Taylor Swift 

Selena Gomez 

Daisy Ridley would be nice 

Madeleine petsch 

Madison pettis 

addison Rae 

kiernan shipka

Becky g

I hope but doubt will happen Chloe mortez Madison beer, Ariana grande Hailee stienfeld 

Kiernan Shipka is already fatter in the last season of Sabrina... Check out

My heart and soul hopes kate upton has a rebound. I'm not sure if she will, because a year after having a kid during quarantine is basically ideal celeb weight gain but honestly Taylor Swift probably weighs more than her these days and although upton hasn't posted much on instagram lately, what has been posted is rather...flat.

Better late than never: Here are some of my scattershot celebrity weight gain predictions for the year 2021.

Sure Things:

Lauren Jauregui – Going by the fairly recent video posts via Instagram/YouTube, I guess that it is safe to say that even pop singers, such as Lauren Jauregui, are not safe from the clutches of the dreaded “Quarantine 15” and then some. Then again, the extra pounds that she has gained have been a long time coming since her days as a member of “Fifth Harmony.” Before the year’s end, I would not be surprised if she plumps herself further up to a point that rests a few notches beyond BBW-status (in a similar way to her sister, if not bigger).

Demi Lovato – Over the past two years, there were times when she clearly looked chunky in a majority of paparazzi photos and her [fruitlessly edited] social media photos, but she never seemed intent on letting her weight exceed beyond a certain point in which she’d become too round, to say the least. Fortunately, with her levels of thickness consistently rising, and with her fully embracing body positivity, 2021 might be the year she fully let’s go and let nature take its course.

Honorable mentions:

Raiza Costa – As she continues rolling down the path of easily one of the most consistent and excessive gains in recent memory, I can’t help but think how much bigger she’d could get if she (a) doubled her weight gain from last year, or (b) possibly got pregnant.

Mindy Kaling – With a mix of extra pounds gained in light of her second pregnancy, body positivity, and a healthy appetite, there’s no telling how far her weight could go. 

Megan Jayne Crabbe – Another prominent advocate for the body positivity movement, who is seemingly showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon.

Definite Maybe:

Gina Carano – Given how much thicker Gina has become with each passing year (with outright weight gain seemingly eclipsing any muscle build), I have a good feeling that it is only a matter of time before the former MMA fighter becomes HUGE, even with her star rising (in light of controversy that would very much set back her career) thanks in part to “The Mandalorian.”

Honorable mentions:

Tia Carrere – Being a far cry from the roles of the 90s that she once had, and after seeing her latest appearances in the recently cancelled Netflix show, “AJ & The Queen”, and “The Eric Andre Show” (in which the black outfits she wore could not hide her flabby gut or her pudgy backside), I think that it is safe to assume that Tia is past the point of no return.

Geraldine Viswanathan – While it has been kind of a daunting task to peg down her exact weight in lieu of the stark contrast between her social media photos and photos taken of her during public appearances (Instagram vs. Reality), her physique seems to thankfully live on the right side of curvy/chubby. Another year of a slight career slump and staying inside might be enough to keep her quite round.

Helena Bonham Carter – Not paying much mind to the middle-age spread (gloriously showed off back during a few outings in Summer 2018, and subtly hinted at in the last two years of paparazzi-covered outings) that she has attained could make for some wonderful weighty consequences. Hopefully, the older she gets, the rounder she becomes.

Katy Perry – More times than not, pregnancy weight gain has its benefits, especially in the months after. Hopefully, Katy keeps on a few pounds and then some.

Cardi B – Thanks in part to that glorious Instagram post made last summer, in which she sticks out her gut (“not giving a fuck”) and knowing well she gained weight, it would be nice to see how far she could possibly go at letting herself get pudgy. Only time will tell if she’ll be consistent.

Long Shot(s):

Jennifer Lopez – On the one hand, those recent paparazzi photos taken of J. Lo showing off her incredible figure and famous derriere in a very cheeky one-piece, whilst also showing subtle hints of cellulite, makes a good argument toward age starting to take a toll on her. On the other hand, sometime last year she was cast in a biopic based on the true-life Colombian drug lord Griselda Blanco; who wasn’t exactly known for being a beauty queen, or for having a svelte figure. So, in the spirit of Charlize Theron in both her Academy Award winning role in “Monster” (2003) and her critically praised role in “Tully” (2018), and while we might get a chance to see Jennifer uglified (hopefully to a point), MAYBE we could at least look forward to her intentionally piling on some extra pounds for the role (or at least settle for seeing her in a fat suit).

Honorable mention:

Salma Hayek – As she grows older and her career overall experiences lulls, as opposed to occasional jolts of adrenaline (such as being cast in Marvels’ “Eternals”), I can’t help but imagine how much sexier (even more so than now) she’d be if she were to gain a considerable amount of weight as she gets older; a similar progression to that of voluptuous actress Pam Grier. On a personal aside: It’d definitely help in regard to the level of typecasting that has made up half of her career.

Bummers:

America Ferrera – While I’ve always been cautiously optimistic of her possibly returning any pounds she might’ve lost since the 2000s, my fears of this former BBW turning completely skinny (even in light of two recent pregnancies) have been fully realized. I don't expect any form of weight gain with her in the near future.

Hayley McQueen – The extra pounds she gained before and during her first (and hopefully not the last) pregnancy were quite glorious, but she too has also become quite skinny in recent months.

On 12/26/2020 at 9:11 PM, OscarWinner said:

..For crying out loud, there were even bodybuilding competitions that took place as usual. I know this because I've seen a couple female wrestlers enter such pageants this year.. and yes, Billie and Kamille were practically unwatchable...

Just realized this weeks old mistake. I meant Peyton, not Billie.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an interesting development... 

Lovato will reportedly star in and executive produce Hungry, which features a group of “friends who belong to a food issues group” who “help each other as they look for love, success and the perfect thing in the fridge that’s going to make it all better.” The pilot will be written by Will & Grace alumna and Hot in Cleveland creator Suzanne Martin.

https://www.vulture.com/amp/2021/01/demi-lovatos-comedy-pilot-hungry-in-the-works-at-nbc.html

• 5 months later...

Well, it's (actually beyond) the halfway point of this year. How are the predictions going?

Mine are.. mostly way off. Tenille Dashwood's got a nice butt, which could be from a slight gain. But the rest of my picks (Shlesinger, Glaser, Raisman; I'm loving the Jews) nothing-burgers.

Aly Raisman is pitching some fitness stuff. Nikki Glaser is being open about her eating disorder recovery - yikes. Iliza Shlesinger is wearing black more often, so that's something...?

2 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Well, it's (actually beyond) the halfway point of this year. How are the predictions going?

Mine are.. mostly way off. Tenille Dashwood's got a nice butt, which could be from a slight gain. But the rest of my picks (Shlesinger, Glaser, Raisman; I'm loving the Jews) nothing-burgers.

Aly Raisman is pitching some fitness stuff. Nikki Glaser is being open about her eating disorder recovery - yikes. Iliza Shlesinger is wearing black more often, so that's something...?

On 1/27/2021 at 9:53 PM, Jakichan said:

I think Camilla is gonna get back to her 2018 weight. Lana is gonna keep growing and hopefully Bebe just goes full piggy mode

@Jakichan absolutely nailed it 👌 listen to his words for next year’s prediction, for he is a soothsayer

Guest From Babe to Blimp

My prediction that Anna Semenovich would rebound dramatically proved true, and has the added bonus of watching her helplessly slide further into obesity. 

Mallory Hagan is one to watch in the months ahead. She’s gaining again.