It’s an unbelievably stressful and shitty thing to put someone through, but all things considered you are absolutely crushing this awful situation. Considering how bad it’s been, from meme worthy Reddit mods to misguided hate, the truth is that you’ve really been able to roll with punches that no person should ever need to face. 
No matter what happens, no matter what you choose to do moving forward, know that the community supports you 110%. You are an icon, an awesome individual overflowing with humor, enthusiasm and an infectious positive spirit that brightens the day of anyone you interact with. 
Do whatever is best for you and your partner. Do whatever you want! Because whatever you may choose we will completely understand and encourage.

This is awful. This community is very troubled. If it’s not some creep from inside the community harassing women, it’s people on the outside who just can’t let us live our lives. Im so sorry this happened to you, you’ve gotta do what you gotta do from here on. You know as well as the rest of us that this place is pretty toxic too sometimes. I’m not sure there is a safe way to post fat appreciation content without becoming a target. 

I am so sorry, Please take care of yourself and your loved ones ❤️ being doxxed is so violating in everyway possible. As a fan I fully support any and all measures you need to take to protect yourself, your privacy your emotional health and your dignity Going forward ❤️  You have true love in your life and your only obligation is to yourself your loved ones and and your personal, safety. Take as much time as you need and health, we will be here when and if you need us ❤️  

9 hours ago, CurvyGothGF said:

On a side note, the subreddit who did this to me is r/cringetopia, and it is a vile chess pool of horrible people posting anyone and everyone who is “different” in any way to get a cheap laugh/ upvotes, a lot of the victims being people fat people just going about their lives, harming no one. And worst of all, these fuckers frequently make the front page of Reddit with victims of their harrassment like me being left to deal with hate from thousands and thousands of people for literally no good reason. If any of you want to try/ have any ideas for how to get this shithole removed from the internet, please feel free to try or make suggestions. Nothing would make me happier, honestly. I just request that you please not bring my usernames/ content creator names into it in any way or mention that it’s because of that post specifically. They’re already out for blood with me and threatened to steal more of my content and post it around all over  the internet . Take this as a lesson to be CAREFUL out there. Even when you think you’re posting just for safe eyes who are part of this community, there are always scumbags who seek out people like us to be the butt of some bad jokes. 

Just do what Doug Walker/Nostalgia Critic did and ignore the controversy. Just pretend like nothing is wrong and just keep posting. They will forget about you.

• Curvage Model

🚨 Important announcement for our community: PLEASE READ🚨 

(If this is tl;dr please skip to the end of the post for an important way I need your help)

3C8FC4B7-67F0-4AAA-9066-83E12349F9B6.thumb.png.1c8628736a576103263d34e5e5684c0c.png   36   342.08 kB C110C0D1-14D1-4A1B-B830-805E536B47EB.thumb.jpeg.3ba251388446c052dff0e2b7e3786ff0.jpeg   7   53.27 kB 27D07672-2654-4A7F-9E70-EDB1CD012219.thumb.jpeg.ae2397ba81204d7767d2cc49749ee7c3.jpeg   7   88.46 kB C4A5F743-0F45-4888-BD13-702A729A0F41.thumb.png.c0dfc002a88dbf1cfaa306a5a8fd9d5e.png  0   175.92 kB 8775DA3C-FB45-49AE-A1A9-879ED2DCC26D.thumb.jpeg.4c30125b7c9ba74f92876b998c648aab.jpeg   0   71.83 kB

As most of you probably know by now, I (GainingGothGF, currently going by CurvyGothGF) was very publicly doxxed on the front page of Reddit 2 days ago (in r/all) with a before and after weight gain photo which was stolen from a weight gain fetish subreddit. The post of me was made on r/cringetopia where it recieved 34K+ upvotes and got to the main page of Reddit for many hours, where it left me (with face showing and content creator username mentioned in comments) exposed for friends, family, clients from my career, etc to see. I was bullied and harassed incessantly with a couple thousand (mostly) hate comments before they were shut down. Needless to say, this whole experience has been emotionally exhausting and basically one big panic attack for me. If you want to know more details, about what happened you can see more in my GainingGothGF forum on here. But why do I say all of this again? Two reasons. I need the models here to know that this subreddit is currently focusing on making as many fatphobic posts as possible right now, and ripping apart fat people (and even some other fat content creators they found on tik tok  and shared there) in the comments. I have followed their discussions about me/ our community on and outside of Reddit and they know about all of the subreddits we post in. They are even trying to come on to my sites, take my content and share it “all over the internet”. Don’t know why they hate/ us me so much, but they are out for blood. Reddit is not a safe place anymore. Despite these fat fetish subs being made private, they are still getting in and re-posting content on Instagram, Reddit etc for anyone and everyone outside our community to see. Please consider deleting your fetish reddits and laying low on social media. It would break my heart if this happened to anyone else. Reddit isn’t worth it, we have better options. Secondly, I need you all to do me and this whole community a favor. PLEASE report r/cringetopia to the Reddit proper mods (NOTE- do NOT interact with cringetopia mods- they are the ones making these posts). Go to the Reddit helpdesk and file a report. They should be reported for bullying on the basis of fatphobia, sexual identity, gender, race etc (all are things they bully regularly). But please don’t post about this on other Reddit subs, they will find those and be fueled more. Simply report r/cringetopia and do not engage (other than to report specific users making these posts). Your help could save other members of our community from getting doxxed and/ or being forced to quit making content. Thank you for reading and for your help! 

