lalt

My Thiccening Girlfriend

117 posts / 40902 viewsLast Reply

Hey guys, sorry for the silence, been super busy with work and life generally. Thought I’d share another update with you though as things have been pretty fun lately.

After the first few months of the year when she really put on a lot of weight quite quickly, it slowed down a bit, I think mainly because she was busy at work, spending all day on her feet and wasn’t able to eat as often as normal. Shamefully, I’d also fallen out of the habit of buying snacks for her too, as I don’t really snack myself so always have to remind myself to buy the stuff she likes.

In the past couple of months though, she said a couple of things that really got my attention. The other day she mentioned how a coworker had commented on her eating fries all the time, I instinctively told her to ignore him, but she followed up by saying she doesn’t care if she’s fat. I told her she’s not fat (from my admittedly skewed perspective) and that she knows I like that anyway, which she liked hearing. She also ranted about being bored of her coworkers all trying to lose weight, it’s really hot that she doesn’t feel pressured to do the same because I’d be surprised if they hadn’t noticed she’d gained weight. 

She’s been buying a lot of new clothes lately and having to size up quite often, which is a huge turn on. Her silhouette is perfect, the way her belly’s increasingly matches her ass drives me crazy, and I love the way she looks in jeans more than anything. The waistband on the newish pair she’s wearing today is already struggling to contain her belly and she bought a looser fitting pair just last week.

Playing with her belly during sex feels incredible, especially when gets on top and I can massage it as she rides me. It’s been amazing seeing it develop in shape, like the way her belly button’s grown. Her boobs have gotten so much bigger too, which she really seems to enjoy; it’s crazy to think how petite they were when we first met. Honestly it’s a challenge giving every part of her the attention it deserves.

She took her jeans off midway through lunch the other day to get more comfortable and I think she liked that I was having a hard time not staring at her, and the physical attention she got when she was done. I’m feeling more confident about the prospect doing a proper stuffing session with her one day, but I’d only enjoy it if she was into it too, so we’ll see.

We both had most of the day free together today so I figured I’d see how much she’d indulge, as she’d been pretty busy with work for most of the week and I hadn’t had much of chance to treat her. I suggested we get doughnuts after brunch and she excitedly excitedly agreed, so it was great knowing that she wasn’t in the mood to eat healthy. 

We went out for brunch to a popular pancake place and she had two thick American pancakes covered in syrup, but I think she was disappointed with the portion size. She cleared her plate before me, which is pretty rare and a huge turn on.

I could tell she was keen for the doughnuts so we left pretty quickly and picked a couple of them up. They’re pretty huge and hard to eat in one go, even if you have a sweet tooth, so she only ate some of hers before we both got hungry and I suggested burgers for lunch. 

Those came quickly and were honestly amazing, the burgers by themselves were a lot to eat and we had two large sides too, so she was stuffed pretty quickly. A few hours later, she had cramps so was massaging her bloated belly, probably from the coke, which seemed tight in her jeans and obviously got my attention. She then mentioned that she needed to return some jeans which didn’t fit her, even though they were size 14 (I don’t know her weight so it’s good to have some form of measurement update lol.) 

I don’t think she was teasing me, but I think she could see I was keen for more details, so she continued with how she could have never imagined being a size 14 when she was younger, but that she’s completely fine with it now. She said that the important thing is that she can comfortably do all the things she wants to do. She’s on her feet all day at work so I feel like that keeps her pretty fit anyway.

She then went on to say she’d prefer to eat what she wants instead of missing out on good food, especially when I’m always offering it. Definitely one of the hottest things she’s ever said to me and she was definitely teasing me at that point. I would have made a move at that point but she had to go to work. She made time to eat most of the rest of the doughnut before getting ready for work, managing to leave only a tiny bit for later. 

I didn’t think she was trying to lose weight but she sounds happy to gain a fair amount more, which makes me very excited for the future. Would be great to see her at size 18 by the end of the year maybe.

