Kelly Brook

fan2000

On 5/29/2018 at 9:28 AM, Guest ap88 said:

It looks like her boyfriend is realizing that she is putting on a lot of weight. I hope she ignores him so she can get even bigger.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6396214/kelly-brook-jeremy-parisi-bans-desserts-loose-women/

This is the second time I've quoted ap88's article on the thread now.  Anyway Parisi is not a feeder and he is not on our side: he's restricted Kelly from eating what she wants.

yeah he's definitley not a feeder, he's actively called her out on it before... It's weird how often people on this site jump to the conclusion that someone's significant other is 'definitely a feeder' just because they are gaining some weight. Just because the significant other hasn't called them out on gaining weight in a while does not mean they are actively encouraging it. In fact i'd say more often than not the significant other almost always has nothing to do with it, but that's just my assessment I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HerWeightGainNightmare
3 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

I dont think its a nightmare i think its a dream come true... 

Our dream, her nightmare.

Guest HerWeightGainNightmare

From today's Mail Online. They seem to have a paparazzo on her (widening) tail at all times.

The tent like dresses can only hide so much. Kelly Brook is in the midst of a weight gain nightmare.

spacer.png

Kelly's expanding and the tabloids are circling. I can't wait to see her in a swimsuit