lalt

My Thiccening Girlfriend

127 posts / 48141 viewsLast Reply

First time posting about my relationship on here, but it’s recently developed in a way that I wanted to share, especially after having (often jealously) read some of you guys’ gf/wife experiences on this sub. To preface, like most guys sharing their experiences on here (I like to think), I’d find my gf absolutely gorgeous at any weight. She’s naturally very pretty and has proportions that match my preference perfectly. I’m extremely lucky to have her at all, and the stuff I mention on here is really just her changing in a way that I happen to enjoy. Don’t know any weight measurements but will try and find out.

When I first met my girlfriend on Tinder, I wasn’t sure if my keenness was me thinking with my dick because she has an incredible ass, and that’s a uhh... priority for me. She’s half Jamaican/white-British so the thickness was kind of to be expected. She has an amazing shelf that has always driven me crazy, and cute, small boobs. She’s around 5ft6, and naturally doesn’t carry a lot of weight around her stomach. When we first met (4 years ago), she was what you’d probably call ‘slim thick,’ and I enjoyed that 👀 She pretty much maintained that for about ~2 years, then thiccened up a bit and probably plateaued for about a year and a half up to recently. She was probably 65kg (143lbs) when we met, maybe 75kg (165lbs) now? 

Not gonna go into too much detail about the bedroom, but like most couples (I think?), we were initially pretty constantly at it, especially with the relative freedom of final year of uni. That eventually calmed down to fortnightly busy weekends as we went semi long distance, and then a steady decrease after moving in together, even though I found her as attractive as ever. I think it was really just pure laziness on my part, which I feel guilty about.

But that ended recently, when her body caught my eye a few months ago. I noticed her small belly pushing  the waist of her jeans to the limit and her ass truly filling out the back. It was one of those moments that catches you off guard and causes you to melt on the spot. 

To give a bit of background (skip this paragraph if you don’t care lol), I’ve pretty much preferred bigger women since my mid teens, but it’s never been a deal breaker at all. I eventually became interested in feederism too, but I intentionally kept that mentally separate from real relationships, I never had plans on introducing a partner to it. Not sure if I do now.

In the weeks that followed, she started making more comments about clothes not fitting, being a size larger than anticipated, etc. She made the comments in a way that sounded pretty neutral to me. If they warranted a response, I’d respond with my honest opinion, which was obviously positive. She knows I find her hot no matter her size, so I’m not worried about her overvaluing my opinion. I’m also not worried about her being negligent of the health risks of excess weight, she has a good understanding of that. 

She started suggesting take aways more and we went through an extended period of unhealthy snacks appearing in our kitchen, which we didn’t normally have precisely because they getting eaten so quick. Food is part of her career so she likes to eat at new places, which is often fast food.

So clearly that had been thickening her up quite a bit, despite her admirable commitment to exercise, which I respected. She was growing gorgeously, becoming firmly in ‘thicc’ territory, and filling out jeans and yoga pants in ways that kept drawing me over to her. A few pairs broke in a relatively short period of time, each one piquing my interest. I think she was just choosing to eat more food and accept that might come with a little weight gain. So it was all pretty chill, if she wanted to indulge I’d let her. 

Before I might have made a neutral comment in response to any questions about her figure, as I was pretty keen to not let my ‘online’ content preferences interfere with my relationships. However, now I could be 100% honest with her. She always takes the compliments kindly, but I don’t think they affect her judgement. I pay extra attention to the new, softer parts of her body, they honestly drive me crazy. I love the way she’s filling out, and hope it continues should she continue indulging. Home visit for xmas was cancelled, I’m extremely excited about the next couple of weeks :)

I can’t guarantee if I’ll add to this or with what frequency, but if this gets reacts I’ll keep adding to it here and there. I don’t think she’d be comfortable with me sharing pictures of her unfortunately, but we’ll see what happens in the future. I’ll look for a model with a similar body shape and share.

I can’t be bothered to edit these, so apologies if there’s any repetition of my previous post below, but just thought I’d add some more detail + background for those who are interested.

When I first noticed she’d gained a bit of weight recently, it didn’t occur to me that it could have been lockdown-related, mainly because her job hasn’t really been affected by it so she hasn’t been suddenly spending all day on the sofa. She had been snacking more though and generally becoming less disciplined with her exercise, so I guess those two factors were starting to add up. I don’t think she knows I prefer bigger women, so I think the gain was just a byproduct of the slight stress of Covid. We weren’t having sex often, I think probably also due to the stress of Covid, so if she was keeping her weight down to keep me interested before (not sure if that was necessarily the case), then I think she’d maybe stopped caring quite as much.