Awesome stuff dude, your updates are always fun to read so thank you as always for sharing!

Thanks for the kind words guys! A little update attached, sorry the counter + light kind of obscures her belly but hopefully you can see how pronounced it’s becoming and her booty gains. Honestly, I didn’t realise how sexy I found arms until I met her either.

Since the comments she made a couple of weeks ago, she’s really let loose with her appetite and it’s been amazing to see her indulge this much. She asked to go out for pizza early in the week instead of ordering in like we normally do, and of course she suggested the place nearby that has 2 for 1 on every course.

She started with hummus and pitta, and then followed it up with a pretty huge pizza that was bigger than either of us expected. I’ve really been appreciating how good she looks bloated lately, so was pretty excited for what all that dough and Cokes would do to her. She was too full for dessert, but we picked up some huge brownies on the way home. 

She also had the idea to make a pasta bake later in the week, covering it with a ton of shredded cheese and butter, and served with garlic bread and fanta. She had a bigger portion than me again, and it’s pretty hot that that’s becoming a regular occurrence, particularly as I’m just under a foot taller than her and have a high metabolism. She had room for ice cream not long after and of course she was super bloated at that point too, so once she’d finished the ice cream I was all over her haha.

41DCA3AF-2B97-4739-A8E0-796285F74A5F.jpeg

Good lawd man, I'm not surprised it's getting hard to keep your hands off her- she's looking amazing 🥰🥰

Honestly feel very lucky about how much she’s been indulging my feeder tendencies since I opened up about them. I think it probably also makes more sense to her now why there are days when I basically want to indulge her every whim and will ply her with fast food and snacks all day.

She’s not actively trying to gain, but she pretty much eat whatever she wants now and I don’t think she really ever makes an active effort to eat healthily. She eats fast food most days at work and has started sending me more pics, which is a huge turn on, esp when it’s massive bowls of dirty fries and burgers. I think she knows I like that.

We’re going to a wedding this weekend and she was trying on dresses for it, a lot of which I’m guessing she’d outgrown, as she opted for one she’d forgotten to return one a while ago that was too big at the time but now fit perfectly. I remember it hung pretty shapelessly off her the first time, but now her belly and ass fills it out nicely and gives it shape. I can’t wait to admire how she looks after a day of heavy eating and drinking.

The way her belly hangs over her underwear now drives me crazy. She really knows how sexy I find it at this point, as she put my on hand on it during sex the other day. That was easiest one of the hottest things to ever happen to me, it took me by surprise and I didn’t last long after that lol. 

On the train the other day, she lifted her jumper to show me she’d unbuttoned her jeans, her belly was spilling out over the undone zip and she said she couldn’t keep them zipped up when she’s this bloated and sat down. She knows at this point that I think her belly is sexy but I don’t know if she realised how hot that was to me lol.

In moments like those I’ve wanted to gently tease her a bit, but  I’m not sure she’d be into it as she’s not intentionally gaining, so I’m going start testing the waters with that to see how receptive she is to it. I feel like we have a pretty firmly feeder/feedee relationship going on, but I don’t think she’d describe herself as a feedee.

She showed me a new cropped t shirt she’d bought, she wore it with high waisted leggings so it didn’t show off too much belly, but I love the fact she actively chose thing that show it. She’s actually started wearing that combination of high waisted leggings/jeans a crop top more often recently, and I think it looks so good on her.

She also split another pair of jeans this week too as she tried to pull them over her ass. She mentioned later that she was looking for a replacement pair, but that it was difficult to find ones that fit. Honestly, I’m glad that stretch denim and “curve” clothes exists because otherwise finding jeans that fit would be even more difficult lol. 

I’m conscious that it’s probably annoying and expensive for her outgrowing so many pairs so quickly, so I offered to buy her a new pair, which made her happy. She’s pretty aware of how much I’ve been enjoying her gain though, so she knew my motives were kind of selfish and I’m excited to see her go up to a size 16 (UK sizing, idk if it’s different internationally.) 

