lalt

My Thiccening Girlfriend

117 posts / 40911 viewsLast Reply

I love that your girlfriend has split her trousers so many times, is that something you'd be willing to share through pics? I'd kill for a girlfriend that splits her trousers as much, that is the sexist thing in the world to me. You sir are a very lucky man indeed.

E-PwMK7XoAEndTY.jpeg

9 hours ago, Miyagi said:

I love that your girlfriend has split her trousers so many times, is that something you'd be willing to share through pics? I'd kill for a girlfriend that splits her trousers as much, that is the sexist thing in the world to me. You sir are a very lucky man indeed.

E-PwMK7XoAEndTY.jpeg

Thanks! She tends to change out of them pretty quickly after splitting and the splits aren’t normally very big so it’s hard to get a pic. This thread is mainly descriptive anyway, I just post pics sometimes to illustrate what I can’t describe 😅

As far as I’m aware my girlfriend’s not actively trying to gain, but she’s definitely eating like it. She’s developed a real sweet tooth lately, which I feel like I’ve played a role in as I’ve been buying her a lot of sugary snacks the past few months, but she buys herself chocolate and candy pretty much daily now and even made a load of cookies the other day, which she’s still working through.

She was even complaining about the lettuce she’d included in the lunch she brought to work (she normally buys fast food but I understand why she’d want to switch things up), and saying she wanted chocolate instead. She told me she’d bought some of those ones with peppermint cream in, but I didn’t realise it was a pack of 3 until she’d bought the other 2 home.

She had a sweet tooth when we first started dating and would normally eat a chocolate bar once a day, but she wasn’t even chubby then. She stopped that not too long after we started dating though, and it makes me wonder if she’s always wanted to eat like this throughout our relationship and she was just holding back, or if her appetite’s just grown as she’s indulged more and more over the past year. Either way, I love facilitating it.

She went out for dinner and drinks with some friends the other day and came back pretty **. She was bloated from a full day of food and seltzer so she looked incredible, and I was pretty high so it wasn’t much longer than 5 minutes that we got to it lol. She’s confident in her body so she’s not exactly shy in bed, but she was obviously feeling the booze and was showing off her belly more than normal and it really did look incredible. She teased me by bouncing on top of me and it’s honestly one of the sexiest things I’ve ever experienced, it’ll definitely be a milestone when it hangs low enough to rest on me. Basically anywhere I put my hands on her body is doughy now, being able to grab a full handful of backfat is just amazing.

On 9/10/2021 at 6:08 PM, lalt said:

Those yoga pants are getting so tight 😌

05BF956F-A662-4565-9C51-74846A86B088.jpeg

Wow. This photo!

I mean, it's blurry. It's grainy. Has bad lighting. Technically a lousy picture. And yet - it's one of the hottest pics imaginable.
Shows off your girlfriend's gorgeous growing ass, her soft love handles and the cuuutest elbow dimple!

In short: An FA's dream! This is why I come here.

Oh, and somehow no one mentioned those thick, chubby arms. I am a sucker for thick, chubby arms!

A quick update because I think this deserves it. We had takeout pizza with wedges, cake and coke yesterday, her continuing to work her way through the wedges after I was full. We got to it not long after and went to the bedroom, where I noticed there was a chocolate wrapper on the bed (she hangs out in the bedroom a lot of the time as I work from home.) I teased her about it as I picked it up and put it in the bin, but then I noticed there was more candy and biscuit wrappers on the top of the bin too. So obviously I had to tease her about those too, doing so as I grabbed a handful of her belly from behind. I have big hands but every time I squeeze her belly I’m amazed at how little of it now fits in my hand, given that I probably could have grabbed most of it not long ago. I think she was a bit embarrassed but she giggled as this was happening, and it was pretty gentle teasing from me, but it was the closest to a feeder/feedee dynamic we’ve had in the bedroom before, so it was super hot for me lol.

On 9/30/2021 at 6:19 AM, lalt said:

A quick update because I think this deserves it. We had takeout pizza with wedges, cake and coke yesterday, her continuing to work her way through the wedges after I was full. We got to it not long after and went to the bedroom, where I noticed there was a chocolate wrapper on the bed (she hangs out in the bedroom a lot of the time as I work from home.) I teased her about it as I picked it up and put it in the bin, but then I noticed there was more candy and biscuit wrappers on the top of the bin too. So obviously I had to tease her about those too, doing so as I grabbed a handful of her belly from behind. I have big hands but every time I squeeze her belly I’m amazed at how little of it now fits in my hand, given that I probably could have grabbed most of it not long ago. I think she was a bit embarrassed but she giggled as this was happening, and it was pretty gentle teasing from me, but it was the closest to a feeder/feedee dynamic we’ve had in the bedroom before, so it was super hot for me lol.

This is the best thread I've seen in a long time, your descriptions are excellent! 

