Kelly Brook

fan2000

1 hour ago, Luv4pears said:

Her present self being all round and curvy with huge breasts, thunder thighs, pregnant-like belly and fat ass will be the "before" picture in a few months!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8230197/Kelly-Brook-40-personal-trainer-beau-Jeremy-Parisi-34-enjoy-lockdown-cheat-day.html

From her IG - Kelly and her beau are cooking up a storm with delicious (and fattening) looking foods.  I am sure all this food is not going to waste - the results may be nice.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fatglamourmodels

I'm increasingly convinced the Daily Mail has a photographer staking out Kelly's house in London because they know she's going to have a significant weight gain during lockdown:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

On 5/12/2020 at 9:36 AM, Meteor said:

Either she’s been enjoying all of the desserts she’s been making or we’ve finally gotten a pregnant Kelly. Look at her belly and those hips!

It is overally apparent from her IG that this stay-at-home  period has been much about food.  Both herself, and her beau, love to cook - usually very fattening foods.  Unless it is all going in the garbage, Kelly is consuming her share.

However, Kelly continues to attempt (unfortunately with success) to never show us her likely pudgy midriff again.  It really seems like a determined effort on her part. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, HerWeightGainNightmare said:

Great new pictures - finally something clinching along the waist.  I must admit, though, I am a little disappointed - I thought all the food consumed during the quarantine period would have a little more weight on her.  I'll take this for now and hope the future bring more.  So gorgeous.