1 hour ago, itchbigger said:

Waitresses getting fat is practically a separate kink for me I love it so much I got to watch a handful of them get fat while I was cooking in restaurants 

Would you be kind enough to share those stories?

22 hours ago, Dave64 said:

Would you be kind enough to share those stories?

So this one girl gained 65 lbs in like 3ish months. Sundays we'd put out a little free buffet at the bar during football seasons we always had leftovers she would normally eat more of them then anyone on top of her constant munching through out her shift. But really she only worked Sundays so I had minimal influence, in reality it was her own doing every week she'd come in looking noticeably bigger, before I knew it she was sporting a huge pregnant looking  belly really could've passed for 6 months easily. She would always complain about how bloated and hungover she was from the Saturday night before at the bar and how she ate and drank way too much like a whole pizza to herself or something sitting at the bar. It got to the point where everyone but myself thought she was pregnant. Even the old lady bartender asked me the one night "be honest with me is she pregnant? because I have to setup a replacement for her for while when the baby comes". All I could do was laugh and say no that's all a food baby belly. Really one of the hottest things I ever saw, I got to watch her go from 120lbs in the beginning of October to she told me near the end of December that she was 185lbs. She had grown a huge round belly, an ass like a shelf and went from about a B to a D cup in 3 short months, really was crazy to witness. 

• Curvage Model

It’s the FINAL DAY of my huge sale! Ends @12 am (Berlin time) make sure you don’t miss out on this massive deal 💋 

14,000 FOLLOWERS ((50%OFF))CELEBRATION SALE💖

Find 14 of my clips (all linked below) on a flash sale at 50% OFF! Thank you all so much for everything!

• Curvage Model

for all you big butt lovers! I have a new full-length ass worship clip out now. Enjoy! 😘
((
EARLY BIRD SALE- ONLY $4.99))

🍑mASSive goddess (ass worship)🍑

1.thumb.gif.4611d78430b331dea092183e3fc2192e.gif   133   5.67 MB2018723575_WhatsAppImage2022-02-20at01_05_56.thumb.jpeg.baa8a69bb68f3ac5149aa55cfd4891ac.jpeg   64   147.69 kB

My plump body sure is irresistable. But I think we all know what your favorite part of me is... it's my massive, round booty! 🍑 It just won't stop getting bigger and wider with every pound I gain. And I want you to worship it, because the ass of a goddess deserves aaaalll of your adoration. Enjoy this sexy, seductive rp clip where you get to have my massive, jiggly butt in your face, and admire it from lots of super hot angles. Aren't you lucky? 👑

• Curvage Model

For those of you who watched my new butt-focused clip, what did you think about it? Should I do more content that focuses on my ass, or nah? I’m curious to hear your thoughts! And for those who haven’t seen it yet, it’s still on early bird sale through tonight at midnight (Berlin time), so what are you waiting for? 🍑 🖤 thanks for all the support, everyone 😘 

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, Residentsteven said:

Would definitely like to see a bit more 🍑 content from you CGGF mixed in with your rp and stuffing vids 😍. Loved the vid too it was 🥵 so hot.

Noted! Thank you so much for always being so supportive and giving me great feedback, super appreciate it 😘

• Curvage Model

Hey everyone! If you could take a second to help me out here, I would really appreciate it! Lately I’ve been having very mixed amounts of success with my clips, which has left me a bit confused. Some recent clips that I expected to be top sellers were actually flops, and then some that I expected to not be very popular or mass-appealing were actually huge hits. So I’m just trying to get a feel for what y’all are really wanting in my content. I would like to think that after over a year of being a content creator, I would know to an extent. But I’m realizing that I really don’t have all the answers for this, and that’s okay. That’s why I want to hear from you. And I mean not just regarding clip themes/ ideas (though that’s also very welcomed), but also what you like as far as any aspect of my content. For example: 

green screen vs natural background, horizontal vs vertical filming (not sure if more of you watch on phones or on computer screens), wigs or no wigs (and maybe color preferences), more makeup vs more natural,  tight clothes/ costumes vs just lingerie, more ass content or more belly content, more role plays, more stuffing or more fat chat. Anything you can think of, I wanna hear about it. It’ll help me out a ton and also provide you with more of the content you truly want! I don’t just want to stay stagnant but I want to really expand (no pun intended) as a content creator. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond! 💋

Edited by CurvyGothGF

I actually like both green screen & natural, definitely horizontal I normally watch on a tablet. More tight clothes, don’t think I’ve seen you do an outgrown set in a while and I’m sure you have outgrown a few things 😍. Also would love more belly content to go along with the 🍑 content and more stuffings maybe even another Q&A sometime. Love your rp content I think I might of mentioned before nurse Alice is long overdue a comeback or should I say a check up 😂

2 hours ago, CurvyGothGF said:

