Queen

• Curvage Model

I am Spike Zombie, 

I have been fat my whole life slowly gaining more and more weight. I professionally model, thus why I wanted to start a thread to share my photosets and modeling photos with you. I hope you do not mind! 

A little about me, I love animals, I dabble in photography. I am shy and semi agoraphobic, that means I am always at home ready to cuddle and nom on something good! I have a double belly/ b belly, which means i have a bit of folds on mine instead of a solid gut like 98% of people have. 

I love food, cooking, etc. I am not the hugest desert fan, but bring me to a buffet and i can clear almost all of it! 

I hope we can be friends and you can get to know more about me as time goes on. Follow this thread for my adventures! 

of4.jpg

1kJkQ9J.gif

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Jazzman said:

You're Stunning. Do you have more details to share? Height Weight. Are you a gainer? You would make a great model for clips

I am 5'8. I am around 330lbs and 2 years ago I was 270lbs. 
Please give me details on what clips to make :D I am new and willing to compromise and make some. 

I have been big my whole life. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model
On 7/26/2022 at 8:43 AM, drpop said:

You look great and cheeky with the fat rolls pouring of the crop top. I like your smile. Your dress style is nice also and nice pictures. Thanks for posting. Hope to see more.

Thank you, I do not know my fat rolls were pouring out of the crop top though :x

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...