Do you like initial bellies and the so-called skinny fat type?

GovardLao

Hi) Perhaps such a topic already exists somewhere, but I recently visited this site and please forgive me, English is not my native language. Recently, I noticed that I began to like girls who do not have a very pronounced fat type. And something like skinny fat. It looks so sloppy and soft. Are there any lovers of such chicks like?

I think there's certainly a taste for it here, I consider myself quite eclectic and love a whole range of body types. Each stunning model here has their own unique shapes and dimensions to show, that's the charm of Curvage, no model here really is the same as another despite any comparisons that are made between them by the odd few members. We are truly spoilt as a community to have such a huge choice of models.

I think the thing I like most about the skinnier models here is that they have a lot more prominant features because of their more dainty physique in comparison, they're usually at that stage of when they've started to gain a little weight and it focuses in a particular area either because of their diet or their genes. Some of them even tend to have a cute enthusiasm about them too as they're often wanting to climb in weight, excited to see how a higher weight would suit them.

1 hour ago, Synthesis said:

Я думаю, что здесь определенно есть вкус, я считаю себя довольно эклектичным и люблю целый ряд типов телосложения. У каждой потрясающей модели здесь есть свои уникальные формы и размеры, которые нужно показать, в этом прелесть Curvage, ни одна модель здесь действительно не похожа на другую, несмотря на любые сравнения, которые делают между ними несколько странных участников. Как сообщество мы действительно избалованы таким огромным выбором моделей.

Я думаю, что мне больше всего нравится в этих худых моделях то, что они имеют гораздо более выдающиеся черты из-за их более изящного телосложения по сравнению с ними, они обычно находятся на той стадии, когда начинают немного набирать вес, и это фокусируется на определенной области либо из-за своего питания, либо из-за своих генов. Некоторые из них даже склонны питать к себе симпатичный энтузиазм, поскольку они часто хотят набрать вес, взволнованные, чтобы увидеть, как им подойдет более высокий вес.

i guess i didn't put it quite right) I love women of all shapes. Since any flower is unique in its beauty and yes, you are right, perhaps it attracts exactly as new layers of fat fall on previously thin bodies