Need help on physical descriptions

Aljan140

I’ve been compiling an album of several different belly photos for this project I’m working on called “The Bellyologist’s Handbook” which will be made to resemble the notebook of an actual doctor/professor (as if bellyology were a real science). The writing will be in the style of a real-life medical journal/diagnostic manual, using professional-sounding language and terminology to describe all the “case studies” within the book. It’s these “case studies” that will be described in great detail by the bellyologist character, and will have their traits diagnosed as if they were conditions or diseases (“subject has a severe case of overhang” “subject has entered stage 3 of ‘muffin-top’” “subject is experiencing shirt snugness, the 1st symptom of ‘love handles’”) but I’m going to need help with coming up with good and accurate descriptions. For instance, I want to explain how a character’s stomach is flat from side-profile, but without giving off the impression their “fit” and “toned.” And also on one character’s stomach, they have a dark vertical line from below the navel down to the bikini line. I wanted to call it a “linea nigra” but that sounds like the character is pregnant, and the only other thing I can compare it to is a happy trail, but it’s not hair, so that doesn’t make sense either…

Reference 1:
Imgur 
Imgur 
Imgur

Reference 2 (the one with the dark line):
Imgur 
Imgur

Reference 3:
Imgur 
Imgur

Reference 4 (the one with the flat stomach):
Imgur 
Imgur

So yeah, just comment any details that come to mind (body type, body shape, stomach shape, convexness/concaveness, weight distribution, texture, proportionality, fullest part, number of rolls/folds, surface markings, waist length, belly button shape, literally any other additional details)

It would also help a lot if anyone could find photos or pictures of females with similar physiques to the ones I linked, as some had their stomachs covered in all their pics, making it harder to tell what they actually look like underneath

Thanks to anyone who can help me out

I quote from your first post with my own emphasis added...

"for this project I’m working on"

But you are not just asking the members for advice. You're asking for actual text descriptions and photos, which you will then compile and claim to be your own work.

I'm not saying you're wrong to do it, but I was correct in my assessment of the process.

Sorry. I mean I don’t need the full text written out, but would like words/terms for the specific features I’m talking about. Sort of like how there’s terminology for “Muffintop”, “Overhang”, “Love Handles”, “Stretch Marks”, “Linea Nigra”, “Hip Dip”, “Banana Rolls”, etc. but it won’t just be a list of the traits. It will weaved into a bigger paragraph. I just need the physical features described. The photo requests are preferable, but not necessary. Just wanted to pick some people’s brains on if there are any models who have similar physiques that I could use as a reference for illustration (since some of the ones I’ve provided have their stomachs obscured by clothing)

Do you know of any place I could go to for help on this if not through here? I’ve looked up countless stomach anatomy charts to see what certain features are labeled, but they’re all about the internal organs and everything underneath the outside of the body, rather than external character traits like the ones mentioned above. It would really help if there was a stuffers’ dictionary of sorts to assist with this kinda stuff