lalt

My Thiccening Girlfriend

117 posts / 40900 viewsLast Reply

On 2/22/2021 at 11:29 AM, pepe said:

Love how soft she's looking, thanks for sharing!

17 hours ago, superbacon7 said:

A perfect gain!

Thanks for the kind comments guys!

Having pizza on a Monday has always been a bit of a tradition for us, and that’s normally when she eats more than at any other point in the week, so I always look forward to seeing her at her biggest each time. She’s been gradually eating more and more over time, while she used to eat most of a small pizza and would be pretty much done, she now always eats a whole small pizza, a side, some ice cream, and yesterday she finished off the chocolate we had in the cupboard too. I’m normally the one who suggests getting it, but I mentioned off-hand that it was expensive without the normal deal on and she immediately insisted I buy it anyway (not that a £3 difference would have stopped me lol), which was a pretty big turn-on. I’ve mentioned before that we didn’t used to keep much unhealthy stuff in the cupboards, which I think was mainly from my own habits that had just stuck when we initially moved in totegether. Now I have to make an extra effort just to keep the cupboards stocked with enough chocolate, Oreos, biscoff spread, etc...

After we’d finished, she had a video call with some friends which went on for a while, but she got on top of me straight after, so she’d clearly been thinking about it during the call. Probably like most guys on here, I can’t keep my hands off her when she’s stuffed so I would have made a move anyway. She also drank more Sprite than usual (she doesn’t drink a lot normally) so it was pretty hot feeling her belly weighing down on me as we made out. After we’d moved to the bedroom and were having sex, I also got to enjoy a good view of her belly hanging down when she rode me. As much as I love squeezing her belly in bed I obviously try and give her whole body attention, which has actually become noticeably harder with the added territory to cover lol.

I actually can’t remember how it came up, but she mentioned our favourite donut place in passing yesterday, so of course I suggested we buy some. They’re the kind with loads of icing and toppings, not the normal powdered ones, to the point where I find them a lot easier to eat with a knife and fork lol. When it came to order, she suggested we buy four, which took me by surprise as we normally only buy two (as I said, they’re huge lol.) As she was eating hers, out of the blue she said “all my friends and the people I follow online are trying to lose weight at the moment, and I’m just eating donuts” and then she laughed. Of course I agreed with her and said people shouldn’t care about their weight, and also that most women were nowhere near as fat as they thought they are (I think that’s partially because my perspective has been skewed a bit lol.) 

She had actually shared a picture to her IG story that said, “You don’t have to lose your ‘lockdown weight’ for the summer” the day before too and I later noticed she’d shared a poem (written by someone else) which basically said “don’t be hard on yourself, buy new clothes that fit, don’t bother with salads.” So, my own preferences aside, I’m honestly just really happy that she’s happy in her softer body and isn’t insecure about it, not that I’ve really had reason to think she would be. The thought of the new, softer version of herself in a bikini or booty shorts when summer rolls round is driving me crazy... Her comments also make me feel a bit more confident about making some more explicitly feeder comments too, so I’m just looking for the right opportunity now.

In the evening, we were then watching a dating TV show in the evening, in which one of the guys said he likes “curvy” girls, which my girlfriend commented on by saying it was a funny word to use. I do kind of agree, but I pointed out that that’s probably the safest word for a man to use to avoid hurting people’s feelings when describing fatter women. I also conceded that men can be very self-conscious about what their friends think too, and this can (inexcusably tbh) discourage them from openly acknowledging they like fat women. Honestly, I’m confident she knows my own preferences at this point, but next time that kind of conversation comes up I’m going to try and have the courage to describe my own preferences, so we’ll see!

As I mentioned, I think she plateaued a bit last month but has started noticeably gaining again this month. She was walking around the house naked this morning and I got a great view of her belly, which has developed a really nice hang. To be honest, she’s always liked walking around naked anyway, but it’s good to see she’s still more than comfortable to do it. I’ve given her a few hugs from behind recently and massaged her belly fat a bit, and I’m loving how thick it’s becoming.

Later she was complaining that there were no snacks in the cupboard, so I apologised (of course) and insisted I’ll get some as soon as I can, tomorrow. Of course there was chicken dippers in the freezer, so she had the remainder of those in the box, which was “more than she wanted but not enough for another snack.” I reassured her that she was right and it would be wasteful not to finish them, which makes total sense.

She wore her new black jeans again today (I think she might have outgrown another pair) and the outline of her belly in them looks incredible. She’s naturally thick, but the bottom curve of her belly makes her look even more feminine, it’s hard to describe lol. 

53 minutes ago, lalt said:

As I mentioned, I think she plateaued a bit last month but has started noticeably gaining again this month. She was walking around the house naked this morning and I got a great view of her belly, which has developed a really nice hang. To be honest, she’s always liked walking around naked anyway, but it’s good to see she’s still more than comfortable to do it. I’ve given her a few hugs from behind recently and massaged her belly fat a bit, and I’m loving how thick it’s becoming.

