Kelly Brook

fan2000

i do not what to think of these pictures. they do look heavily photoshopped and i do not understand why. there are two options at least from my point of view. either she is ready to go full in about curves , or trying to make another before pic before losing weight it would be better for her to go full on without editing and looking curvier than ever. accepting it i mean. but she goes with this, looking yes, curvier, softer, but also a bit weird. very attractive. i am sure the real pic looks way better. just do not understand why she has not gone full blown on accepting curves and tries to decieve us and herself editing so much

14 minutes ago, Weightwatcher said:

She’s definitely still shopped in those photos. Really hot as they are I would love to see the unfiltered version.

Yeah, I think that's more the point. Even with her being photoshopped she's still showing off more than usual. Good job Slimfast!

53 minutes ago, podracer2 said:

Yeah, I think that's more the point. Even with her being photoshopped she's still showing off more than usual. Good job Slimfast!

Slimfast is the wildcard here - what is their current involvement with Kelly and what are they thinking?  If there is still a long-term contract in place, I cannot see how they can be happy with this.  It will certainly be interesting to where this goes next - full-in with body acceptance (admitted love of food will result in a chubbier Kelly) or back to the fitness spa and meal replacement shakes?

1 hour ago, Perfectgent86 said:

She knows that the only reason she's getting papped every day is because they paps know she's gaining weight. But she's so addicted to the attention she will continue to gain. Hopefully she'll go too far that she won't be able to stop

Too bad she cant get pregnant.  That would make her just lose it!