Anime, Hentai & Gaming 💖

fattypotchi

• Curvage Model

Heyaaaa everyone!! 💖

Just wanted to open up this thread for everyone 2 talk about anime, manga, hentai & games.

For me personally, I'm really hardcore into anything yaoi related, but I also do like some romance & sci-fi animuuu.
I've also seen a couple of shounen, who would've thought?? lmaooo

Hentai wise it just really depends on my mood, but mostly my bf and I will just pick something random and go with it.

Gaming ohhhhh well..
My bf and I have been playing a ton of league of legends & some mmo's. We also recently started to play some co-op games on the switch, those are usually a ton of fun when ur completly high & zoned out!

But anyway, I wanna hear some of ur recommandations & also was u just like overall.

Love

Potchi 💖

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I only recently started watching anime.   I hate subscribing to streaming services, but I wanted something to watch occasionally, so I found some decent free sites for cartoons.  Turns out I enjoy 80s and early 90s anime for the style and music.  Kimagure Orange Road was excellent.  I thought Attack On Titan was the dumbest thing when I saw someone watching it at work one day.  Years later (a month ago), I kept finding positive reviews for it, so I gave it a chance and got hooked.

I'm not much of a gamer, though I still have my SNES and N64.  I prefer to visit arcades when I can find them.

• 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model

I've been playing a lot of Hunie Pop 2 on Steam trying to get all the trophies. I wish they had like 1 noticeably chubby girl though! The weeboo character is meant to be the chubby one but I would've loved more chunk lol. It would be a fun cosplay lol.

Edited by Carmita Bonita

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Jiggly J
On 11/20/2021 at 1:20 PM, NagitoKowaru said:

I'm rewatching Inuyasha lately and honestly it's so much fun 🤩 early 2000s shounen anime has my heart 💕 I haven't watched Yashahime though, even though I think Moroha looks cute as hell!

THIS!! I recently came across this Rule 34 site and decided to search Inuyasha along with a few others.. Was not disappointed haha 😋

Guest Jiggly J
On 12/10/2021 at 7:50 AM, Kissasta said:

Def love anime, though my selection has been thin lately lol

That being said, gonna catch up on Stone Ocean, Komi-San and rewatching Slayers but I'm open to recommendations if yall have any :)

Have you checked out Food Wars yet? It’s an underrated fave of mine! The food will have you drooling meanwhile their reactions to eating the food will have you so turned on 🤤🥴

• Curvage Model
On 12/19/2021 at 9:52 PM, Jiggly J said:

Have you checked out Food Wars yet? It’s an underrated fave of mine! The food will have you drooling meanwhile their reactions to eating the food will have you so turned on 🤤🥴

Food Wars is one of my favorites! I was looking to find an anime that was based around food and cooking (because anime food lookin BOMB all the time 😂) and Food Wars was always the one suggested. The reactions kill me but also SAME 🥴😂

shokugeki no soma GIF

Edited by MinaMahal