I’m quite a healthy person personally, mainly because my eating habits are quite fixed and some would say boring, I also exercise quite a lot, which keeps the calories under control on my end. So I’d imagine that had naturally kept her calories down a bit in the past. But now  she was thickening out in ways I couldn’t say not too, her big shelf booty had retained its shape while getting bigger and jeans had become even more of a struggle than normal. Several pairs broke in pretty quick succession, and I tried to maintain my composure as she’d show off the damage her growing curves had done. Before I might have asked her how her workout plan was going and make a mental note to pick healthier options when it came to eating together, but now I decided I’d go with whatever she clearly fancied. I’ve never tried to control her weight or health before, but I realise I may have been guilty of subconsciously pushing my preferences on her when I’d try and steer her towards the healthy option. As I said, my preference was bigger women, so I think I thought I was helping stop that preference impacting her. My intentions were definitely good and it was always a gentle steering that she’d either choose to ignore or go along with.

As I’m sure you’re all aware, lockdown limits entertainment choices quite a bit, so takeaways had become more of a highlight this year anyway. However, we’d been having them at pretty much the same rate for the first few months of Covid until she began to drop more subtle requests for them here and there a few months ago, which I gladly obliged too. We’re spoilt for choice in our area, so there’s  plenty to choose from and explore. She’d request dessert with our weekly pizza more often and suggested take aways more here and there, testing the waters now that I’d changed my approach.

I think she began to notice that I’d get a bit excited when she talking about indulging. She suggested cinnamon rolls as well as our usual pizza and ice cream, and I think my slightly-too-large smile betrayed me. Maybe she thought I was just keen to indulge myself, but she probably began to notice that these ‘treats’ would always be followed by intense physical interest from me. Seeing her growing little belly poking out between her sweatpants and top, as well as her underwear covering increasingly little of her perfect booty, was driving me pretty crazy. I’m lucky to be WFH through this pandemic, so she’d getting loving attention from me whenever she was around.

As I think I’ve mentioned, she seems pretty unfazed by her growing figure. Any comments about jeans not fitting or needing to go up a size have been met with positive encouragement and compliments from me, which she normally smiles and blushes at, and then that just drives me more crazy (as I said, I’m glad I WFH.) I’m not sure if she has a long-term plan (I’d be surprised if she ever comes close to the upper limits of my personal preferences), and if she indicates she wants to lose it I’ll happily support her, but I’m just enjoying the ride so far and the extra something something to grab onto.

I’d always steered clear of touching my girlfriend’s belly in the past, mainly because I didn’t want make her uncomfortable, but also because it wasn’t very big so there wasn’t exactly a lot to grab onto. At the beginning of this year, she had a very small belly that was a little doughy but didn’t really stick out, maybe what a lot of people here would call a ‘starter.’ It would hang over the waistband of her underwear very slightly, but no bigger than that. As I’ve said, the main thing that I loved in her body was her amazing ass, so I’d always been more then satisfied with how her body looked. Her boobs are relatively small too, so while I’d always give them attention here and there, they were always sidelined.

That’s why it took me off guard when I noticed her belly had been growing. It’s hard to describe, but I’d say it’s soft, wide and flat on the front rather than round, so any extra weight adds to the little belly hang she’s been developing. Her belly had began to cover the front of her waistband when walking around in her underwear, and I found myself staring even more than often. When she’d bend over, her growing rolls would bunch together and hang, showing off how big she was getting. I didn’t want to make her self conscious, so I’d avoid staring, but she never mentioned being particularly bothered it.

She had a stomach ache about a month ago and asked me to give her belly rubs, which I hadn’t in some time but gladly obliged. When I started massaging her belly (I was trying to remain calm lol) I could feel how the layer of fat that covered her belly had so become much deeper. As I said, it’s quite flat, so only by feeling it hands-on could I tell her much it had grown. I tried to actually massage instead of groping, but she was really sending me over the edge in her newfound glory.