Later she was complaining that there were no snacks in the cupboard, so I apologised (of course) and insisted I’ll get some as soon as I can, tomorrow. Of course there was chicken dippers in the freezer, so she had the remainder of those in the box, which was “more than she wanted but not enough for another snack.” I reassured her that she was right and it would be wasteful not to finish them, which makes total sense.

She wore her new black jeans again today (I think she might have outgrown another pair) and the outline of her belly in them looks incredible. She’s naturally thick, but the bottom curve of her belly makes her look even more feminine, it’s hard to describe lol. 

Hard too describe post a picture it says a lot lol.. thx for the update 

16 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Hard too describe post a picture it says a lot lol.. thx for the update 

I don’t take too many because I find it hard to be subtle, but I was at an opportune angle today so got a couple of good ones that really highlight her ass and belly. They’re an older pair of jeans that are really struggling at this point 👀

476B6A1C-7C24-4CA9-9BB2-AC99F37249C7.jpeg

AAEFBA61-BED6-4DFE-B640-B2248F85DFC7.jpeg

On 2/27/2021 at 9:28 AM, lalt said:

I don’t take too many because I find it hard to be subtle, but I was at an opportune angle today so got a couple of good ones that really highlight her ass and belly. They’re an older pair of jeans that are really struggling at this point 👀

476B6A1C-7C24-4CA9-9BB2-AC99F37249C7.jpeg

AAEFBA61-BED6-4DFE-B640-B2248F85DFC7.jpeg

She is destined to be BIG. You can always tell by the arms and boy does your girl have fluffy ones! 

9 hours ago, lafan101 said:

She is destined to be BIG. You can always tell by the arms and boy does your girl have fluffy ones! 

Haha, to be honest I think a lot of women would choose to gain weight if they had her proportions.

Boxes of sugary cereal have really become her go-to snack and she’s started eating way bigger bowls of it too. When she’d have cereal before (normally the healthier stuff too), it would be in a big mug, so more of a normal size for a snack. At some point she graduated to full, normal size bowls and is working her way through the boxes faster than I think she realises lol. This morning I watched her eat a big full bowl of Frosties and then go for seconds, which I don’t think I’ve ever seen her do before. She pretty consistently eats as much as me now, if not more, which is quite a lot considering I’m almost a foot taller than her.

It feels like her belly hang gets better every time I see her naked. It’s obviously not huge as it’s only recently even got to the point that it actually hangs when standing, but I’ve loved seeing the fat on her belly accumulate to that point. It has a really nice shape too. I’d always assumed the belly was an aspect of weight gain she accepted indifferently, but she never complains when I massage it so it’s possible she actually likes it. That being said, I’m not getting my hopes up and she may only be fine with it being a little bigger. She has no problem showing it off though, because she was walking around in an old pair of underwear this morning that barely fit, to the point that the waistband has split and it gives her a perfect muffin top. The little details of her gain are so sexy to me, like the way her body jiggles more when she walks too. She put on her newest pair of black jeans today and I’m really not sure how much longer they’ll fit, which is fine anyway as it’ll be getting hotter soon and she’ll be switching to dresses. Honestly can’t wait to see her in a sundress.

Guest bobbington

Honestly with the rate of how things are going, it kind of makes you wonder what she’ll look like in a years time. 

50 minutes ago, bobbington said:

Honestly with the rate of how things are going, it kind of makes you wonder what she’ll look like in a years time. 

Yeah, she’s nowhere near big enough for me to be worried about her health and there are women 3 times her size I find attractive, so I’ll definitely be facilitating it for as long as she wants to lol.

Guest bobbington

Damn man. From the sounds of it she practically eats non-stop already, so it’s kind of scary to think how much she’d eat at *that* size.

So I finally came out with it and told her I’m an FA yesterday, and she took it really well! I can’t remember the exact conversation, but we were talking about fat people and I mentioned that extra weight looks better on some women than others (basically preferred proportions) and that any extra weight always looks damn good on her. Of course she liked the compliment so she sat on my lap (she’s been doing that a lot lately) and I wrapped my arms around her belly, and I basically thought “fuck it” and said “I do actually prefer bigger women...” Of course I immediately reassured her that I’d find her hot at any size but she was totally chill and said she was confident in that anyway. But she did then ask, “bigger than me?” I was glad she asked that to be honest, because it gave me an opportunity to clarify by saying “uh yeah, quite a lot bigger than you.” She took that really well too and didn’t seem at all fazed. I guess she probably already knew on some level by my receptiveness towards her recent gain, but it was a relief to tell her explicitly. I doubt she’ll ever be in 300lbs range for obvious reasons, but she’d look mind-blowing even if she just gets into ‘fat’ territory (maybe 225.)

