Tips to get bigger πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ³πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ³

• Curvage Model

Hi everyone ! I wanted to start this new topic because I would loveee to read about if you know tips to make my belly even more round than now.Β 

It feellls like a ballooon and is so big and soft that I can't stop thinking about making it bigger

So I read you ! And thank you πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒπŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ³Β 

Help me grow! Love u all πŸ˜‰πŸͺ🐰

Β 

Edited by CandyCandelaria

Guest Lyingcheater

There is a recipe that I have included below for a weight gain shake that you can drink throughout the day which packs 12,000 calories per shake. Piggycara created this shake and has gained a lot of weight using it from what I remember.
Β 

PiggyCara’s Weight Gain Shake
ByΒ Piggy CaraΒ on April 4th, 2016

I’ve been gaining purposely for 3.5 years now. Since 2013, I realized that there was no need for me to lose weight if I didn’t want to - so at 256 lbs - I developed the desire to become bigger; the biggest of all of my town in New York City. I enjoy the stares and attention, I enjoy the jiggle of my belly and the satisfaction of being full after a big meal was the best feeling ever. I am now 396lbs, and I have one thing to thank for that - My homemade 72oz weight gain shake that I make 5 days a week and carry with me throughout the day and chug. That’s roughly 6 cups of weight gain shake in one bottle. Here’s what you need.

Supplies:

• Blender or Blender Bottle
  • 72 oz bottle or two 32 oz bottles (a bit less shake than 72 oz, but
    it’s more available than a 72 oz bottle.)

Ingredients:

Recipe (For 64-72 oz):

Blend all ingredients together, feel free to tweak it a bit and add extra milk or heavy cream.

This shake is approximately 12,000 calories and guaranteed to give you a nice steady gain. You should definitely start seeing results in a week!

You can follow Piggy Cara for progress on her gain and fattening encouragement onΒ TumblrΒ andΒ Twitter!

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, zakman231990 said:

There is a recipe that I have included below for a weight gain shake that you can drink throughout the day which packs 12,000 calories per shake. Piggycara created this shake and has gained a lot of weight using it from what I remember.
Β 

PiggyCara’s Weight Gain Shake
ByΒ Piggy CaraΒ on April 4th, 2016

I’ve been gaining purposely for 3.5 years now. Since 2013, I realized that there was no need for me to lose weight if I didn’t want to - so at 256 lbs - I developed the desire to become bigger; the biggest of all of my town in New York City. I enjoy the stares and attention, I enjoy the jiggle of my belly and the satisfaction of being full after a big meal was the best feeling ever. I am now 396lbs, and I have one thing to thank for that - My homemade 72oz weight gain shake that I make 5 days a week and carry with me throughout the day and chug. That’s roughly 6 cups of weight gain shake in one bottle. Here’s what you need.

Supplies:

• Blender or Blender Bottle
  • 72 oz bottle or two 32 oz bottles (a bit less shake than 72 oz, but
    it’s more available than a 72 oz bottle.)

Ingredients:

Recipe (For 64-72 oz):

Blend all ingredients together, feel free to tweak it a bit and add extra milk or heavy cream.

This shake is approximately 12,000 calories and guaranteed to give you a nice steady gain. You should definitely start seeing results in a week!

You can follow Piggy Cara for progress on her gain and fattening encouragement onΒ TumblrΒ andΒ Twitter!

Ohh myyyy! Love that! Thing is I also enjoy really much the art of eating haha I neeeew to chew to taste every flavour

I love it so much I can't even explainΒ 

Guest Lyingcheater

@CandyCandelariaΒ So eat too, nothing would be stopping you from eating and drinking this too. It is just you would be drinking a 12,000 calorie weight gain supplement in addition to your normal intake! Plus this is made to be paced out and drank over the course of an entire day. Trust me if you start drinking these, you will be putting on some massive weight in no time at all!!

Β 

Guest DWilliams1
10 minutes ago, CandyCandelaria said:

Huge huge 🐽

KUJICAM_2020-12-21-16-19-55_developed.jpg

Looking great! On of the things that always helped me really pack it on is Italian Cannoli. Do you have any pastry shoppes around? Or those huge bakery doughnuts. If you think the chain places are loaded with calories...those bakery ones pack a real punch. And they are delicious too.

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, DWilliams1 said:

Looking great! On of the things that always helped me really pack it on is Italian Cannoli. Do you have any pastry shoppes around? Or those huge bakery doughnuts. If you think the chain places are loaded with calories...those bakery ones pack a real punch. And they are delicious too.

I want someone to cook for me haha and yess bakery dpughnuts everydayyyyyy 🐷🐷 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, NeexistujΓ­cΓ­ said:

Is there any way how to create some kind of weight gain shake without (ice) cream, milk and things like that? My girlfriend has an allergy to most of milk products. πŸ˜•

Heyy how are youu I think yes like instead of milk maybe almomd milk or coconut milk? It couldΒ help πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚πŸ·

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 1:48 PM, CandyCandelaria said:

Huge huge 🐽

KUJICAM_2020-12-21-16-19-55_developed.jpg

Dang, you're looking so huge and even fatter than the last time I saw a picture of you! I'm sure you've been eating well over the holidays. You look so good! πŸ’“Β As for tips to get bigger, you should try baking sweets like cookies and brownies, adding extra butter and sugar so they're extra fattening.Β 

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, AJ-Xander said:

Dang, you're looking so huge and even fatter than the last time I saw a picture of you! I'm sure you've been eating well over the holidays. You look so good! πŸ’“Β As for tips to get bigger, you should try baking sweets like cookies and brownies, adding extra butter and sugar so they're extra fattening.Β 

Yes I can't stop I' doing the best I can dooo that is eatttttt ! Haha and thanks for your tip I love to bake, I'm alwways making cookies and brownies with extra butter and chocolate. And of course ice-cream too 🀭☺☺ last night I cooked chicken with fried potatoes and cream all over. Was sooo good. I love to cook and eat beautiful combination haha by belly shows it 😊

Turtle Piggy GIF by BREAD TREE

Edited by CandyCandelaria

• Curvage Model
26 minutes ago, zakman231990 said:

@NeexistujΓ­cΓ­Β They have started to produce Dairy-Free heavy cream too. It has the same amount of calories as the regular stuff but without the dairy!

Just read the word cream I want to do a creamy strawberry milkshake  🀭🀭

Guest Lyingcheater

Use the recipe I sent then. I swear if you thought you were gaining before using that recipe you won’t even know what hit you after you start using it