Hey everyone! If you could take a second to help me out here, I would really appreciate it! Lately I’ve been having very mixed amounts of success with my clips, which has left me a bit confused. Some recent clips that I expected to be top sellers were actually flops, and then some that I expected to not be very popular or mass-appealing were actually huge hits. So I’m just trying to get a feel for what y’all are really wanting in my content. I would like to think that after over a year of being a content creator, I would know to an extent. But I’m realizing that I really don’t have all the answers for this, and that’s okay. That’s why I want to hear from you. And I mean not just regarding clip themes/ ideas (though that’s also very welcomed), but also what you like as far as any aspect of my content. For example: 

green screen vs natural background, horizontal vs vertical filming (not sure if more of you watch on phones or on computer screens), wigs or no wigs (and maybe color preferences), more makeup vs more natural,  tight clothes/ costumes vs just lingerie, more ass content or more belly content, more role plays, more stuffing or more fat chat. Anything you can think of, I wanna hear about it. It’ll help me out a ton and also provide you with more of the content you truly want! I don’t just want to stay stagnant but I want to really expand (no pun intended) as a content creator. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond! 💋

Definitely will throw my vote for tight clothes, make up, and booty. Confidence can also be key sometimes, in the ass worship clip just talking like you knew people love to see it and you are the hottest thing makes the clips even better.  

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, notrelevent333 said:

Definitely will throw my vote for tight clothes, make up, and booty. Confidence can also be key sometimes, in the ass worship clip just talking like you knew people love to see it and you are the hottest thing makes the clips even better.  

Thanks so much for your feedback! I totally agree about the confidence thing, I think that’s universally attractive and always key. I am also glad to hear you’re liking to booty content- there will be more of that soon for sure 🖤

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, nakedfrankbeamer said:

Love your roleplay videos. You play, as you call it, the "bratty fatty" so well.

Yay, thanks so much for the feedback! Roleplay will always be my absolute favorite to do. And I love playing the bratty feedee in content (and also sometimes irl 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🐷) haha. Noted!

Your problem is you’re too talented and your acting capacity is so wide ( pun intended ). You satisfy so many criteria that I could indulge in your content for almost any ‘mood’ I’m in. I almost feel guilty about that. 

My advice would be, with your talent level, look to create one of one masterpieces in the feedee/feeder world and become the Scorsese of our pervy little ecosystem.

I’ll buy every piece of content if you do that

3 hours ago, CurvyGothGF said:

If theres any chance of some stuckage that is becoming more and more popular much to us closet fans delight lol

winnie the pooh GIF

I know there are other people who agree with me that the hottest videos are sometimes just the ones with someone’s real personality. Your video where you narrated over a compilation of clips of your gain was my absolute favorite, because it was so nice to hear your personality, and it was such an attractive personality. Nothing wrong with playing characters, but content like that is what I can’t resist.

A couple of ideas.  Maybe you've done some of these in the past, but these would be things I would be more enticed into paying for:

• Friends/family/doctor/public reactions (i.e. like fat chat where you just talk about this)
  • If you are comfortable with it, public stuffing in tight clothes, filming reactions of others to your gluttony is super hot
  • tight clothes
  • Could even throwback to some feeder type content?  I bought your one video where it's like a POV of you teasing someone else for getting fat, and I enjoyed that.  There's kind of a dearth of content, I feel like, for men who have fantasies of being a feedee.  Personally, I think if you would be interested (though definitely respect that you are not single) in collaborating with more of a skinny-fat or semi-chubby or dad bod-is content creator to make more of like a "doting" type of teasing video that would be immensely interesting to me.  Theme could be like husband has been away from work for a few months, comes back with a belly and is in denial about it.

5 hours ago, CurvyGothGF said:

I love your fat chat videos, where talk about changes you’ve noticed in your size, appetite, changes in daily life routine and surprise reactions to your gain, stuff like that

4 hours ago, CurvyGothGF said:

You might not want to share the info because it is comparatively commercially sensitive, but it might be useful to know which ones you did/didn’t expect to do well and that went opposite to your expectations, as that might trigger a more specific response around those ones in particular and why people did/didn’t buy into them? In terms of the actual content it may be that someone was/wasn’t interested in the particular theme/content of the vid, but did/didn’t buy the video because the camera angles, the shot profiles, maybe even the clothing choice or whether you were sitting or standing, full body shots etc in some way prompted them to buy it or not.

You’ve probs already considered it, but it may also not be the content per se that’s at play in whether they’ve been successful or not. There’s a bunch of external factors that could of negatively impacted them. Just in terms of timing alone, large national/international holidays I could see reducing the no. of buyers (plus the weeks after in the case of Christmas & NY because of less cash). Time of the week or month to release clips, generally because of weekly or monthly pay cheques which might impact if someone will spend or not, plus other models selling content earlier in a spending window than yourself that might have then impacted whether people also bought one of your clips or not. It could even come down to something like an OF sub sale being on at the same time as the clip went up and people had to make a choice between the clip or the sub.

I would lastly add that, as an occasional buyer, reviews play no role in whether I’ll buy something or not, since almost all seem to be 4/5 stars by either fans or people chasing ROGO offers and actually provide almost no real review of what you’re getting, I can even remember at least one occasion in particular when a popular model publicly complained about getting a review that was less than 4 stars. I’m more interested in the preview clips/gifs to get an idea of what the actual shot content in a clip looks like and therefore no gifs, or ones with edited front pages that don’t show you what the content/quality of the actual clip is likely to be tend to put me off buying.

• Curvage Model

Thank you all sooo much for these super helpful and thoughtful replies! I really appreciate all of you taking the time to respond to this, it helps a TON. I gotta get to sleep because it’s late here in Germany, but I promise I’ll respond to each of you tomorrow at some point! Hope you’re all enjoying your evenings 😘