552EF316-B247-46DC-9FDD-BFE6F3BC64BD.jpeg   2  

• Curvage Model

NEW!((EARLYBIRDSALE)) CHUBBY MAID GETS FATTENED (Roleplay + Feeding) As promised, I'll be at least sharing videos I already had pre-recording (before the doxxing incident) with you all as I figure out what's next for me. So here's a sexy rolplay and feeding clip for you. Your support is appreciated now more than ever. Thank you! 🖤

1.thumb.gif.2738bfa9107ebdc6af038f8e481ccf1d.gif   46   5.54 MB55175604_WhatsAppImage2022-01-15at23_26_31.thumb.jpeg.78ef45190ce4cb94e306a0ac705635f0.jpeg   38   293.84 kB

This pitiful group that they have, are criticizing!!! ,and , discrimination !!! That’s why I hate!!!  🤬little pitiful people like that !!! Who need to dry up !!! and blow away !!! into the wind 💨 people like that are nothing but 🤬dog SH*T !!!  💩That , you want too scrape off with a shovel , and throw it over the🤬 fence!!!       💩💩  💩          GG , ❤️💕💕you are a perfect 👌 ten !!!  🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰and that scum bucket!!!🤮 Who started all of this is a NO BODY !!!🤮 Not even a sorry ass zero !!! 👎 They are all crossing the line , and they all  need to shove there , manners !!! back 🤬in !!!         GG you are safe on curvage ☺️❤️ And all of us followers ,and fans also , and even if they tried to enter and trespassing on this website,  they fall into a  deep trap with , No were to run and No were to hide !!! Now they are in a 🤬nightmare !!! scared 😱 as 🤬 HELL !!!                   GG you are beautiful 🌈💕 and lovely 😊 and sweet 🥰 and if I find somebody just like you ,,, beautiful 🌈and attractive 💕❤️ and very ! cute also , She will be my best friend for life🥰❤️💕  GG everything is going too be alright 👍💕just hang in there ,        Okay 👌  🥰👍          Ps BBw , Ssbbw Ussbbw are beautiful 🌈🥰😍👍.  That to me,  rules !!! 🥰👍

On 1/13/2022 at 9:07 AM, CurvyGothGF said:

On a side note, the subreddit who did this to me is r/cringetopia, and it is a vile chess pool of horrible people posting anyone and everyone who is “different” in any way to get a cheap laugh/ upvotes, a lot of the victims being people fat people just going about their lives, harming no one. And worst of all, these fuckers frequently make the front page of Reddit with victims of their harrassment like me being left to deal with hate from thousands and thousands of people for literally no good reason. If any of you want to try/ have any ideas for how to get this shithole removed from the internet, please feel free to try or make suggestions. Nothing would make me happier, honestly. I just request that you please not bring my usernames/ content creator names into it in any way or mention that it’s because of that post specifically. They’re already out for blood with me and threatened to steal more of my content and post it around all over  the internet . Take this as a lesson to be CAREFUL out there. Even when you think you’re posting just for safe eyes who are part of this community, there are always scumbags who seek out people like us to be the butt of some bad jokes. 

Years ago r/fatpeoplehate got banned and there was a huge backlash and I think all those people have just moved their fat hate to other subs like r/cringetopia. It's absolutely horrible, there are just so many toxic people out there using Reddit to post hateful stuff in an attempt to make themselves feel better. I am constantly amazed by the lengths people will go to in order to pursue fat people hate. I remember ** had to block new accounts for a while after it got mentioned in some news article. That was all started by a misguided model who wanted to "spread the word" by talking to the press about her fetish.