She knows I love hearing about what she’s been eating too, so she was telling me about when she’d ordered Wagamama’s (mixed asian food) the other day and ordered more than she could eat. She sends me pictures of doughnuts on Instragram all the time too. Her favourite snack at the moment is cereal and she’s been going through bowls of it like crazy. 

57 minutes ago, pepe said:

This is my fave thread on this site my dude, the small details are always the best part ❤️

So glad to hear that man! Will have another update coming soon + a story I’ve been working on too. Yeah exactly, she knows I find her gain super hot, but it’s the little things she does here and there (intentionally and otherwise) that drive me crazy.

I admire your girlfriends relaxed attitude towards her gain. So natural and unashamed, rare indeed. Man, you should marry this woman!
Also appreciate your articulate updates. Always looking forward to reading them!

She was wearing a dress about the house the other day that I hadn’t seen her wear in a month or so, probably because it’s been colder recently and only just heated up again the past few days. When she’d started wearing it again at the beginning of the summer, it reached just above her knee, maybe a bit higher, but I was surprised to see how much skimpier it is. I noticed she’d pull it down whenever she got up from the sofa, because it just about covers her ass now.

She also split another pair of trousers she has while at work and tried a shop on her lunch break to find a replacement, but couldn’t find any that fit. She said the biggest size wouldn’t even go past her butt, which I think is partly because of her proportions, although stretchy jeans used to be enough to accommodate it, even if it was a bit tight.

We had our usual weekly pizza night yesterday and it’s so hot how much she eats now. For context, I’m about a foot taller than her and workout daily (I’m very into body contrast lol), so seeing her eat more than me now is such a turn on. We had it with coke and had ice cream after so she was bloated and looking absolutely incredible by the time we’d finished.

We were watching TV together after and she mentioned that someone very senior at her company had lost a ton of weight, showing me pics of her B/A. My girlfriend said that she’d been eating super healthy recently to lose all that weight and that it looked boring. All her coworkers seem to be dieting at the moment too, and I think they assume she wants to lose weight as well because they’ll jokingly tell her off whenever she grabs burgers or fries, presumably thinking they’re helping her. She seemed pretty annoyed by it, saying that she knows how to lose weight and that she’d do it if she wanted to.

I was already pretty excited to hear her talk about her keeping her heavier weight as such an active choice, but she went on to say that she’d probably only try and lose weight if she had health issues, which she’s a long way off having. I don’t have any expectations about how much weight she’ll gain as she’s not a “gainer” as such, so I wouldn’t be disappointed if she stopped gaining weight, but that comment did make me pretty excited for the future because she’s really looking better by the week at the moment. 

She’s really been going for it lately, I don’t think she thinks about calories much at this point because most of the stuff she eats is sugary or fatty. She’s not a gainer or even a feedee really, so it’s not like she’s downing shakes, but  she’s been eating a lot of crisps lately, and always works her way through the sweets and ice cream I keep buying so, as a feeder, I’m very happy lol. Plus, she’s been drinking more soda and fruit juice, which is pretty much pure sugar. She’s made a few positive comments here and there about all the snacks I get her too, so it feels very liberating to be pretty open about the role I’ve played in her weight gain.

As mentioned in my last post, it was pretty hot in the UK recently, so my girlfriend’s had been wearing these pyjama shorts she’s had for ages around the house. She knows how much I like them because they were pretty skimpy even last year, but they only cover about half her ass at this point. It’s exciting to think what they might look like by summer next year.

She finally found some new jeans this week and she looks so damn good in them. It’s hot seeing her bursting out her older ones, but I love the outline of her belly in high waisted jeans when they fit properly, plus they make her ass look huge, especially in the white pair. It also feels like a symbol of her acceptance of the extra weight, and I know she’ll be more comfortable in them when she has a full stomach. Honestly, I love how popular high waisted jeans have become with bigger women in general, because they really do an amazing job of accentuating all the curves.