She’d used to have some pairs of underwear that would actually cover her ass, but now every pair was kind of just stretched across her cheeks, covering only half of them at best. I’m torn between hoping she buys new pairs that she feels comfortable in and hoping she keeps wearing her increasingly skimpy old pairs. It was driving me crazy every time she’d walk around the flat barely dressed, and she’d definitely begun to enjoy the added attention she was getting.

As I’ve mentioned, her appetite has been growing quite a lot the last few months. Where there would normally be leftovers, she’d now begun to fully clear her plate, still with room for dessert. And if we didn’t have dessert planned, I’d see her big hips swaying as she sauntered over to the cupboards after dinner to find something for her sweet tooth. Where before we’d avoided keeping too many snacks around (to be healthy), chocolate and crisps had begun filling our cupboards, and I’d often hear her sneaking into the kitchen to grab another piece of chocolate. I couldn’t but smile when I’d hear her doing it so quietly, as though I wouldn’t hear. But I’d peek my head out and see her on her tiptoes, trying to get the last piece of chocolate from the cupboard with an amazing view of her big shelf booty converting old pairs of underwear into thongs. She’d always had a sweet tooth, but seeing her devour whole chocolate bars in just a few visits to the kitchen was really turning me on. 

Previously, ice cream was a treat we’d only have once or twice a week at most (that was probably my influence tbh), and it generally followed pizza after a small break to make space. Now it had become more of an every other day thing, which I gladly indulged. Where before we’d have portioned it out, it was now coming straight from the tub, which any dietician will tell you is a great way accidentally consume more calories than you mean to. This development meant 1/5 a tub became more like 1/2, and she no longer needed a break after eating a whole (although relatively small) pizza, and would dive straight in. After these sessions, she lays there on the sofa, her big bloated belly and her audible heavy breathing pretty quickly getting physical attention from me, in which I’m glad to put all in the effort and give that growing body the love it deserves.

Her belly pretty consistently pokes out under most of her tops now, which she’ll absent-mindedly pull down only for it to ride up again a few seconds later. Like most women, she tucks it into her jeans/yoga pants/sweatpants, although it’ll sometimes hang out which gets me pretty uh... excited. I really think she has a perfectly shaped belly. As I’ve said, I don’t know how much she’ll eventually gain before plateauing, but I can’t help but think she’s a perfect candidate for a double belly...

She’d been stretching out (and breaking) jeans for a while now, but she’d now begun filling out sweatpants and pyjama bottoms. The material hugged every curve of her increasingly huge ass and I couldn’t help but stare whenever she passed by or bent over. I really, really like butts and uh, adult entertainment had been increasing my the size of my preferences ever since my early teens, but I’d kept my real-life expectations realistic. I’m an ass man, but I knew my love for super thick women could be at odds with the woman I fell for, and that would be fine. I already considered myself lucky to have her, but I’ve honestly begun to feel spoilt. My stamina took longer to adjust than I’d like to admit, which I think gave her some satisfaction of its own kind.

3 hours ago, superbacon7 said:

Amazing thread! Great read!

Thanks! I’ll continue updating as long as people find it interesting.

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

Half West Indian, you've said...?

the karate kid nod GIF

Yes sir, my area actually has one of the largest populations of Afro-Caribbean people in the UK, so I’m very familiar with those genetically blessed women.

The other day, a new pair of sweatpants  arrived. They were the soft, fluffy kind, “as we’ll be spending a lot more time inside now” (parts of the UK just went into lockdown again). Turned out she’d ordered a different colour of one she already had, but they felt snugger despite being the same size - she’d must have stretched her last pair out over time. They were very stretchy though, which is the important thing. While she could still just about squeeze into size 12 clothes sometimes, she was having to go up a size more often (I think most women can attest for women’s clothes sizes being wildly inconsistent.) Regardless of my personal preferences, I would have encouraged her to buy looser fitting clothing, because there’s definitely no point in being uncomfortable. But if they gave her room to grow into, that was a bonus.

They were the type of clothes she wears when hunkering down for fast food and ice cream for the evening, which had been steadily increasing in frequency. It felt like she’d been building up to xmas, which I now know was correct. As I mentioned, new restrictions mean we can’t visit family for xmas, which is a pretty big bummer. On the flip side, a week of pure, unadulterated indulgence with all the privacy, booze and calories in the world didn’t sound too bad to me. We did our xmas food shop, and she took to a leading role in choosing the snacks, suggesting one brand of crisps, and then another, and another. Chocolates for different stages of the day, cheeses, crackers. Our goal was probably in line with most people’s - to go a week with food and drink constantly in-hand.

