Kelly Brook

fan2000

20 hours ago, fatglamourmodels said:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

She's not getting smaller, that's for sure.

She's doing her radio show from home. She doesn't need to go outside even due work now. She'll be inside her place, all day, for the next little while, snacking all day. Let's see what the next few weeks will bring for Ms.Brook!

Guest LoveFatAngels
On 3/23/2020 at 9:30 PM, fatglamourmodels said:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

She's not getting smaller, that's for sure.

Yep, she obviously looses control over and over again. How devastating it must be for her to fight that battle every day for years. She has reached the point where she looks like a pork pie, even after slimming down. And every time it goes straight to her beef cans and double chin.

Post-corona after months on the sofa she'll beat that swim pic from last year 😎

18154154-7435583-image-m-53_1567778506334.jpg

Guest LoveFatAngels
1 hour ago, fatglamourmodels said:

It's an old pair of pics, but I saw this B&A and thought it was spectacular:

spacer.png

Top!  😂
Poor old girl. Sitting at home skipping through her photo collection. She must feel like a balloon seeing her old self in print.

Guest LoveFatAngels

Went back to this TV show from a couple of years ago. It's all about her weight problems and the trouble with her big boobs. She talks about her back pains, that she can't run unless she wears two bras because they weigh a kilo EACH! She is being good-humored about it, trying to turn it into a joke. But it's hilarious to watch the three other women in the studio. They are such mean old hags, especially the slim, dark-haired woman. Do you think she noticed, how cruel they were?

1 My bras are not supporting me.png

2 Forgive me for asking but how heavy ARE they.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

5b.png

6.png

6b.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png