Kelly Brook

fan2000

42 minutes ago, Luv4pears said:

So gorgeous as she grows!!! But, does she realize she's getting fatter? It's quite obvious! I guess her man doesn't mind?  Could be a closet feeder/feeder relationship? Whatever it is, it's lovely to see!!!

Dr. Now of "My 600lb Life" has been notified and is on call to intervene (and film an episode).  No time estimate given, but at this rate, it could be sooner, than later.

27 minutes ago, Luv4pears said:

You mean Photoshop is back!

Yeah, what a farce.  She must have one rock solid contract with SlimFast in her favor, or they would have canned her plump butt a while ago,

On another related note - are we all waiting in great anticipation for the "latest" triumphant return from obesity of Jessica Simpson?  She is supposedly working hard to get that waist back and allow the world to see her again.  How many times do we have to go through this?  You are a natural fatty, Jessica - when are you going to accept this fact and be free from the social pressures?  Soon, nobody will care anyway, as you are rapidly approaching your over-the-hill days.

Guest schadenfreude
1 hour ago, dml123 said:

Yeah, what a farce.  She must have one rock solid contract with SlimFast in her favor, or they would have canned her plump butt a while ago,

On another related note - are we all waiting in great anticipation for the "latest" triumphant return from obesity of Jessica Simpson?  She is supposedly working hard to get that waist back and allow the world to see her again.  How many times do we have to go through this?  You are a natural fatty, Jessica - when are you going to accept this fact and be free from the social pressures?  Soon, nobody will care anyway, as you are rapidly approaching your over-the-hill days.

Do we know if Jessica is struggling to lose the weight?

And I think Kelly is going to see out her Slimfast contract and then it won't be renewed. Slimfast won't want the adverse publicity and Kelly definitely doesn't want the embarrassment and humiliation.

4 hours ago, schadenfreude said:

The tabloids are circling her. And so many women must be loving what's happening to Kelly.

spacer.png

I thought the Nigella Lawson days of disproportional big belly, small waist/wide hips and fat ass was over.  Apparently not and still gaining!  Thank you Kelly Brook for keeping the fantasy alive!