We were discussing xmas plans the other day when she bashfully asked with her big brown eyes if I’d participate in her family’s xmas tradition - having takeout on Xmas Eve. To be honest, I thought everyone did that anyway(?) but I gladly agreed and didn’t question its uniqueness. I’m not too knowledgeable about hunger and stomach size, but it sounded like a good way to prepare to eat more the following day to me. It also let me know she wouldn’t be holding back, and I’d be more than happy to facilitate. The less she needed to leave the sofa, the better job I’d be doing.

I’d say she’s pretty much in ‘plus size’ territory now, as broad as that term is. She even showed me a “plus size problems” TikTok of jeans splitting, so I think she’s down with it. As I’ve mentioned, she’s been going through pairs of jeans pretty quickly recently. Jeans have always struggled to contain her ass though, being generally designed for women with narrower hips, and she has a long history of generating splits at less then ideal moments. And it could just be that her jeans had reached the end of their lifecycles at roughly the same time, but putting them on had definitely involved a bit more jumping and wriggling than usual. There’s just too much ass and too little waist for most brands. While her belly is wide and flat on the front, I forget that her waist is actually quite narrow from the back, so she’s definitely a pear. 

As anyone who’s had the pleasure of seeing a pair of jeans struggle to contain a fat ass knows (big booty ‘problems’), the waistband does this beautiful thing where it stretches out over the top of the ass and a little bit of the top of the ‘shelf’ sticks out. That’s my favourite of seeing her put on a pair of jeans. I think she’s almost on her last pair, so I’m keen to treat her to a new pair with a bit more room, especially post-xmas. She’s pretty frugal, so probably wont buy a new pair before she needs them. I’m tempted to offer, but that might be too obvious...

Immediately after returning home from her final shift before xmas yesterday, she went to the bedroom, peeled her jeans off and threw them straight in the laundry basket. She changed into her sweatpants and I took pleasure in knowing a rotating selection of these would be her outfits for the next week, as I think she’s now outgrown most of her yoga pants too. I couldn’t help but admire her when she was naked, and would have distracted her from the task at hand if she wasn’t hungry.

She ate a large bowl of pasta, half a garlic baguette, ice cream and then Oreos, before burying herself under the blankets on the sofa to given herself a moment to digest. When she’d occasionally leave the room and come back, I’d see her muffin top dominating her underwear, which soon lead to some mutual stress relief. We’d begun to work our way through our xmas supplies too, which was getting me excited for the days ahead. 

As she was getting ready for bed, her ass caught my attention. It’d been steadily growing over time and I see it every day, but sometimes I notice just how big it’s gotten. I think it was partly because of the angle, as I was laying in bed and could see it slightly from below too. It’s genuinely huge at this point and firmly in head-turning territory for those of good taste. As I mentioned, it’s very much a shelf so her side-on profile is what my dreams are made of. It almost looks separate from her body, and I know there are women who’ve paid tens of thousands of dollars for an ass like that, many of whom fail. Those women don’t get the gorgeous cellulite of a proper fat ass either, the mark of pure, unbridled thickness.

She caught me staring, looked back at it, and gave me an expression of feigned innocence as to what I was looking at. This is my kryptonite (or one of them at least) and was her way of implicitly suggesting round 2, which I gladly took her up on.

After lunch - a Subway with crisps followed by chocolate (of course) - she ate a little bit of biscoff spread straight out the jar, before patting her belly in satisfaction (I really couldn’t tell if she was teasing me with that.) She playfully called it her ‘big belly’ and, to be honest, it really did look quite big; nowhere near as big as some of the gorgeous women of Curvage of course, but definitely pronounced and noticeable, and surprisingly round. I think the Subway bloating her had played a role in the roundness, but I’m not sure she’d ever looked so sexy in that moment, full of food and breathing heavy on the sofa. I couldn’t resist.

I noticed her belly again when she was stood in the kitchen making mince pies for tomorrow. I got a perfect view looking side-on, seeing a couple of inches of belly peaking out between her sweatpants waistband and the bottom of her vest. It’s beginning to feel like it’s trying to catch up with her ass, but I’m not sure that’ll ever happen. She later sat on my lap and I wrapped my arms around her, gently copping a feel without groping. My arms definitely can’t reach as far round as they used to, which feels like physical confirmation of how well we’ve both been treating her body. I’m excited to see her full of pizza and more sugar later.

