New to Curvage!

Guest Aria_Bbw

Guest Aria_Bbw

Hey everyone!! I am new to the Curvage community and wanted to introduce myself a bit here! 

My name is Aria! I have been in the feederism community for many years on and off. After a brief hiatus, I am back and read to gain! I have been making feederism related content for probably three years now as well. I love making content and sharing my growth with others! Currently I am 204LBS. My next goal is to hit 350lbs. Do I have a goal weight? No not yet. I want to hit 350 and see where I am. If I want to grow I absolutely will not hold back! If I’m happy where I am, I’ll maintain. But, I truly see myself growing more 😍 

My favorite foods are pizza, burritos (from Chipotle lol), pasta dishes and honestly a lot more. I love food (clearly).

How did I get started in feederism? When I graduated high school I began unintentionally gaining the “freshman 15”. I was so upset by it. Somewhere back in my mind, though, I had new fantasies. I imagined being fed, having someone rub my newly growing belly, and more. When I discovered this community I fell in love and haven’t looked back since!

I hope this introduction gives you guys some fun insight on me! Stop by and say hi, I hope to talk to you all soon! ❤️

C10F0072-F88C-40A9-8683-AC11D5B00747.jpeg

513295F6-03A8-4EAD-8E70-2FD542E84AD8.jpeg

"Welcome - and HI !!!  "  So many Fat Admirers  on Curvage are going to make generic comments like that.  To greet you.  However, please allow me to make one comment that you probably have never heard before.  On Curvage, so many models have wonderful photos - but the never allow their FACES to be shown.  Understandably, this may be to preserve their  being identified - and the consequences this may involve.  Somehow, their photos are not as sexy as yours with your face being shown.  But I just want to THANK YOU for your beauty, desire to gain weight, and courage to show your face.  Good Luck milady ---- I'll be watching !!!😍

Guest Aria_Bbw
9 minutes ago, rotwang said:

"Welcome - and HI !!!  "  So many Fat Admirers  on Curvage are going to make generic comments like that.  To greet you.  However, please allow me to make one comment that you probably have never heard before.  On Curvage, so many models have wonderful photos - but the never allow their FACES to be shown.  Understandably, this may be to preserve their  being identified - and the consequences this may involve.  Somehow, their photos are not as sexy as yours with your face being shown.  But I just want to THANK YOU for your beauty, desire to gain weight, and courage to show your face.  Good Luck milady ---- I'll be watching !!!😍

Wow what a welcome!! Thank you so much for the kind words and support! Can’t wait to keep showing off ❤️❤️