Kelly Brook

fan2000

1 hour ago, Luv4pears said:

Sure hope the Holidays are "Good" to her. πŸ₯‚πŸ₯§πŸ”πŸžπŸŸπŸ•πŸ€πŸ¦πŸ₯žπŸ₯“πŸͺ🍩🍨🍧 X2. Won't be able to recognize her in January as she will have gained so much weight and be so fat!!!! 😍

Kelly Brook peaking in January would be one hell of a present.

1 hour ago, Luv4pears said:

Sure hope the Holidays are "Good" to her. πŸ₯‚πŸ₯§πŸ”πŸžπŸŸπŸ•πŸ€πŸ¦πŸ₯žπŸ₯“πŸͺ🍩🍨🍧 X2. Won't be able to recognize her in January as she will have gained so much weight and be so fat!!!! 😍

check her Insta stories, and you'll see, you're right!😍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Schadenfreude

She's back, she's covering up, but there is more than a hint that the waistline and front of those jeans are under strain.

Overindulge during the holidays Kelly?

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Schadenfreude

I wondered where she had gone. She's just uploaded some pics on her Insta. She's in New York. Among the pics is this one where she's shilling for SlimFast again. Those jeans are reaching bursting point. Looks like Kelly has had the catastrophic relapse we all hoped for.

Great caption too:

I can’t go anywhere without my favourite @SlimFastuk ! I’ve packed this so I can continue my maintenance plan whilst I am in NYC! Just swapping in one meal for a shake a day. New SlimFast Raspberry & White Chocolate is helping me channel all the Valentines Vibes. Happy Valentine’s Day to you all! I ❀️ NYC and I ❀️ SlimFast. #worksforme #ItMightSurpriseYou #AD

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZzCSK3N08w/

Β 

Β 

20220210_131946.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The thing about Kelly is that she lives to eat. When ever anyone sees her pig out they are absolutely gobsmacked as to how much she can pack away, even her own family are at a loss as to how she is as much of a glutton she is. When they witness her apatite she is always willing and able to eat more regardless of how much she consumed prior and only seems to stop only when either the food runs out or when her gluttonous debauchery grosses out the people around her to the point where they are beggingΒ her to stop out of disgust.

Also slimfast is not going to help Kelly as her stomach could probably stretch to the size of a large watermelon at this point.Β with the whole point of slimfast being that it fills your stomach up so you eat less is nullified by the fact Kelly's stomach is an absolute unit at this point where if she eats until she is full she is past her daily caloric intake and will only stretch her monster of a stomach out even further...

In fact she's probably been a big eater her whole life considering in her younger years she has picturesΒ of her selfΒ with food portions that would be considered obscene as well. So if she wants to get her diet in order, she needs to train with other big eaters and/or competitive eaters as this dainty woman diet rubbishΒ isn't going to work on a unit like Kelly.Β 

16 minutes ago, FatAssTastesAmazing said:

Not all people practice what they preach. KB's proven that in spades with her constant return to thickness.

And the fact she probably binge eats the diet food as well making her apatite increasingly more monstrous after every diet session is probably having mat stone looking over his shoulders at this point 🀣

36 minutes ago, KellyBelly2000 said:

And the fact she probably binge eats the diet food as well making her apatite increasingly more monstrous after every diet session is probably having mat stone looking over his shoulders at this point 🀣

Looking over her shoulders gives a perfect view of her fat rack, so I'd be doing much the same lol