Yesterday afternoon she asked me to order dinner surprisingly early considering how much she’d eaten for lunch and that she’d been steadily working her way through a tube of Pringles for the past couple of hours. I gladly obliged to her request though and she ended up ordering more food than me, which is always a turn-on - a burger, french fries and beans. Not a huge meal (especially not by Curvage standards) but the inclusion of an additional side is a nice trend, especially since I don’t think we’ve ever been ordering this much takeout before. Pretty much immediately after finishing her meal, she walked to the kitchen and returned with a pack of chocolate fingers (not sure if those are just a British thing?) She proceeded to eat pretty much the whole pack of 20 in about an hour, with only some very gentle encouragement on my end, “you might as well finish the pack” (there really was only 3 left.) 

I don’t know if it’s because she’d caught me staring at some point or if she really was just having fun, but she proceeded to do a little “belly dance” for me (I don’t think actual belly dances have belly patting in but I’m more than happy to be proven wrong.) Like a lot of guys on this forum, I’m not actually sure if she realises how sexy I find her belly as I’m conscious it’s an area she could be secretly self-conscious of, but I’m beginning to feel a bit more confident about giving it attention. My hands have tended to wander round that area more for quite some time now (I love her love handles) and she’s never taken issue with it or moved my hands to a different place, which I have no doubt she’s comfortable enough to do. I think the way it’s begun poking out between her sweatpants has made it impossible to ignore, and the belly dance was a playful exhibition of the new addition to her frame. Honestly, it kind of caught me off guard so I wasn’t quick enough to think of the right way to say I found it sexy (baby steps), but I gave her enthusiastic encouragement despite questioning the authenticity of the belly pats. I knew it would be even bigger tomorrow once she was done with it.

Hope you all have a great Xmas today. I’ll be sure to share a full account of all today’s feasting and a partial account of the fucking ;) 

I didn’t plan to write 6 paragraphs in this post but got a bit carried away, so sorry if this is too much text. As always, let me know any feedback on the format - this is my first time writing anything remotely like this. As I’ve mentioned, she’s been eating quite a lot more over the last couple of months (and looking increasingly sexy in the process), but I was still amazed by how much she ate on Xmas Day...

She made us 6 pain au chocolats for breakfast and ate 4 of them, so I was surprised when she asked me to bring over a big bar of chocolate not long after she’d finished her 4th pastry. Crisps, hummus and snacks here and there followed, before she slowed down to allow space for Xmas lunch. It’s our first Xmas with just the two of us so making the right amount of food was a challenge, but we of course erred on the side of excess. I helped her with the cooking while she was in charge, and she rightly saw fit to reward her efforts with a huge plate of Xmas lunch that she cleared without issue. I was again surprised by how quickly she suggested dessert (a large red velvet brownie) after stuffing herself with Christmas lunch, as my family normally tends to have a bit of a break first. She rolled her eyes as she rightly complained about her friends talking about calorie counting on Xmas Day which is, of course, insane. 

Her unabashed gluttony seriously turned me on, and I’m not sure I’ve ever felt so lucky to have her. I’m currently eating a bit less than normal (gyms are closed atm), but I’m still amazed that she now eats more than me considering our fairly large height difference. I kind of feel a strange sense of pride in her for how much she can eat now. As I walked around clearing up the debris from the presents and food (it was only fair after she’d done most of the cooking), she asked me between breaths, “how are you so moving around so much? I’m stuck under this big belly.” I looked over and she was lying horizontally on the sofa, massaging her belly absentmindedly with it pretty much on full display, contentedly stuffed. I’m not sure there’s any point in the drawstrings of her current favourite sweatpants anymore to be honest, as the waistband is now tight enough by itself. That’s why I couldn’t help but laugh to myself when she was fiddling with and started tying it up before stopping half way through. 

As is standard for Xmas, post-lunch was pretty much continually grazing on chocolate for the next few hours that followed. She worked her way through a big bottle of Coke that kept her nice and bloated. One of the sexiest moments of the day was when she got up from the sofa and clumsily stumbled forward, thrown off by the weight of her own belly, which she laughed off. It sounds strange to say I was perving on my own girlfriend, but I was really struggling not to ogle, I didn’t want to make her self-conscious obviously and I’m still not 100% sure how she feels about getting bigger. Despite my efforts, she caught me ogling a couple of times and clearly took great pleasure in it. Not to be dramatic but she really wields a lot of power over me with that ass, which has always been the case but even more-so lately.

