Kelly Brook

fan2000

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

“The first time I visited his parents I was like, ‘Oh my God’. We started with pasta. When you start a meal with pasta you know it’s going to be big.

“Being with him I’ve definitely gained a few pounds, if not stones. And you know what? I love it. It’s not even comfort eating. There’s so much love in our relationship and love in our family.

hope please GIF

On 4/3/2018 at 12:43 PM, 87462 said:

This sounds promising. Admitting she’s gained weight and isn’t bothered by it. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kelly-brook-38-admits-weight-12295532

So, what about her big boobs causing back problems? That was a story covered earlier in tabloids and on TV... Is she just not giving a fuck about that anymore, or she just lied for dramatics?

1 hour ago, OscarWinner said:

So, what about her big boobs causing back problems? That was a story covered earlier in tabloids and on TV... Is she just not giving a fuck about that anymore, or she just lied for dramatics?

Kelly has something of a history of changing her story about her weight frequently, going back through this thread would prove her contradictory statements in different articles.

Guest I don't fucking care about
1 hour ago, jfinlay1 said:

What's this from?

TV show that dailymail reported on. google "kelly brook", go to news results, click tools and then change "sort by relevance" to "sort by date"