I'm so sorry this happened to you GGGF, it's just vile. People who make fun of other peoples appearance or lifestyle are pathetic. I did assume "your work remains copyrighted, with some rights being conferred to Reddit. It is not public domain unless you deliberately dedicate it to the public." (Quora citation). You're beautiful on the outside and a good person on the inside 💐

• Curvage Model

Big Announcement/ New Clip! ⬇️ 🎉 
After an emotionally draining week of thinking over everything, I have decided that I will NOT be quitting content creating. I’m not letting a bunch of bigoted, fatphobic man-children dictate what I do with my life. Ultimately, I’m walking away from this stronger than ever because I had to remind myself of why I live life for ME and absolutely no one else. Fuck the jealous haters. I have a ton of amazing fans like you all that matter so much more than their crusty asses. And most importantly, making content for you all makes me happy, and I’m not giving that up that for anyone. Thanks for supporting me through all of this bullshit, it means so much to me. And to celebrate, here is a new clip!!🖤🖤

((BRAND NEW! EARLY BIRD SALE!))

🐷Party HOG (GF Experience)🐷

1.thumb.gif.713ca9da66503e04d453d3213b14d81e.gif   221   7.39 MB1525437963_WhatsAppImage2022-01-20at21_00_24.thumb.jpeg.534fa4724decb79b7e530e3daf2eae79.jpeg   208   231.68 kB

Tonight was your special party, and you were expecting to have a great time. But you had no idea it would be so HOT! Your bbw girlfriend has been getting greedier and fatter than ever lately, and she couldn't even hold herself back for your party- she was such a HOG in front of all your friends! Her clothes barely fit, her muffin top and fat belly bulging out of her pants and sweater, and she spent the whole night at the snack table, gorging herself on all the food before the guests could get much of it. And when she told the guests she had a big announcement, everyone was SHOCKED that it was about your new job, and not that she was pregnant.. HOW could she have gotten sooo fat lately?

In this video, we start at the aftermath of the party. Your girlfriend sits on the couch, her sweater barely able to contain her massively round gut. And she continues to eat all of the snacks (and have the wine) that is still left. The whole time she stuffs her face with even more fattening party treats, she teases you with her ever-expanding body and about how much you clearly love it. With this endless greed she's had lately, there's no way she won't double her weight by next year!

So happy you’re not quitting and that your spirit is much stronger than these online haters/hackers’ vulgar actions could try to break. That said, I do hope this does not happen to you again and hopefully you have some security measures in place so your content is available only to those you choose to share it with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

💕BRAND NEW!💕

((JUST $3.00)) Showing Off My Growing FAT Body

image.thumb.png.7fdf534f6844ca6f468e6e7965503376.png   51   1.43 MB 1.thumb.gif.732a03662306fc47edff74c89005f2e8.gif   114   4.28 MB

CGGF is looking more voluptous than ever, and wants to show off. In this clip, she wears shorts from an older video ("GAMINGGothGF") and this time they fit MUCH differently. Her thunder thighs and massive muffin top are exploding out of them. Not only that, but her fupa has gotten SO chubby and you can see it so much in this skin-tight outfit. A shirt that was once baggy and comfortable is now a crop top for CGGF, and her growing belly hangs out of it as she jiggles around and shows off how excited she is to be getting bigger. Stretchmarks covering her belly, thighs and lovehandles, her greedy piggy lifestyle is impossible not to notice. Enjoy this short but sweet display of my gluttonous body, fattened for your enjoyment

• Curvage Model

I have a big surprise for you all… One of your all-time favorites, the fat Hooters hottie, is returning today with some 🔥 new roleplay you’re going to LOVE! I’m so excited for you to see it! 
Here’s a sneak peek 💋 

E98E1A41-28A5-4F1C-A2E6-51F3B3FD1999.thumb.jpeg.d61dda58b280e982af8ade95cce48338.jpeg2DEA4C17-24F4-4EA8-91EE-AA56935AB409.thumb.jpeg.1fc84b0bb0e8af7b5ede03f3c1a8bd35.jpeg

• Curvage Model

It's heeeeeeeeeerrrrreeeeeeeeeee..... 

Your favorite rp character is BACK! More fat Hooters babe content is now here!