Being our first Xmas with just the two of us, I didn’t know if we’d have the energy to go at it much and we also had quite a few video calls earlier in the day that got in the way of opportunities for it (as well as present opening and the usual Xmas rituals.) Once we’d finished our last video call though, she pounced on me and I caressed every curve of her body, grabbing handfuls of her recently acquired backfat and trying to give every inch of her ass the attention it deserves - this is a constant struggle despite having pretty big hands. I pulled her sweatpants down while she was on top of me and her belly flopped out, which drove me crazy. I won’t go into too much detail here, but a couple of highlights were seeing her belly hang in the mirror while we went at it doggystyle (this is always a highlight but the way it nearly touched the bed felt like a dream come true) and gently grabbing a handful of it at one point. We’re talking more during sex too, which she really seems to like.

That clearly worked up her appetite as she suggested we put together a cheese board with snacks for dinner, accompanied by Buck’s Fizz (prosecco mixed with orange juice - not sure if that’s just a European/British thing?) More snacks and chocolate followed, and she really did look absolutely incredible by the late evening, I couldn’t keep my hands off her for long and we went at it again. I’ve been asking her to go on top more often so I can enjoy the view, which she’s happily obliged to. As she walked around naked after, getting ready for bed, I really couldn’t help but admire her belly hang, now reaching a few inches below where her waistband would be. I’m not sure if any other FAs on here feel the same way, but a big belly on a woman looks so powerful to me. She looks kind of majestic in her new bigger size, and I’m always focused on making her feel that way too.

To my excitement, her gluttony continued on Boxing Day. Breakfast was biscoff spread (basically crushed cookies as a spread - pure sugar) on toast, which she absolutely loves. I made a mental note to get in the habit of buying that as part of our regular supermarket visits. Not long after finishing breakfast she said she was hungry again, sounding slightly confused by how quickly her hunger had returned. I reminded her that she’d woken up quite late, which was true, and so she saw that as reason enough to begin working her way through Xmas dinner leftovers. The timing of our hunger was our of sync yesterday, so she ended up grazing on Oreos, brownies,  chocolates and crisps for most of the day. She’s really getting into the habit of periodically visiting the cupboard for snacks anyway, which has instilled in me a sense of duty to keep it fully stocked with treats at all times. 

Around mid-afternoon she casually asked me if I knew if our favourite pizza place was open today, as though the question was purely out of curiosity and not based in any desire to have it for dinner. I gently teased her about the question and flat out asked her if she wanted it for dinner, which is what she’d obviously been fishing for. Normally we have a smaller pizza each, however she was in the mood for sides today so we shared a large pizza and had a side each. I’m pretty sure she’s never eaten this much takeout in such a short space of time before, which makes me feel a strange sense of pride and is also a pretty big turn-on.

After dinner she was rubbing her “big belly” (her words not mine) when she mentioned that she likes the word ‘belly’ because it sounds how it looks, which is actually quite true. The increased comments she’s been making about it makes me feel more confident about giving it more physical attention, so my hands have begun to wonder into that territory more and more each day. I’d like to flat-out say to her some point soon that I find it sexy, now that I’m beginning to doubt that she’s self-conscious about it at all. I think she might be skeptical at first, but she knows that’d be a strange thing to lie to her about as I’ll generally always give her my honest opinion.

I suggested wine to top off another day of gluttony, which she happily obliged to. We don’t drink much but we’d bought the kind of wine that basically tastes like fruit juice and should probably be illegal on that basis. When I’d suggested wine, she said that she thought I was going to suggest ice cream (I’d actually forgotten we have that) but immediately insisted that she was too full for that. But not too full to finish off a large bar of chocolate apparently... She joked about eating the entire pack of chocolate fingers the other day, to which I replied by playfully insisting that it was both of us (I’d really only eaten two.) 

Heh, it sounds like you guys had a great Xmas!

