Kelly Brook

fan2000

• 2 weeks later...

I unfollowed her IG - tired of her never-ending lame Slimfast promoting, and she doesn't seem to be going anywhere weight wise these days.  Her IG feeds are just long, boring chronicles with scenery shots, the Slimfast promos, food pictures, and very few scenes where you can make out her chub.  I'll go back if things change, but for now, there are better interests of mine.

On 11/16/2020 at 10:50 PM, dml123 said:

I unfollowed her IG - tired of her never-ending lame Slimfast promoting, and she doesn't seem to be going anywhere weight wise these days.  Her IG feeds are just long, boring chronicles with scenery shots, the Slimfast promos, food pictures, and very few scenes where you can make out her chub.  I'll go back if things change, but for now, there are better interests of mine.

Yeah.... I'm not that picky. I look at her padded body and imagine that soft, beautiful, fat, plump ass sitting on my face and that's all I need!!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest FakeDude

1081A02E-793B-4D1C-B24B-46318370BE24.jpeg

its weird - her legs are slim, but she’s certainly expanding around her waist. 

Here’s to hoping for a candid swimsuit update in 2021! 

Everything on IG is altered, but she wouldn't wear a crop top like above unless she's lost a little weight, and I think she definitely has.  Compare either photos from the last day to this from Jan 2018 (which I see as a peak she's hit a couple times the last couple years) and it looks pretty clear to me.

On 1/31/2018 at 7:10 PM, I Claudius said:

These were never posted from early in the month.  She's probably hit her peak and will be on the downslope now, but great tummy!

Kelly-Brook -Leaving-the-ITV-Studios--13.jpg

Kelly-Brook -Leaving-the-ITV-Studios--11.jpg

Kelly-Brook -Leaving-the-ITV-Studios--10.jpg

Kelly-Brook -Leaving-the-ITV-Studios--03.jpg

6 hours ago, hexxus said:

Speaking of the peak, this is probably the best vid with her so far 

Kelly Brook 1.jpg

Kelly Brook 3.jpg

Kelly Brook 4.jpg

Kelly Brook 2.jpg

Bit of an effort but does anyone know a way a uk citizen like me can see this video, it’s blocked in my country so I can’t see it and I don’t have a vpn, maybe a gif, a bit of a long stretch but if anyone can do it that would be great, thank you.

17 hours ago, 456 said:

Bit of an effort but does anyone know a way a uk citizen like me can see this video, it’s blocked in my country so I can’t see it and I don’t have a vpn, maybe a gif, a bit of a long stretch but if anyone can do it that would be great, thank you.

It's all here. From Celebrity Juice. Which is hosted by a man who proves lacking talent, charm, wit or basic human dignity is not so much a barrier to landing a show in the UK but a viable strategy.