((EARLY BIRD SALE!!)) 🔥HUGE HORNY HOOTERS HOTTIE🔥

941030916_WhatsAppImage2022-02-03at22_15_18.thumb.jpeg.477a4494fcbd68979ada098295b67091.jpeg   8   233.39 kB 2.thumb.gif.98f5f4a0d77de8506bb0737bac6cca3b.gif   9   6.44 MB 1.thumb.gif.bc7a1a4970dc203fb27666ce539fe0d5.gif   7   5.8 MB

🔥SUPER SEXY RP    🔥SENSUAL EATING  🔥 HOT AF FAT CHAT   🔥FULL BODY SHOW

🔥YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE ROLEPLAY CHARACTER IS BACK! And she is BIGGER than EVER!🔥

You've always been a fan of Hooters. The food is delicious and you can't complain about the views, either. But when you come in this evening to chow down some delicious wings and fries, you're greeted with the best experience yet-a VERY voluptous waitress bounces over to greet you with her adorable flirty smile and a voluptous body that makes your jaw drop! She is so excited when you tell her how amazing you think she looks and how much you appreciate her unexpectedly full figure. She tells you all about her huge weight gain in the few months she's been working at Hooters and how she can't stop outgrowing her uniforms. The way she teases you with her sexy fat chat and uncontainable curves that are bursting out of her tiny shorts and top- it's enough to drive you WILD. And to really set you over the edge, she can't resist her greedy urges and ends up eating your food (in a quite sensual and suggestive way, too!). The more she sees you enjoying her antics, the more she shows off and ends up making this this absolute HOTTEST Hooters experience you've only ever fantasized about!

13 hours ago, CurvyGothGF said:

I have a big surprise for you all… One of your all-time favorites, the fat Hooters hottie, is returning today with some 🔥 new roleplay you’re going to LOVE! I’m so excited for you to see it! 
Here’s a sneak peek 💋 

E98E1A41-28A5-4F1C-A2E6-51F3B3FD1999.thumb.jpeg.d61dda58b280e982af8ade95cce48338.jpeg2DEA4C17-24F4-4EA8-91EE-AA56935AB409.thumb.jpeg.1fc84b0bb0e8af7b5ede03f3c1a8bd35.jpeg

Yes! No joke this has been one of my fantasies for the longest time, a hot Hooters waitress gains weight because of their food LOL. Love it! Great stuff! 

• Curvage Model

Hey everyone! If you haven’t seen my 28 minute Year In Review/ Goals for 2022 clip yet, now is the time! It’s 50% off for one day only! From $10 to just $5! Lots of 5 star reviews. Check it out if you want to hear some highlights of my first year of gaining and know my plans for this year 😘 love you all! 

On 2/3/2022 at 6:21 PM, CurvyGothGF said:

It's heeeeeeeeeerrrrreeeeeeeeeee..... 

Your favorite rp character is BACK! More fat Hooters babe content is now here!

((EARLY BIRD SALE!!)) 🔥HUGE HORNY HOOTERS HOTTIE🔥

941030916_WhatsAppImage2022-02-03at22_15_18.thumb.jpeg.477a4494fcbd68979ada098295b67091.jpeg   8   233.39 kB 2.thumb.gif.98f5f4a0d77de8506bb0737bac6cca3b.gif   9   6.44 MB 1.thumb.gif.bc7a1a4970dc203fb27666ce539fe0d5.gif   7   5.8 MB

🔥SUPER SEXY RP    🔥SENSUAL EATING  🔥 HOT AF FAT CHAT   🔥FULL BODY SHOW

🔥YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE ROLEPLAY CHARACTER IS BACK! And she is BIGGER than EVER!🔥

You've always been a fan of Hooters. The food is delicious and you can't complain about the views, either. But when you come in this evening to chow down some delicious wings and fries, you're greeted with the best experience yet-a VERY voluptous waitress bounces over to greet you with her adorable flirty smile and a voluptous body that makes your jaw drop! She is so excited when you tell her how amazing you think she looks and how much you appreciate her unexpectedly full figure. She tells you all about her huge weight gain in the few months she's been working at Hooters and how she can't stop outgrowing her uniforms. The way she teases you with her sexy fat chat and uncontainable curves that are bursting out of her tiny shorts and top- it's enough to drive you WILD. And to really set you over the edge, she can't resist her greedy urges and ends up eating your food (in a quite sensual and suggestive way, too!). The more she sees you enjoying her antics, the more she shows off and ends up making this this absolute HOTTEST Hooters experience you've only ever fantasized about!

Waitresses getting fat is practically a separate kink for me I love it so much I got to watch a handful of them get fat while I was cooking in restaurants