I think if she's actually labelling her tummy as her 'big belly' affectionately in front of you - and even going so far as to tell you how much she likes the word 'belly' - then that probably means it's safe to tell her you find her belly sexy. She's already said she regards it as a positive thing. She may actually be trying to give you implicit permission to express your desire - which tbh she almost certainly knows about already (girls are better at picking up on that stuff than we are). I don't know if she's actively trying to get bigger in a ** sense, but from what you've written there seems to be zero evidence she is unhappy with it. Maybe consider going ahead and telling her how sexy you find her 'big belly' - after all, it's Christmas! 😀

9 hours ago, DreamingBoy said:

I think if she's actually labelling her tummy as her 'big belly' affectionately in front of you - and even going so far as to tell you how much she likes the word 'belly' - then that probably means it's safe to tell her you find her belly sexy. She's already said she regards it as a positive thing. She may actually be trying to give you implicit permission to express your desire - which tbh she almost certainly knows about already (girls are better at picking up on that stuff than we are). I don't know if she's actively trying to get bigger in a ** sense, but from what you've written there seems to be zero evidence she is unhappy with it. Maybe consider going ahead and telling her how sexy you find her 'big belly' - after all, it's Christmas! 😀

Yeah absolutely, I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how comfortable she is with this growing feature of her body, and I’m planning on making a comment soon to test the waters. I guess I’ve just been playing it on the safe side up to now as, if she did happen to take it the wrong way and ended up getting rid of it, I’d feel pretty guilty and annoyed with myself.

The feederist aspect of my sexuality is something I’m probably not going to mention for some time. I feel like “I like bigger women” is generally more socially acceptable than “I get turned on by seeing fat women stuff their faces,” not that I’m ashamed of it as such. There’s also nuance to my preferences and feederism in general that I worry about failing to convey properly to somebody who isn’t familiar with them. For example, feederists aren’t immediately extremely turned on the moment they enter a restaurant (that’s an exaggeration, but you get my point lol.) And in terms of my personal tastes around feederism, I only really get turned on seeing women eat who are at least chubby and preferably fat, so I worry that might bother her should she decide to lose weight. Ultimately though, seeing fat girls eat is my ‘thing’ (I haven’t spent nearly as much money on other content than I have on Curvage Clips lol) so it will definitely come up at some point without a doubt and we love each other enough for me to know that it wouldn’t compromise our relationship. My number one priority is keeping her happy 😊

Yesterday wasn’t too eventful so I figured I’d write a bit about an exceptionally hot friend of ours. My girlfriend knows I’m an ass man, so I’m sure she can already guess how much of a fan I am of this particular friend’s, even if it’s never come up in conversation. I’m also sure you guys understand what I mean when I say there’s a distinction between an ‘ass man’ and the kind of ass man who visits Curvage.

The above is why I’ve never felt hugely envious of my friends for their girlfriends except for this particular one. We’ve been friends via my friend for a few years, and she’s developed beautifully in that time. Unlike my girlfriend’s ‘shelf’ ass hers is wide but still has a nice roundness to it (I’d call it a bubble butt), and has always been of a size that turned heads.  She’s always favoured white jeans too, which are excellent (if not the best) at accentuating asses, and she fills them out beautifully. Over the ~4 years I’ve known her, she’d been steadily been gaining until plateauing this year. Over those 4 years, she went from a little chubby to pretty firmly in overweight territory -  still probably too small for a lot of guys on here but maybe enough to pique their interest out in public. Serious curves but not much of a belly unfortunately. Naturally pretty too and average sized boobs, so a pretty complete package.

I saw her at the beginning of 2020 after not having seen her for quite some time (maybe 4 months) and was disarmed by the weight she’d put on. I’d always struggled a bit to remain focused when around her, keen not to stare, but she was making it pretty difficult at this point. Her proportions had remained the same so plenty of the extra weight had gone to her ass and she’d developed a bit more of a belly, which was nice to see. I was able to catch a few glimpses at opportune moments and had to force myself not to pull that involuntary face many people pull when they see a beautiful ass they’re not familiar with. I imagine her boyfriend feels the same way when he sees my girlfriend, I refuse to believe he’s not a man of good taste in that area.

She’s not a self-conscious person, which helps when you’ve got a booty firmly in ‘badonkadonk’ territory. So that’s probably why she felt no embarrassment in letting out an impressive burp while we were all playing a drinking game after having taken some edibles (a bit of a risky combination to be honest but we weren’t getting hammered.) Most girls I know would have held it in, especially one of that volume, so it totally took me off-guard. To psychoanalyse myself for a moment, that’s  probably why burping’s such a turn-on for me. I really froze up for a solid few seconds trying to process the moment but thankfully nobody noticed. It’s pretty seared in my memory.

