Kelly Brook

fan2000

Guest schadenfreude
19 minutes ago, Weightwatcher said:

Disturbing wouldn't be the word I'd use. 

Agreed. I bet she's really worried, but her gain seems to be accelerating and I'd say that is 'incredible'. Kelly is destined to become a big woman.

13 hours ago, zachi said:

The UK tabloid press is so ridiculous.

If you are on their bad side, they can be brutal.  If you are on their good side, they will turn something like an obvious weight gain into something like "... displays her elegant curves."  or in this case "... shows off two-stone weight loss in gorgeous white dress.".  They like Kelly.

On 7/21/2019 at 3:40 PM, Luv4pears said:

I remember seeing this and thinking how FAT she is now. Little did I know. XOXO

I think that bikini was the point where she changed from mostly thin with points of plumping to mostly chubby when rare exceptions of temporary almost thinness.

Guest FakeDude

She’s taken the Slimfast link out of her bio on social media. I think she’s pregnant (hence the loose clothing). Or just overweight again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 11:34 PM, Luv4pears said:

Are these photoshopped or does her ass really stick out that far and it's that big? Asking for a friend......

In the first photo you quoted, her ass looks like it sticks out because of an optical illusion caused by the strap on her bag:

Kelly 11.jpg