Kelly Brook

fan2000

I just did an internet search for recent news/comments on anything Kelly weight related.  What I found is remarkable.

The UK press, known to often be brutal in their comments on celebrities, can certainly go the other way if they like you.  There are numerous articles on how Kelly is shrugging off comments by "trolls"  on her weight, how she recently lost two stones (must have meant from her garden), has a new bedroom trampoline getting her back in shape, flaunted her body on the beach during the Majorca vacation (her photoshop crew put in extra hours on this one), "reveals secret to recent weight loss", and on and on with other absurdities that anyone's eyes tells you a different story.

Come on Kelly, admit you've gotten fat and stop the farcical effort to convince us otherwise.  The only ones not seeing it are your Slimfast executives (more likely in denial for business reasons).  You are still one of the most attractive gals on the planet and the extra curves make you even more appealing to many of us.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9823865/KELLY-BROOK-41-reveals-Im-no-longer-chasing-marriage-b**s-super-skinny-body.html

sounds like she’s unlikely to blow up, for now. Mostly because she can’t have her breasts getting too big. 

I doubt skinny Kelly will ever come back unless someone really paid her and made her stick with it.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Y2DAY said:

After a 30 min long battle with the button and the zipper, she noticed that she hadn't closed her shoelaces before closing the pants. Trapped in the jeans she was unable to bend down...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...