I didn’t mention the feederism aspect of my preferences, but she definitely knows of feederism as a fetish and I haven’t always been super subtle about encouraging her to eat more, so she’s just probably put two and two together at this point. I think she was even teasing me earlier, because she was walking round in her underwear and a crop top earlier with her belly hanging out, absentmindedly rubbing it while she spoke to me about lunch. I was genuinely having a really hard time putting words together while we were talking  and I think she could probably tell. We had Subway for lunch and then pizza, sides and ice cream in the evening (she ate most of my side), so she’s been thoroughly stuffed today. No doubt she’ll go for some chocolate before bed too.

Guest chubby encourager

Congratulations on telling her your preference! I'm glad it went so well for you. It really sounds like she's happy to have put weight on and keep putting weight on especially because it makes you happy. It's always nice when girls know that their body is being appreciated and the fact that she knows that she can probably be as big as she wants and you'll love it will probably only help her gain more.

I'm sure she knows that you'd love to feed her and it's definitely implied from your conversation. I feel like you're both going to enjoy her growing body even more now that she knows you're an FA. Well done keeping her stuffed.

6 hours ago, chubby encourager said:

Congratulations on telling her your preference! I'm glad it went so well for you. It really sounds like she's happy to have put weight on and keep putting weight on especially because it makes you happy. It's always nice when girls know that their body is being appreciated and the fact that she knows that she can probably be as big as she wants and you'll love it will probably only help her gain more.

I'm sure she knows that you'd love to feed her and it's definitely implied from your conversation. I feel like you're both going to enjoy her growing body even more now that she knows you're an FA. Well done keeping her stuffed.

Thanks! I was just glad to get it off my chest more than anything, and yeah exactly, she now has the go ahead to get as big as she wants and I seriously doubt she’d ever get ‘too big’ for me. I’d love to know how big she’s willing to get, but I think asking her that would definitely be more off-putting than encouraging. I’m just going to enjoy the journey while she enjoys the food haha.

And yeah exactly, I’d love to do some light feedee play at some point but I can see how that might be too much for her, so I’m just going to be patient and wait for a very natural opportunity to gauge her interest. Tbh I’m very into funnel feeding and that kind of thing, but I’m happy to accept that some things may just stay fantasies.

She was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra the other day and she looked so damn good. She had the yoga pants pulled over her belly, which really emphasised how much it sticks out now, and it’s crazy seeing her filling out a bra that much, because she honestly didn’t really need them before. She’s looking so damn good in bed, it’s crazy feeling all the changes in her body, like when her belly rested on me as she got on top. She’s split another pair of jeans too, so she’ll inevitably be sizing up for the replacement pair and giving herself more room to grow. 

Same day, said she wanted to make dinner for once (she mainly eats fast food at work or has takeout when she’s home for dinner) so she made a sausage stew with focaccia, which was really good, so much so that she ate most of the focaccia herself. I wasn’t expecting her to stuff herself like she does when we get takeout, but she went on to eat a whole sharing pack of chocolate fingers by herself and some chocolate. It’s just so hot seeing her appetite increase basically every week. 

13 hours ago, lalt said:

She was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra the other day and she looked so damn good. She had the yoga pants pulled over her belly, which really emphasised how much it sticks out now, and it’s crazy seeing her filling out a bra that much, because she honestly didn’t really need them before. She’s looking so damn good in bed, it’s crazy feeling all the changes in her body, like when her belly rested on me as she got on top. She’s split another pair of jeans too, so she’ll inevitably be sizing up for the replacement pair and giving herself more room to grow. 

Same day, said she wanted to make dinner for once (she mainly eats fast food at work or has takeout when she’s home for dinner) so she made a sausage stew with focaccia, which was really good, so much so that she ate most of the focaccia herself. I wasn’t expecting her to stuff herself like she does when we get takeout, but she went on to eat a whole sharing pack of chocolate fingers by herself and some chocolate. It’s just so hot seeing her appetite increase basically every week. 

It also sounds like she's probably enjoying the extra attention she's been getting from your side, has she noticed or commented on that?

And as always thanks for all of the updates!

48 minutes ago, pepe said:

It also sounds like she's probably enjoying the extra attention she's been getting from your side, has she noticed or commented on that?

And as always thanks for all of the updates!

She’s definitely noticed the extra attention but hasn’t really commented on it recently, I think she last mentioned it explicitly 2/3 months ago and I just said it was because she’d been looking so good lately. She’s always been pretty confident in her body, but I think that basically confirmed that I was liking the changes and so she had fun with teasing me more. I work from home at the moment so she gets a lot of fun out of teasing me by sitting on my lap when I can’t actually act on it too lol.

Glad you’re enjoying the updates, will keep em coming!