27 minutes ago, GainingGothGF said:

Haha yes! I’ve been literally eating all day. My belly is so stuffed and bloated 🥵

A day well spend so it seems. 😏 Although your belly is now big and stuffed, unfortunately tomorrow you'll have to start all over again. Or is it not unfortunate? 😉

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, Residentsteven said:

Excited for the 2nd Q&A GGGF 🥵 is it coming soon 😍.

It’s unfortunately gotten super delayed since we’re in the middle of moving and insanely busy right now, BUT! The very next time I’m able to film, it’s first in my list 😊🖤

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, Residentsteven said:

Excited for the 2nd Q&A GGGF 🥵 is it coming soon 😍.

It’s unfortunately gotten super delayed since we’re in the middle of moving and insanely busy right now, BUT! The very next time I’m able to film, it’s first in my list 😊🖤

8 hours ago, GainingGothGF said:

Moving oh no GGGF bet that’s super tiring the more you gain 😍 I’ve got to move myself in a few months so I know how busy it can get, can’t wait to see the new vids plus the Q&A in the new place.

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Residentsteven said:

Moving oh no GGGF bet that’s super tiring the more you gain 😍 I’ve got to move myself in a few months so I know how busy it can get, can’t wait to see the new vids plus the Q&A in the new place.

It’s been insanely busy and so much work. Especially because I’m the type of person who always has to paint every single room 😂 we have really high ceilings and I’ve had to be on a ladder so much, and it makes so much noise with all my weight on it, hope I don’t break it 😬 Then of course we moved to the top floor, and I’m soo out of breath by the time I get up there 😅 can’t wait to be done e and settled in!

3 hours ago, GainingGothGF said:

It’s been insanely busy and so much work. Especially because I’m the type of person who always has to paint every single room 😂 we have really high ceilings and I’ve had to be on a ladder so much, and it makes so much noise with all my weight on it, hope I don’t break it 😬 Then of course we moved to the top floor, and I’m soo out of breath by the time I get up there 😅 can’t wait to be done e and settled in!

You could make videos of you working on the move and fixing up the house. Or as you walk all the stairs to the top floor

Good luck with the move 😊.

Was wondering if you’d be interested in doing a video featuring your belly rumbling or gurgling? Like before a stuffing while you’re really hungry, or holding a mic to your stomach while you eat? Or even after you’ve eaten and your belly starts gurgling and grumbling as it digests?