It’s been about 6 months since I last saw her, so I’m hoping she hasn’t lost weight since then (her IG’s been silent) but we’ll see. On the plus side, it would make it a bit easier to stay focused when we’re all hanging out. 

Lol. And yes, for me at least it's the display of uninhibition (linked to eating/drinking) that burping like that represents that is the turn-on. A burp without that context doesn't really do it. Best is when a girl makes some sort of noise afterwards to denote her relief, rather than apologising. Ah, the psychology of feedism lol.

She got pulled into work last-minute yesterday,  leaving me to my own devices for most of the day for the first time in several days. When she returned, it was a reminder of how easy it is to lose perspective after spending a prolonged time with someone. She really has gained quite a lot in a pretty short period of time, especially considering it’s unintentional. Her belly’s making a valiant effort to compete with her ass, and it looks so commanding to me, like it demands attention. It’s the newest curve on her body, which is becoming the shape of a backwards S.

Her bag was full of sweets, sugary cereals and bacon. To be fair, she hadn’t been able to eat all shift so she was unsurprisingly already halfway through the bag of fruit pastilles (fruit gummies with a layer on sugar on the outside.)  She teased me with her big butt while she was making her BLT and I reminded her she needed to eat before she teased me, as it doesn’t take a lot for me to pounce on her at this point. She gladly obliged and ate her sandwich with half of tube of Pringles, following that up with a bowl of cereal and more sweets.

Admiring her ploughing her way through her snacks had gotten me pretty riled up and we were having sex not long after she was finished. I love exploring the new, bigger areas of body, but one thing I hadn’t anticipated was how much more focus having sex with her now requires. Thankfully I have pretty big hands which helps, but if I let my mind wander for more than a moment she’d move my hands to a curve I’d neglected for a bit. She’s definitely become more assertive in bed and I love it.

After, she sat on the sofa complaining about her friends talking about their diets, which she reassuringly had no interest in. She also posted an infographic of alternatives to diets for NY resolutions. I’ve kept my expectations of her newfound gains pretty modest (I’d rather not get my hopes up too much), but her appetite has continued to exceed those expectations by far. She had a post-sex bowl of cereal, which was shortly followed by pasta, garlic bread, wine and ice cream. Sides and dessert have become part of every meal now, which is a pleasing development.

Yesterday, after we’d finished dinner and topped it off with ice cream, wine and sex, we were watching the Titan Games when a particularly skinny girl came on screen. My girlfriend mentioned that she clearly had fake boobs, due to her exceptionally low body fat %. As the woman was shown embracing her husband after a loss, I remarked that I was happy that there’s men out there who are attracted to women with that physique, because I personally don’t see the appeal. My girlfriend said, “so she’s too thin for you?” To which I matter-of-factly replied “yes” before grabbing one of her big thighs and saying “I like my girls thick,” which put a big smile on her face. Really I wanted to say ‘fat’, but I’m still being careful with that word.

Returning from the cupboard with the remainder of her gummies and Oreos, she playfully started belly dancing again, the same as she had the other day. She does it half-jokingly as she has zero knowledge of belly dance technique, but a big smile must have appeared on my face without me realising because she asked me if I liked it, which got an enthusiastic “yes” from me. I really hope it continues, she’d look amazing with a belly button ring.

We were laying on the sofa when she shifted herself to lay her head on my lap. She complained that her stomach was cramping a bit (probably due to overeating) and I offered to give her some belly rubs, which she gladly accepted (to my pleasure.) I began kneading the thick layer of fat that’s accumulated around her hips and waist, surprised at how deep it felt. My hands worked their way round her mid-section, gently feeling her love handles and just generally feeling like I was in heaven. Prior to this I wasn’t sure if I had energy for another round, but that changed immediately. We began making out while I continued rubbing and feeling her belly, the combination of which felt as good as I’d always imagined. Grabbing handfuls of her big, soft belly has become a consistent part of sex now and it’s quickly becoming a bigger part of our physical relationship. To be honest, I’m not sure our sex life has ever been this good!

19 minutes ago, lafan101 said:

I went through a similar slow, unspoken development with my wife. It’s so hot when they finally turn the corner and embrace it 

Absolutely, I’m so surprised at how keen she’s been recently, comments are coming up more here and there. If she can totally embrace it, I’ll be in heaven.