2021 celebrity weight gain prediction

Drytuner

Guest Kika0119
On 12/19/2020 at 7:33 PM, Drytuner said:

The year is ending and I'd like to know what's your predictions for 2021 in terms of future fatties. 

Personally I see Avril Lavigne going big 

I'll also stay on Taylor Swift, it's a safe bet

I'll add Zara Larsson who gained weight since the quarantine

I can see a curvier Jorja Smith

And as a crazy card, I'll add an Ariana Grande? Because, why not. 

God, I hope Jorja Smith gets curvier. That would be the best

7 hours ago, Xver23 said:

Taylor Swift 

Selena Gomez 

Daisy Ridley would be nice 

Madeleine petsch 

Madison pettis 

addison Rae 

kiernan shipka

Becky g

I hope but doubt will happen Chloe mortez Madison beer, Ariana grande Hailee stienfeld 

A gaining Hailee Steinfeld is what dreams are made of. With the new Hawkeye series, though, I imagine she'll stay in shape. Here's to hoping she gets pregnant or something... 

My safe bets are Pokimane, Taylor Swift, Lauren Jauregui and Lana del Rey 

I risk with Marina Joyce (actually I would love to make her a thread), Camila Cabello and Kate Upton.

My crazy random bets are Margot Robbie and Margaret Qualley.

From my country (Mexico) I would love to see Rocio Santiago (actress), Estefanía Veloz (politics) and Danna Paola (singer) 

Gonna go with Tenille Dashwood. It's not a hope, as I've mentioned before that I prefer her as she is, but I just look at the variables: she's a foreign gal living in America, in her 30s now, loves food, and most of her colleagues at Impact Wrestling are thick chicks themselves to the point where I can kinda safely assume that the promoters there are into plump gals, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I feel like a comedienne or two would make for good candidates as well. It's a tossup between Nikki Glaser and Iliza Schlesinger. In all honesty, yes - I'd totally want to see them both meet or surpass Amy Schumer weightwise.

Guest FakeDude

Hoping for Kelly Brook, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Mallory Hargan. 

Longshots might also include Claire Sweeney, Chantelle Houghton, and Vicky Pattinson. 

On 12/24/2020 at 10:16 AM, OscarWinner said:

Gonna go with Tenille Dashwood. It's not a hope, as I've mentioned before that I prefer her as she is, but I just look at the variables: she's a foreign gal living in America

Man, that's one variable that's seriously underrated. Frequently a green card is the biggest calorie bomb. With the hormones, huge portions, corn syrup, driving everywhere...after a few months those foreign girls don't know what hit them.

1 hour ago, superweightgain said:

Shouldn't you, like, first make a thread about whether or not the 2020 predictions thread was correct? I mean I would like for someone to see how many predictions were right

Yeah, we're kinda doing both right now. Either way, with the pandemic, shit got fucked up in every way, including the weight gain sense.

Sure, it seemed like a gimme: everyone's at home watching streams, nonessential workers (actors/models/most athletes, etc.) can't work, stress eating ensues, gyms are closed, elective surgeries like liposuction and WLS were put on ice, fatburners/PEDs/hard drugs were trafficked less, and everyone's eating food from DealDash/UberEats and other junk food restaurant delivery apps.. ergo there shoulda been BBWs, BBWs everywhere. But a lot of predictions were still wrong in spite of coronachan.

Hollywood's lobbyists were working overtime as they finagled their people into the "essential" category. Most sporting events still took place, albeit in very heavily altered manners, so athletes were still in top conditioning. For crying out loud, there were even bodybuilding competitions that took place as usual. I know this because I've seen a couple female wrestlers enter such pageants this year.. and yes, Billie and Kamille were practically unwatchable.

So, not many predictions were right and we're getting a jump onto the next, hopefully better (and fatter) year.

6 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Yeah, we're kinda doing both right now. Either way, with the pandemic, shit got fucked up in every way, including the weight gain sense.

Sure, it seemed like a gimme: everyone's at home watching streams, nonessential workers (actors/models/most athletes, etc.) can't work, stress eating ensues, gyms are closed, elective surgeries like liposuction and WLS were put on ice, fatburners/PEDs/hard drugs were trafficked less, and everyone's eating food from DealDash/UberEats and other junk food restaurant delivery apps.. ergo there shoulda been BBWs, BBWs everywhere. But a lot of predictions were still wrong in spite of coronachan.

Hollywood's lobbyists were working overtime as they finagled their people into the "essential" category. Most sporting events still took place, albeit in very heavily altered manners, so athletes were still in top conditioning. For crying out loud, there were even bodybuilding competitions that took place as usual. I know this because I've seen a couple female wrestlers enter such pageants this year.. and yes, Billie and Kamille were practically unwatchable.

So, not many predictions were right and we're getting a jump onto the next, hopefully better (and fatter) year.

But there was still some good content of some celebs putting on weight during quarantine. Even Natalie Portman put on a few and was subject to pregnancy rumors back in July

9 hours ago, superweightgain said:

Shouldn't you, like, first make a thread about whether or not the 2020 predictions thread was correct? I mean I would like for someone to see how many predictions were right

Then why don't you make it? You're free to do whatever thread you want in here, as long as it follow the rules but still, do the thread.