More and more I’m finding that I don’t even have to suggest things or buy her snacks on my own, I still do that anyway of course, but she now gets plenty of calorific stuff by herself. We have a shared shopping list and she now adds biscuits and snacks to that by default, instead of me just adding them to the basket because I’m a feeder lol. She works through boxes of cereal super quick too, and goes back for a second bowl most mornings. I think sugary drinks have been a real game-changer though, because she’ll always have orange juice in the morning and has been drinking chocolate milk more too, which are both high in calories and not filling.

I mentioned a pair of pyjama shorts she has in a recent post, and they’re still getting a little bit skimpier every time she wears them. They’ve been gradually riding up higher and higher over time, but her hips are so wide and her ass is so big at this point that they’re becoming pretty tight too. I think she wears them out of convenience mostly, but she knows the reaction they get from me too. She also wore a dress a couple of weeks ago that used to go down to just above her knees and it’s now just barely long enough to cover her ass, so I doubt that’ll be wearable by the end of the year. 

I’m not sure when she’ll decide to stop gaining weight and I didn’t really have any expectations when she started, but she hasn’t expressed any regrets about how much she’s gained so far. Her friends and family will have definitely noticed by this point, even if they haven’t made any comments (as far as I’m aware), so it’s great that that obviously doesn’t bother her. She mentioned before that she’s fine with her weight as long as she doesn’t run into any health issues, which I still think is a way off. With her proportions, the thought of her at 300lbs drives me crazy.

She never tries to hide her growing belly at home either, she was walking around with her jeans’ zip undone and her belly hanging out as she got ready for work today, and joked about going to work dressed like that. She then zipped them up with a bit of a struggle, they’re a pretty new pair and she’s already stretching them out. She really knows the effect that kind of thing has on me, and I think she gets a lot of fun out of it. 

Her appetite’s so sexy to me because I really think she just eats whatever she wants now, I can’t remember a time recently that she’s gone for the healthy option or opted for home cooked food instead of takeout. Mostly when she makes food at home now it’s baking, like she baked a chocolate cake last week and some cookies this week. I think I underestimated how much of a sweet tooth she had when I started facilitating her gain, because she loves the sweet stuff I always fill the cupboards filled with. She always goes for dessert now, even if it’s just chocolate or Starbursts (she loves those, I always find wrappers accidentally dropped around the house and it’s pretty hot.)

What’s excited me the most recently though is her growing taste for sugary drinks, because she’s getting more calories in without feeling full. She loves orange juice so I fill the fridge with it and now she drinks it throughout the day instead of just at breakfast time, so she goes through cartons of it super quick. She tends to drink Coke Zero but I’ve noticed that she’s gone for full sugar coke more often recently, so maybe that’ll become her default soda in future. 

She’s joked a couple of times recently about doing some pretty hot things. Like, she joked about eating her pizza face-first when we went out for lunch the other day and were waiting for the waiter to bring pizza cutters. Honestly, sometimes I get a bit flustered in these situations because I never really had any expectations that I’d have any of my fantasies as a feeder play out in real life, so it’s a bit overwhelming when they do lol.

I think the next milestone will be when she outgrows the two pairs of jeans she bought a couple of months ago, which I think she’s on track to do by the end of the year. I kind of wish she didn’t have to wear jeans for work and just wore yoga pants all the time. I wouldn’t call it a double belly yet as that sounds huge to me, but it’s definitely getting that shape where there’s an upper and lower part. It’s amazing how much bigger it is by the end of the day too, we had pizza yesterday and she looked incredible after. 

I’ve started buying the bigger boxes of orange juice for her because she powers her way through them so quickly now. She got home from work the other day and chugged it straight from the carton, which was extremely hot, and then loaded up a huge bowl of cereal filled to the brim. She’d had a decent size pizza earlier that day too. 

As it’s gotten colder lately, she’s started drinking a lot of hot chocolate, always with whipped cream on top. The really hot part though is that she sometimes squirts a bit directly in her mouth, which she’d been doing slyly until today when she did it directly in front of me while I was working. Mentally I was kind of in “work mode,” so it caught me off guard but she could tell I found it hot from my reaction, because that’s literally the stuff Curvage videos are made of. Between that and chugging juice and chocolate milk from the carton, she’s had some serious displays of gluttony recently that have made me wonder how I got so lucky lol.

She wore a matching grey leggings and sports bra she hadn’t wore in a while the other day,  which is probably my favourite outfit to see her in. The sports bra is really tight now because her boobs have really grown, I think that’s the favourite part of her gain as they were pretty small before and are the thing she mentions most often when we’re getting intimate. That bra also squeezes her backfat and makes it look amazing too. Plus, she wears leggings pretty high up so they give an amazing outline to her belly. She bought a load of new clothes this week, which is always a good sign, particularly as she got a pair of stretchy, loose-fitting joggers and a few generously sized dresses, as well as a massive t-shirt for lounging round the house. So it feels like she’s getting ready for the winter…

9 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Dude your updates are 👇

Thumbs Up Awesome GIF by Samsung Austria

I hope after like thanksgiving you post a pic to show how much she indulged lol

We live in the UK so no Thanksgiving here unfortunately! Just general winter indulgence and then Xmas, it’ll be interesting to see what she looks like by the end of the year 😁